10 Best PDF Editor Apps For Windows, Mac, iOS And iPad These are the best PDF reader editor apps that shall help you read, edit, split & merge your PDF documents without any hassle
Our Top Picks
There are several PDF editors out there that might promise you the requisite results, but their outputs tend to have watermarks, alignment issues, clarity issues, etc. Businesses and their employees may end up wasting precious time fidgeting through them. This is the primary reason why we have concocted this list of the best free PDF editor apps for multiple platforms, including iPad, Windows, Mac, and iOS.
Best Free PDF Editors in 2021
Xodo App is an all-in-one PDF editor and signature app that is powerful, fast, and optimized for all phones and tablets. Xodo is amongst the leading PDF editor apps that enable users to sort, organize, and manage their PDF documents all in one place.
Features of the Xodo App
- Xodo app is one of the top free PDF editors that makes it easy for users to work with even the most complex PDF documents
- As the best online PDF editor, it has the fastest PDF viewing engine and smooth navigation
- The app enables the user to write directly on a PDF, highlight, and underline text
- The app allows auto-synchronization of your PDF edits within the doc with the help of Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive
Sejda is the best free PDF editor app that helps its users to effectively create and edit PDF documents on the go. Sejda is the best PDF editor for windows, which allows easy crop, rotate, delete pages, resize pages, and watermark removal options on PDF pages.
Features of Sejda
- It is the best online PDF editor that enables users to edit PDF documents by adding text, images, editing existing text, whiteout tool, annotate with highlight and strike-through, and drawing shapes
- The users can easily sign and compress PDF documents using this best PDF editor app
- The users may also convert their PDF’s into other usable office formats and images
- With Sejda, users can visually combine and reorder pages easily
- The users may also merge or split multiple PDF documents. These documents may be supplemented with a supporting table of contents and bookmarks
A PDF reader is one of the best PDF editors for Windows, Android, and iOS devices that enables them to easily read, annotate, scan, and manage PDF documents on smartphones or tablets.
Priced at $0 to $59.99 per annum, a PDF reader is one of the most effective mobile editor apps out there.
Features of the PDF Reader
- With features like fast and stable rendering performance, horizontal and vertical scrolling options, option to create open password-protected Adobe PDF files, jump to an exact Page number or text Search, it is the best PDF editor for android and iOs both
- The users can easily highlight, underline, and strikethrough PDF text and even write in a freehand writing format
- The app enables the user to import PDF files from varied device folders, and even export PDF files via the sharing feature
- When creating a PDF doc, the app allows users to import images using a built-in camera and from Gallery and supports continuous scan & image adjustments
- PDF Reader supports 11 languages, including English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Korean
Foxit is the best free PDF editor app that allows users to easily view and annotate PDF files on Android and iOS devices while on the go.
A subscription to Foxit PDF Reader Mobile is $10.99 per year and it offers a 7-day free trial for the advanced features. Foxit is amongst the top free PDF editors that function exactly as it says.
Features of Foxit
- The user may view and manage PDF files with features like reflow, easy navigation, search for text, reading out PDFs, etc
- The app allows the users to rename, move, share, copy or delete PDF file(s)
- Foxit is a good free PDF editor that helps users to add annotations and stamps to PDF files and share their screenshots from within the application and even save them in popular cloud services (Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.)
- The users may create and convert PDFs from scratch or through documents in Microsoft Office, image, text, and HTML files, etc., as per their requirements using Foxit
- This good free PDF editor can also be utilized to convert PDFs into Microsoft Office, image, text, or HTML files or combine several PDFs to create a new one
TapScanner is a PDF editor app that allows users to create powerful and quality PDFs through scans and other document formats. TapScanner is one of the most-used apps to edit PDFs that simplifies the task with document scanning & signing by adding custom fields to the documents.
Features of TapScanner
- This PDF editor for iPad, iPhones, and Androids allows its users to scan documents, receipts, QR, and business cards and fine-tune them for a perfect PDF creation
- The mobile PDF editor automatically detects borders
- The free PDF editor app provides its users with high-quality PDF scans and PNG output
- The unique OCR (Convert image to text) feature of the app supports more than 110 Languages, enables the output of live text from the scanner
- The app also allows its users to backup and sync content to the cloud
PDFelement is one of the best PDF editor apps that boosts business productivity with efficient solutions to read, edit, annotate, convert and sign PDF files on the go. PDFelement is the best Mac PDF editor and Android PDF editor that makes creating and managing PDFs seem like a breeze.
Features of PDFelement
- The free PDF editor app helps to easily markup and annotate PDF files using the highlight, underline, or strikethrough features
- It is amongst the top apps to edit PDF that also allows combining various file formats
- The app allows the user to move, copy and rename your PDF files as well as embed them with special folders to manage PDF effortlessly
- The free PDF editor app also allows sharing of edited PDFs to other apps or emailing directly
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Store your files online and create, edit and read PDF files anywhere with this leading PDF editor app. The Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF creator and document editor is undoubtedly the best PDF editor app as it puts your office in your pocket.
Features of Acrobat Reader
- The best PDF editor for Android and iOS easily allows users to open and view PDFs with features like choosing a page or continuous scroll mode
- The app helps save battery with its dark mode functionality
- The users can also easily print documents directly from their device using the top free PDF editor app
- Adobe Acrobat resizes content in PDF documents to reflow them to fit the screen size
- The best PDF reader editor app allows users to easily edit and share content as well
Editing and modifying PDF files is now 100% free and easy with this best open source PDF editor app. iLovePDF is a stable PDFeditor for iPad, Androids, and iPhones that makes the process of creating and editing easy and smooth
Features of iLovePDF
- The user may simply highlight the relevant text in your PDF, add notes and annotations to the PDF document, leave comments, draw or insert images to the PDF using the best PDF editor app
- Quickly fill out PDF forms and even sign them and share them in a matter of seconds
- The user may combine several PDFs into a single PDF file or split them as per their requirements. Conversion of office documents to PDF files and vice versa is also possible with the PDF editor app
- The user may also easily extract images from their PDF documents or convert their images to single or multiple PDF files. The user may also select position, transparency, or typography
- The users can easily share their PDF files from the cloud
- The iLovePDF mobile app is available in 25 languages, including English, Spanish, Catalan, French, German, etc
PDF editor is one of the best PDF editor apps designed and developed to fulfil the purpose of signing, editing, reading, creating, drawing, protecting, and modifying PDF files. PDF Editor app is amongst the best edit PDF apps that provide several PDF office tools to the user to help them create PDF, edit PDF, and modify PDF with endless editing possibilities, and that too free of cost.
Features of PDF editor app
- Add and save your signature to edit and sign your PDF. Write your signature and save it to sign future PDFs with a single click with the PDF editor app
- Add notes to your PDF files, use the pencil to draw lines, color them, draw arrows, make squares, write on PDF, underline or cross out the text, post stamps, etc., using the mobile PDF editor
- Add photos and images to your PDF from the gallery or take pictures with the camera to add the image to the PDF with the size and shape you require
- Password Protect PDF documents with the best mobile PDF editor on the market
- The user can share their PDF files easily
SmallPDF is an all-in-one PDF editor app that helps users to read , edit , compress , scan, and combine PDF, add page numbers, remove PDF pages, and convert PDF, amongst others. SmallPDF is currently one of the most efficient PDF editors for iPad, Android, and iOS as it sorts and synchronizes all its functionalities seamlessly.
Features of SmallPDF
- File compressor of one of the best free PDF editor apps that effectively reduces the user’s PDF size by 40% or 75%
- PDF to Word, JPG, etc., conversion can be easily done
- Editing your PDF is easy with the best PDF editor app, including highlight, draw, or add text to documents
- The user can open and merge PDF files easily
- Sync scans to the online SmallPDF file storage service, and easily email them to your other apps likeWhatsApp, Viber, or Gmail
So this was our take on some of the best PDF editor apps that you can try out for free(mostly only the basic version). These free PDF editor tools can be downloaded easily and without much effort through the links provided. We hope that the article on online PDF editors provides you with some valuable information, and helps you ease out your work processes.
If you want to get your app reviewed, get in touch with MobileAppDaily.
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.