10 Best Banking Apps for Better Financial PlanningUse these best mobile banking apps to manage, review, and cut-down your unnecessary expenses!
With mobile banking applications, financial activities have become easier. Actions like money transfer, account opening, account closing, adding nominee, etc can be done with a smartphone itself.
Our Top Picks
In this article, we will talk about a few best mobile banking apps and their USPs. In case, you are looking for an app suitable for your monetary requirements, I suggest you keep reading.
Best banking apps for Android and iOS
Bank of America Mobile Banking
This online banking app can be used to manage and modify U.S. based bank accounts. You can monitor account activity, make transactions, and receive alerts for your accounts. Moreover, the app is available for Android and iOs operating systems. You can install this one of the good online banking apps on your devices without having to pay anything.
Features of Bank of America Mobile Banking App
- This best online banking app is only usable for U.S. based bank accounts
- The app can be used to send or receive money
- You can deactivate or reactivate debit cards
- It allows you to apply for new check copies
- Review your deposits and withdrawals in statements
This best app for online banking is available to download and install for free on Android and iOs devices. You can use the app to add payees, to pay them, to receive amounts, to pay bills, etc. Moreover, you can also schedule and cancel recurring payments with this banking app.
Features of Chase Mobile App
- Send and receive money without any hassle by using this best banking app
- Track and redeem your loyalty points you receive for your activities on the app
- Use this one of the good banking apps to send gift cards to your dear ones
- Autosave feature lets you save a part of your amount;
- You can use this app to locate the nearest branches and ATMs
Wells Fargo Mobile Banking
This best app for online banking gives you control over your finances and accounts. You can install the app to manage your account from anywhere in the world. Emergency transfer, card deactivation, bill payments, Wells Fargo online banking app makes everything possible for you.
Features of Wells Fargo Mobile Banking App
- Protect your financial information with a biometric lock
- View credit transactions and reward history on the go
- Choose English or Spanish as your preferred language
- Add cards to the digital wallet and review information anywhere, anytime
- Use the phone's camera to deposit checks
You can use the PNC Mobile app to deposit your checks anytime and from anywhere. Moreover, this best app for mobile banking allows you to lock your financial information with Face ID, Touch ID, or a password. With simple information like a Mobile number or email address, you can transfer money.
Features of PNC Mobile App
- Add bills and enable recurring payments within the app
- You can add your Credit and debit card details in the digital wallet for cardless payments
- Enter your periodical bills and predict your approximately amount you will be left with to spend
- Track your daily spendings and the budget
- Create goals within the app and make saving plans accordingly
With our strategically designed marketing solutions
Discover Mobile is a popular app among users due to its UI and easy to use experience. The app allows you to lock it with a 4 digit passcode for the security of your financial information. Moreover, it allows you to make transactions from your smartphones themselves.
Features of Discover Mobile App
- Make transactions without using cards or cash
- Review FICO Credit Score for free and learn its importance
- Freeze account directly from the app, if compromised
- Review profile details and modify them without any hassles
- Switch on alerts for your account activities
This best neo banking app allows you to manage all your accounts within a single app. Moreover, you can use Touch ID, FaceID or password to secure your accounts. You can also use this app for investment activities. The app includes trade supporting tools for your assistance.
Features of Ally Bank Mobile App
- Use eCheck feature to deposit checks virtually
- Schedule your one-time or recurring bills for autopayments
- Locate nearby ATMs without getting lost
- With Zelle, pay to almost anyone with a bank account in the U.S
- Use Ally Messenger to chat with anyone privately
Capital One Mobile
Currently, Capital One Mobile is trending on #11 on the Apple Store in the financial apps category. This one of the good online banking apps allows you to perform banking activities from your smartphones. You can lock this app with your Face ID for the extra security of your financial information.
Features of Capital One Mobile App
- Use this one of the good banking apps to lock your credit card and unlock it anytime to avoid unauthorized transactions
- Pay recurring or one-time bills without any trouble
- Transfer amounts with Zelle
- Review and export statements instantly
- Report fraud transactions from the app itself
Simple has been giving tough competition to its alternate banking apps since 2012. The app is a one-stop for all banking needs including budgeting and saving plannings. Moreover, this banking application gives you the freedom of uploading checks in the photo format to deposit them.
Features of Simple Mobile App
- Simple is one of the best banking apps existing to manage shared bank accounts
- The app calculates the amount you can spend after subtracting expenses and goals
- Use the goal feature to save for your future goals
- Make instant transfers with other Simple users
- Block your card instantly anytime from anywhere to avoid unauthorized transactions
Chime is one of the rare banking apps that allows you to use your direct deposits 2 days earlier than traditional banks. Moreover, the overdraft facility for up to $100 is free from any kind of fee. Chime lets you withdraw cash from 38,000+ ATMs without paying any fee.
Features of Chime Mobile App
- Block your card anytime to hold unauthorized transactions from happening
- Track budget with real-time transaction alerts
- Money transfer facility doesn’t require any transaction fee
- The app doesn’t cost a minimum balance fee, foreign transaction fees, maintenance fee, or overdraft fees
- 38,000+ Moneypass and Visa supporting ATMs let you withdraw cash without any fee
This mobile banking application lets you do more than just sending or receiving money. You can use Schwab Mobile to track Stocks, Mutual funds, etc. Moreover, You can perform trading activities on this app itself. Apart from financial activities, you can use the app to track daily market news.
Features of Schwab Mobile App
- Secure your account with Login ID and password and protect sensitive financial information
- Track market news and trade accordingly
- Deposit checks by clicking pictures anytime and from anywhere
- Get real-time trade notifications
- Set and remove one-time or recurring bill payments
That Promote Your Product's USPs
These top banking apps that we discussed above can provide you good control over your financial activities. Unlike the old days, you will be able to track your financial behavior anytime and anywhere. Moreover, you are allowed to maintain and plan future expenses accordingly to avoid any unpredictable event.
We hope that these best mobile banking apps will be useful for you in multiple financial ways. Moreover, apart from these banking apps, you can also visit the best app review site MobileAppDaily to find more apps and their detailed reviews. It can be useful for you in choosing top apps for various needs like traveling, weather, gaming, learning, etc.
We hope that our blog was helpful for you. For more app-related articles, keep visiting MobileAppDaily!
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.
your Product’s growth