9 Best Video Conferencing Apps of 2023With the increase in demand for remote work, video meeting apps have become productivity apps.
Our Top Picks
We have handpicked a list of the best app for group video conference call along with their key benefits and use.
The Best Video Conferencing Apps of 2021
ZOOM Cloud Meetings
Most of you must have heard about this extremely popular instant video conference application. With the ease of use, free access, and amazing performance, Zoom Cloud meetings is one of the best video conferencing apps in the market right now.
Now, it has a massive user base of over 300 million daily users across the globe. One of the very few businesses that were able to exponentially scale up during a time of global crisis.
Standout Features of the best virtual meeting app
- Offers limited free access that has proven to be sufficient for small group calls.
- Amazing video & audio quality over the video.
- Multi-platform & device access that makes it very easy for people using different technologies to connect effortlessly.
- Also supports file sharing, text messages, images, links, and more.
A very easy to access and use conference call app, Google meet is a simple yet powerful product that is commonly used by large and small businesses.
Even people with no active need of conferencing apps must have used google meet at least once. One of the best free meeting apps, it can be accessed by anyone who has a google account.
Google meet is an extremely popular app that has grown 30 times during the initial few months of the pandemic inspired lockdown.
Standout features of one of the best free meeting apps
- It allows up to 250 members in one meeting and works well for every connected member.
- Extremely easy to access, all you need is a google account. No additional sign-up required.
- Meetings get synced with google calendar and it becomes easy to track upcoming calls.
- Ensures security by generating a unique encrypted key for each user and meeting.
- Completely free to use for all users.
This is one of the top video conferencing apps that has something for every kind of organization. Be it small, medium or a big enterprise, this conference call app has been steadily growing in the number of users worldwide.
Like many other online meeting apps, GoToMeeting also supports high-quality video meetings and easy access.
Standout features of one of the top video conference apps
- The relatively higher customer rating on both Android & iOS stores reflects the quality of this application.
- It shines on performance and the quality of video calls.
- The switch to commuting mode makes the app more aware of data usage and helps maintain steady call quality.
One of the best video conferencing app for business, join.me is being considered to be a great alternative to bigger online meeting apps in the market.
A simple app, easy to use, and free up to 10 participants. This is one of the leading free meeting apps that is gaining fast recognition due to its amazing video conferencing capabilities and VoIP (Voice over IP) calling.
Stand out features of one of the best video meeting app
- Simple sign up, easy screen sharing & multi-device access.
- Talk to people using VoIP.
- Manage people over the call with ease.
- Secure and connected at the same time.
With our strategically designed marketing solutions
Slack is a collaboration tool that is also often used as an office communicator. It has also integrated video calls to host meetings and brainstorming sessions.
It wasn't aimed to be one of those video conferencing applications that are only used for virtual meetings, slack has been widely used as a communication app & has many collaborative features.
Standout features of one of the most collaborative virtual meeting apps
- An amazing user interface that fosters collaboration and team building
- Message or call people in your company with ease.
- It indexes all your communication that makes it easy to search and keep track of important points.
- Very Customizable notifications to add or limit access to individuals or created groups.
A veteran in the game, skype still remains one of the best video conferencing apps with an amazing and clean user interface that offers a smooth experience.
Available in more than 100 languages, Skype has an active user base of more than a million users worldwide.
Standout features of the best video meeting app
- A free to use application with amazingly simple document sharing.
- A smooth user interface that is fun and very easy to understand. A perfect conference call app for people who are new to technology & for veterans alike.
- You can also read & reply to your SMS messages through the skype application.
- Fun emoticons, gif support, and easy chat with people in your network.
Cisco Webex Meetings
The best conference app for enterprises and organizations with large team size. Cisco Webex Meetings is a brilliant application, very well-liked by its users, and known for its superior performance.
It is a conference call app that has been developed keeping the future in mind, it supports all the latest smart devices.
Standout features of one of the best virtual meeting app
- Hands-free voice command support over Google Assistant, google home hub & Siri.
- Easy sync with your calendar and smooth interface makes this one of the best conferencing app for people who have many meetings to attend.
- It is easy to schedule meetings and manage your schedule through the mobile application.
- Customizable backgrounds and video layout options.
BlueJeans Video Conferencing
BlueJeans is one of the best video conferencing apps with one of the highest ratings. What makes this app one of the most exceptional online meeting apps is its amazing access. The app download isn't necessary, people can use just the browser to explore all of its amazing features.
Generally considered as a safe and secure alternative to many other video applications, it also offers analytics and automated alerts.
Standout features of one of the best video conferencing apps
- It supports up to 150 participants in a single video conference call.
- Dolby Voice and high definition video meetings.
- Allows users to join as a view-only participant.
- Bandwidth optimization and secure meetings.
Microsoft Teams is an amazing free-to-use conference call app with high-quality video meetings. The app allows you to set up a meeting in seconds and invite anyone by sharing a link or calendar invite. You can join audio and video calls in a secure setting and store files and photos with built-in cloud storage. Moreover, the app also allows one to assign tasks, set due dates, and cross off items to keep everyone on the same page.
Standout features of this one of the top video conferencing apps
- Send photos and videos in chats
- Use cloud storage to access shared documents and files
- Utilize GIFs, emojis, and message animations
- Use task lists to stay on top of projects
That Promote Your Product's USPs
This list of the video meeting app has been shortlisted on the basis of the best performing and the easily accessible. Most of these applications provide limited free access that you can try before choosing the one that fits your organization's needs. Do factor in the size of your company, collaborative expectations, and the ease of access before settling on the best virtual meeting app for your company.
Not all of the best video conferencing apps will fulfill the specific requirements that you seek but luckily most of them have customizable options for a more personalized experience.
If you are a businessman, you can also get your app reviewed by MobileAppDaily's team of experts.
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.
your Product’s growth