Women’s Day 2021: 10+ Best Apps For Women To Make Their Lives EasyFor all the women out there who are looking forward to making their lives easy and comfortable, we have compiled a list of top apps for women that you must download right NOW. Read the list below!
Our Top Picks
If you’re confused about which apps you should keep on your phone, don’t worry; we have done some preliminary research and found a good mix of top apps for women. Read the article below and choose the app that meets your daily needs with just one click.
Top apps for women to download in 2021
Headspace app is here to get you started with guided meditation techniques. Using this app, you can choose from a number of meditation, ranging from work stress to anxiety, and even sessions for coping with certain emotions like anger and loneliness. You also have the option to select the duration of a given session. In addition, the sleep content on Headspace is a nice perk and provides enough variety for a casual user. So, just download this app and sit back and relax.
Notable features of Headspace, one of the best apps for women
- Learn classic meditation and relaxation techniques to help you relax and manage stress
- Track your progress and share it with others
- Enjoy six SOS sessions to give you some relief during meltdown moments
- Special guided exercises for kids
- Get access to workout sessions
Clue is one of the best period tracking apps for women who want to make sure when their period will start. The app also comes with a setting to remind you to take your birth control pill. Moreover, you can also log your pregnancy and postpartum symptoms, and keep a track of your baby’s growth.
Notable features of Clue, one of the top apps for women
- Get accurate predictions of your next three cycles
- Track ovulation and fertility
- Set up reminders for period, birth control pill or ovulation
- Explore health topics with educational articles
- Keep tab on your cycle lengths and variations to observe trends
Mint is a personal finance app that helps you to manage your money in the best way possible. With this money management app, you can set monthly budgets and keep a track of all the money spent. The app is currently being used by more than 24 million users. In addition, you can also see your credit balances and transactions on just one tap.
Notable features of Mint, one of the best apps for ladies
- Track your budget, transactions, expenses and subscriptions
- Get alert when you are about to cross your monthly budget
- Use money tracker to get a quick view of your financial health
- Get budgeting tips and advice for money management
- Get bill payment reminders
CamCard is one of the best apps for ladies to manage and exchange business cards without any hassle. This app is perfect for women who are in a sales team, entrepreneurs, or business developers. Using this app, it becomes easy to exchange e-card with people nearby. So, what are you waiting for? Just download the app and exchange your business cards with ease.
Notable features of CamCard, one of the must-have apps for women
- Scan and store your business cards
- You can get add notes and reminders to your contacts
- Access contact info across multiple devices
- Manage contacts from all over the world with 17 recognition languages
- You have the option to enrich your profile to tell people more about yourself
Workout for Women
Whether you want to lose belly fat, tone your body, or get in shape, this fitness app designed for women is all you need. It is one of the best workout apps for women that you shouldn’t forget to download if you’re starting your fitness journey. Just spend 7 minutes daily to get that perfect body you always wanted. What’s more? The app is absolutely free to use. So, get going and download this one of the best apps for women's fitness.
Notable features of Workout for Women, one of the best fitness apps for women
- Enjoy short and effective workouts
- Get easy beginner-friendly exercises
- The app is free to use
- Get voice and video instructions for doing the exercises
- It is one of the best workout apps for women
Water Reminder – Daily Tracker
This water reminder app helps you to track your hydration and calculate how much water your body needs. You also receive gentle reminders to fulfil your daily water drinking goals. Moreover, you can schedule notifications as per the time you wake up and sleep. So, download this water tracker app to achieve your fitness goals.
Notable features of Water Reminder – Daily Tracker, one of the best apps for women’s fitness
- Improve your personal health with personal drink notification
- Track your past consumption of water
- Schedule notifications according to the time you wake up and sleep
- Create custom drink volumes easily
- Choose the interval between notifications
If you’re looking to book hair and beauty services online, Treatwell is your go-to app. Using this app, you can find a salon in your area, book and reschedule your appointments, or read reviews. The app is easy to use and navigate. You can choose your usual treatment or try out a new one, and discover the most-loved salons in your area.
Notable features of Treatwell, one of the popular women apps
- Choose from thousands of salons
- Rebook at your go-to salon using this one of the free apps for women
- Read reviews written by customers post-treatment
- Add upcoming appointments to your calendar
- Find the salon nearby using the in-app map functionality
It is one of the best safety apps for women, which makes your journey significantly less scary if you generally walk home alone. All you need to do is open the app and put your finger on the safe button. When you release your finger, you’ll be asked to input your pin to let the app know you’re safe. In case, you’re in danger, just release the button and don’t enter the pin. The women safety app will then notify the local police of your location and the help will arrive soon for you.
Notable features of SafeTrek, one of the best apps for solo women travelers
- If you can’t talk during an emergency, you can send texts using this one of the best safety apps for women
- Even if you can’t text or call, you’ll receive help at your exact location using this women security app
- Your location will keep getting updates if you’re travelling via car, taxi or any other vehicle
- It is one of the must have apps for women
The Zulily app is one of the best shopping apps for women. It lets you find deals for your entire family, with a particular emphasis on trendy women’s apparel and mom essentials. You can get up to 70% off retail prices with this app, keeping you informed of all the latest sales.
Notable features of Zulily, one of the free apps for women
- Enjoy up to 70% off prices every day using one of popular shopping apps for women
- Browse on-trend women’s apparel for every season
- Browse maternity essentials such as maternity bottoms, nursing bras, maternity dresses, convertible tops, etc
- It is one of the popular women apps for shopping
- New sales begin at 6am PT every morning and typically last three days
Bumble is the one of the popular apps for girls stepping into the dating world. The app allows you to make new connections, friends, or expand your professional network. You also have the option to send SuperSwipe to get the attention of the person you like. You can meet people in different fields using the three modes offered by Bumble, Date, BFF and Bizz.
Notable features of Bumble Inc, one of the apps every girl should have
- Get more visibility by putting yourself at the top of the stack for 30 minutes
- Match with amazing people around the world from the comfort of your home
- On Heterosexual matches, women have 24 hours to start a chat and men have 24 hours to respond
- Other matches are given 24 hours to reply before the match expires
- Use video chat to know your match better
With Sleep Cycle, you can easily track sleep from bedtime to morning, and get detailed analysis of your sleeping patterns. Its unique design will only wake you up when you’re in your light sleep phase. What’s more? You can easily export your sleep data to Excel for detailed analysis.
Notable features of Sleep Cycle, one of the apps every girl should have
- Get detailed sleep statistics and daily sleep graphs
- Get sleep analysis with Sleep Cycle patented sound technology
- Snooze by shaking or double-tapping the phone lightly
- Online backup is available to secure your sleep data
So, if you’re looking forward to making your life more convenient and easy, don’t forget to download the best apps for women from the above-mentioned list. If you want to get your app reviewed, get in touch with MobileAppDaily.
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.