15 Best Women Safety Apps To Make You Feel Safer in 2023Have a digital companion to be more cautious about those unsafe locations and scary nights. Keep these best women safety apps for an additional layer of your security!
Women's safety is one of the biggest concerns which has taken over the world for a few generations. But, as time is moving, and technology is evolving, you can see many new contributions with the same goal.
Now, when smartphones are being used by a huge number of people, some genius developers have found a way to turn them into safety tools. Now, when smartphones are being used by a huge number of people, some genius developers have found a way to turn them into safety tools. There are a plethora of women safety apps existing currently that can raise emergency alarms whenever needed. It is being proven as a useful way, and with the increasing popularity of these apps, it is expected that the future will be safer for women.
Our Top Picks
Here in this article, we have come up with safety apps for women to make them feel secure whenever they are heading somewhere! Most of these apps for women safety are location sharing apps that allow you to raise emergency alerts and share locations instantly so the help can arrive at the right place.
Best Safety Apps For Women to walk home safely in 2023
In this article, I will guide you through some best women's safety apps. You can install these apps on your phone for an extra shield of protection. These women safety apps have been shortlisted based on their functionalities and user feedback.
My SafetiPin observes and calculates the safety score of the area and alerts you through notifications. The app uses GPS location to gather your information. Moreover, you can use the app to find alternative routes to avoid unsafe areas.
The app lets you call emergency contacts with a click. Moreover, this one of the best apps for girls' safety uses elements like Lighting availability, the openness of the location, presence of security, etc., to calculate the safety score.
Features of My SafetiPin
- It uses your GPS location and informs you about the safety of your surroundings
- The app is capable of observing the security level of the area
- It can give you the location of nearest safe locations
- The app is available in English, Hindi, Spanish, Vietnamese, and Cambodian languages
This one of the best women safety apps allows you to stay in touch with your family members all the time. The women safety app provides real-time GPS location information to help caretakers and family members reduce the worrying about the safety of the user. With this app for women safety, one can also review the history of the person’s whereabouts to ensure they are safe. In case of any emergency, the app can also turn your phone into a walkie-talkie for faster communication.
Features of iSharing
- Real-time GPS location
- Emergency walkie-talkie access
- Alerts for family members whenever they come or go
- Chat with friends through the map
This best app for women's safety follows the concept of adding guardians to alert them of emergencies. Activating SOS features can automatically start the video recording. Moreover, to make it more convenient to use, there are voice phrases that you can use to command the app. In short, you do not even have to touch the phone to alert people in case of an emergency.
Features of bSafe
- You can begin Live Streaming for your guardians to see
- SOS function lets you record videos automatically
- Set phrases and use them to command the app
- The app has been featured on ABC, CNN, NBC, Forbes, etc
- You can use the Fake Call feature to avoid certain situations
This women's safety mobile application can be a perfect companion to keep you safe. The app lets you add up to 5 contacts for emergency alerts. You can send them text messages along with the Google Maps location. Moreover, this one of the best safety apps for women also works with voice commands.
Features of Rescuer
- Send text messages along with GPS location with one tap
- Use voice commands to send text messages asking for help
- Send unlimited text messages to other Rescuer users
- This women safety app is exclusively available for Android only
With our strategically designed marketing solutions
This app for women security has a variety of features to offer. You can use the app to easily connect with Police in case of emergencies. Moreover, in case you witness a crime or face it, the app allows you to report it anonymously to the police. If your articles get stolen, you can use it to report that as well.
Features of CitizenCop
- Use the app to inform cops immediately in case of emergencies
- Stay anonymous while reporting a crime
- Check if the vehicle was stolen by running the registration number
- Send alerts if you are stuck in a situation and can not speak
- Keep a track of traffic and the latest news within the same app.
This best app for women's safety is free to install. The app lets you share location, and you can also review 2 days of the location history with the help of this app. Moreover, car crash detection features inform emergency services instantly if there’s a crash. The app also offers 3 upgrades categorized as Platinum, Gold, and Silver.
Life360 Platinum offers disaster response, medical assistance, travel support, etc. Moreover, Life360 Gold lets you see a location history of the past 30 days. Life360 silver enables 7 days of the location history with other additional features.
Features of Life360
- The app has three subscription plans categorized as Platinum, Gold, and Silver
- The app can detect car crashes and raise an SOS
- You can also get a family driving summary to see who and how they were driving
- The location history feature lets you analyze places you or your family members traveled
The I’m Safe app has been designed to make sure that you always have a protective companion with you. The app lets your family members track your location. Moreover, you can also send SOS alerts from the app with a single tap to your contacts. The app also works as a map for the nearest police stations for your safety. You can also capture audio, photos, and location details without alerting others.
Features of I'm Safe
- The app for women safety is free to download and install
- It guides you to the nearest police station if needed
- One tap can send an alert to your close ones
- GPS tracking system can help you in tracking a user's real location
This app for women security enables real-time tracking and alerts in case of emergencies. The app can also track vehicles with the help of a device. Apart from that, the app also provides a chat feature with family and friends for free. Features like Zone alerts let you know if your kid has arrived and left their school. All these features make it the best app for women safety.
Features of Letstrack
- Radar View lets you find out other Letstrack users in the area
- Deactivate tracking anytime for privacy
- Multi-map views, including satellite maps, are available in this app
- Use tracking devices to track vehicles, kids, or pets
- Send real-time pictures and graphics to assure your friends and family that you are safe
Smart24x7 has been developed to become a GPS-based app for women's safety. The app can be used to track cabs and their schedules. Along with tracking the cab, it can also be used to share and track your real-time location. Smart24x7 is free to use and install on iOs and Android stores.
Features of Smart24x7
- In emergencies, it can record voices and photographs to inform authorities
- This safety app for women can call responsible authorities in case of emergency
- The app for women safety also enables you to track cabs and their schedules
- The SOS button can alert the Quick Response Team of the corporate in emergencies
Shake2Safety can alert your emergency contacts with a text message along with pictures, location, and recorded audio. Moreover, the best thing about this women safety app is that you can do all of it by shaking the phone or pressing the power button 4 times. You can also choose if you only want to send a text message or if you want to call your emergency contacts as well.
Features of Shake2Safety
- Send multiple alerts to your emergency contacts along with the location history
- You can send 4 seconds of the audio recording in emergencies
- The Siren button can help you in raising the instant alarm
- Send a picture of the situation in an instant
- Shake your phone or press the power button 4 times to alert your contacts.
The UrSafe app is another leading women safety app integrated with 911 to empower everyone to stay safe. This one of the best safety apps for women allows you to notify your loved ones, family members, or someone from emergency contacts instantly, with live audio and video streaming to monitor unsafe or uncomfortable situations. The app also allows you to activate the SOS mode and quickly alert your contacts and 911 if you experience discomfort or stress.
Features of UrSafe
- Trigger safety checks when you arrive or leave a certain place
- Enable the SOS mode with your voice
- Get information about the nearest police station or hospitals
- Schedule and ring with a fake phone call
- Send live location with the GPS tracking
Guardians is ranked among the best apps for women safety because of the plethora of safety features it offers. You can choose the people you trust to see your location when needed. You can invite your friends or family to be your guardians with this safety app for women. They can see where you are and check on your safety with this one of the best safety apps for women. You can also trigger emergency SOS if you are in danger. What’s more? You can also share battery life, network strength, and phone status with your guardians.
Features of Guardians
- Easily switch to satellite view
- Trigger emergency SOS when in danger
- Notify your guardians about important updates
- Share battery life and phone status
Noonlight uses advanced technology to get emergency help to your exact location with just the release of a button. It can be used in moments where you simply feel unsafe, as well as moments where you need immediate emergency help. In an emergency, you can simply tap the trigger alarm. You will get a text and call from Noonlight to verify you need help. This safety app for women has also partnered with Tinder to provide backup on your next date!
Features of Noonlight
- Trigger alarm in case of emergency
- Get help to your exact location with this app for women safety
- Noonlight has a Wear OS app to get help from your wrist
- App has partnered with Tinder to ensure safety on dates
WanderSafe is one of the best safety apps for women that empowers you to navigate your surroundings better and safer. With interactive and dynamic location-based maps and JENI, your personal safety concierge, you get relevant safety advice and alerts if you are entering an area that could be unsafe.
With WanderSafe, you can explore new neighborhoods and cities or countries. The safety app for women will show you areas where there have been reports of incidents. This will help you avoid such localities. You can also get tips from WanderSafe-verified local “Heros”.
Features of Wandersafe
- Get alerts on unsafe areas before you enter
- Get alerts of health, geopolitical and terrorism threats
- Call and notify loved ones in emergency situations
- Add multiple emergency contacts
Microsoft Family Safety
This one of the best apps for women safety helps protect the ones you love with digital and physical safety. Get peace of mind that your family is staying a little safer. You can stay connected offline with location sharing with this safety app for women. Use the family tracker to share your location with your family. Plus, save frequently visited places like work and school. Plus, with a Microsoft 365 Family subscription, send location alerts when you leave or arrive at a location, and use drive safety to build better habits behind the wheel.
Features of Microsoft Family Safety
- GPS location sharing to locate your family
- Track locations and save frequently visited locations
- Location alerts when you arrive or depart a location
- Add multiple family members
That Promote Your Product's USPs
These safety apps for women which we have mentioned above can be useful against unfortunate incidents. If you walk alone at night or live nearby a dangerous area, it’s always good to take an extra step to stay safe. Therefore, these women safety apps can increase your safety and help you in staying more cautious.
Moreover, to enhance your home security against any intruders, you can also equip your home with IP camera accessories and pair them up with top IP camera apps. These cameras have features that enable a smarter layer of security. You should also have a look at our list of apps to hide apps so you can hide your private apps to protect your sensitive information from anyone else that might access your phone.
Now, in the end, I want to talk about something off-topic. In case, if you are a new developer or own any app which you want us to list in blogs like these, you can contact MobileAppDaily to get your app reviewed.
For more app-related information, keep visiting MobileAppDaily!
What is the app that makes women safe?
There are a number of apps in the market that have been designed keeping in mind women’s safety. Some of the best safety apps for women that you can download on the basis of their functionality and ratings are UrSafe, Shake2Safety, Noonlight, Wandersafe, and more.
What app to use when you feel unsafe?
If you feel you are in danger or feel unsafe while traveling or walking home, you can download an app for women safety. Some of the women safety apps that you can download are Noonlight, CitizenCop, Wandersafe, Rescuer, and more. Check out their features and ratings, and download the one that best suits you.
What app keeps you safe at night?
Some of the apps for women safety that keep you safe while traveling or walking home at night include UrSafe, Life360, Guardians, and more.
What is the safety app that calls the police?
Noonlight and Life360 are the best apps for safety that let you call the police immediately if you are in danger or in an emergency situation.
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.
your Product’s growth