10+ Best Screenshot Apps for Android Smartphones (No Root) in 2022These best screenshot apps change traditional methods of holding down a combination of buttons to take screenshots. Further, we are discussing how!
Thus, we have curated a list of some of the best Android screenshot apps that you will find very useful. Most of these Android screenshot apps are free and come with all the handy features required. So, stay with us until the end of this blog to have some insightful information.
Our Top Picks
All best screenshot apps for Android in this have gone through a review process that included reviewing apps on the basis of their features, usability, and user opinion. You can pick any of these most downloaded apps in the Screenshot segment without thinking twice.
Best Android Screenshot Apps In 2022
AZ Screen Recorder
AZ Screen recorder is a simple answer to the question- how to take a screenshot on any Android phone? The Android app for screenshots is leading the race as the best pick in the category due to its multiple features. This one of the top free screenshot apps for Android lets you capture the screen, record the screen, edit saved videos, etc. You can even stream your screen on social media platforms with this app. Moreover, with the help of the inbuilt video editor, you can trim videos, change background music, convert videos into GIFs, add subtitles, and much more!
Features of AZ Screen Recorder
- AZ Screen recorder lets you record screens with internal sound
- You can edit videos and export them in Full HD
- This one of the best screenshot apps lets you record screen videos with Facecam as well
- AZ Screen recorder has been reviewed by 15,87,000+ users on Google Play Store with a maintained rating of 4.4 stars out of 5
The Touchshot app for screenshots allows features such as changing image quality settings, screen recording, editing, and sharing images among others. The app does not require any rooting process so you can install it and use its features instantly. Touchshot is available for free but includes ads to support its services.
Features of Touchshot
- Contains ads
- No hidden charges are included
- Does not require root
- Flexible quality settings
Ever thought, is there any screenshot app for Android? Screenshot touch is gaining a lot of popularity due to its features which makes it unique. The app stays in your notification panel so you can capture screenshots with one tap. Moreover, it also allows you to record your screen in mp4 format with customized framerates and bitrates.
This best Android screenshot app has no limitations when it comes to providing features. The app comes with an in-app web browser and image cropper, and it also lets you draw on your screenshots.
Features of Screenshot Touch
- Screenshot Touch supports Android 5.0 or higher
- It lets you adjust the frame rate, audio, Bitrate, and resolution
- Screenshot Touch lets you save your screenshots into multiple folders as per your preference
- This best app for screenshot on android is rated 4.4 out of 5 on Google Play Store
Screen Master is one of the best screenshot apps for Android out there, which can be installed. The app for screen capture on Android supports simple gestures like shaking devices and touching the floating button on the screen.
Moreover, the snapshot app also comes with additional features like in-scroll screen capture to save the entire webpage, pixelate images, add texts, etc. Screen Master has been rated well by its users on Google Play Store for various smartphones and tablets.
Features of Screen Master
- Screen Master is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars on Google Play Store
- The screenshot app supports PNG format to save screenshots on devices
- Android version 5.0 or later is required to run this screenshot app for android
- Screen Master lets you add emojis into your screenshot without using any other app
With our strategically designed marketing solutions
Assistive Easy Touch
Assistive Easy Touch is assisting those who wonder- how to screen capture on Android for quite some time. The screenshot on the Android phone app can be easily considered the top pick due to its range of features. Moreover, the best thing about this app is its interface. This stunning-looking app has been reviewed by more than 10 lacs users.
Assistive Easy touch is free to install but includes ads. However, subscribing to the pro account can remove ads from the app for you.
Features of Assistive Easy Touch
- This best app for screenshot android comes with an in-built ram booster and space cleaner
- The app lets you manage your Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, and notifications settings within a single place
- The app does not leave any watermarks on screenshots captured through it
- You can also record your smartphone’s screen in HD and Full HD with the help of Assistive Easy Touch
- This best screen capture app android is rated 4.6 out of 5 stars on Google Play Store
Screen Capture and Record (SCAR)
Still wondering, which is the best screenshot app for Android, huh? Well, we have another master application for you. SCAR lets you record your screen recordings in 4k format for stunning quality. This app allows you to use your face cam or back camera while recording your screen videos. SCAR is considered a good screenshot app for streamers or bloggers due to its functions.
The app’s floating button adjusts itself according to the interface of the Android version of the smartphone. You can capture screenshots or start recordings with just one click on the floating button with this best app for screenshots on Android.
Features of SCAR
- SCAR lets you compress the size of videos to save the storage app
- You can extract still frames from a video with SCAR
- SCAR also lets you add texts on screenshots, draw on them, or even crop them
- The app has received 3.8 stars on Google Play Store
This application by Tri-Core has a simple and user-friendly interface. The Android app lets you capture screenshots with the help of the floating bubble. Moreover, you can also add your favorite Android application to a folder in the bubble.
Screenshot capture, an unbeatable answer for people wondering, which is the best screenshot app for Android, has been installed on more than 1 million Android devices. The 3.8 MB installation size also makes it a good screenshot app as it doesn’t take too much space.
Features of Screenshot Capture
- It requires android version 5.0 or later supported devices
- The app lets you pause the recording without having to save them and restart
- One touch screen capture makes it easy to use the app
- Developers keep updating this app to enhance the experience for users
- It has 3.6 out of 5 stars on Google Play Store
Mobizen Screen Recorder
This 100% free to use app lets you record your mobile games or screen in 60 FPS or less. The app has a stunning variety of features to offer. You can use the Mobizen Screen Recorder to produce 1080p screen capture videos.
Moreover, you can edit videos in this app to change their intro, outro, music. You can also add texts on recorded videos.
Features of Mobizen Screen Recorder
- It doesn’t leave a watermark on your content
- You can record screen, capture screenshot, and edit without paying anything at all
- Pro version can remove ads with a one-time payment. All features will remain accessible even without paying
- It lets you trim videos within the app itself
- Mobizen is rated 4.1 out of 5 stars on Google Play Store
Yes, with all the features Google Assistant offers, it also helps you in capturing screenshots on your smartphone. All you need to do is to press the home button and hold it till the pop up doesn’t come. Then, command Google Assistant to capture a screenshot for you. It will save the screenshot in the folder with the same name in your file manager.
Features of Google Assistant
- Can help you in almost every task with voice commands or text commands
- Google Assistant lets you use your smartphones without even touching them
- You can set reminders with this app, or even browse the internet
- Most of the latest smartphones and tablets come with Google Assistant installed
- The app is rated 4.0 out of 5 stars on Google Play Store
Screenit comes with an inbuilt photo editor which lets you edit your screenshots within the app. Moreover, you can add emoticons, color effects, etc on your screenshots. The app is free to use for the first 48 hours. However, later you will have to get the premium subscription to use the app.
Features of Screenit
- The app requires Android 4.1 or later to run
- It provides you additional features like image crop, Imgur upload, floating button, etc
- The app is rated 4.0 out of 5 stars on Android
- It’s a lightweight app that can be used in old models of Android Smartphones as well
Another top pick in this list of top screenshot apps, Super Screenshot has decent features to offer. The app allows using shortcut buttons to take screenshots within two seconds. On top of that, the best Android screenshot app also does not require a root version of your smartphone. With this one of the top screenshot apps for Android, you pay absolutely no hidden charges.
Features of Super Screenshot
- Free to use
- Includes ads
- Supports Android 4.0 and above
- Supports shortcut buttons to take screenshots
Last but not least in this list of top screenshot apps, Screen Crop offers amazing flexibility to take screenshots. You do not need to take a screenshot of the whole screen if you do not want, instead, you can just use the fine-tuning feature to specific areas you want to get captured. The app comes for a $0.99 one-time payment and includes no hidden fees or ads.
Features of Screen Crop
- Amazing user interface
- Flexibility to select specific areas on the screen
- Available for $0.99
- Includes no ads
That Promote Your Product's USPs
Even though most smartphones have an inbuilt feature to take screenshots and don’t need a third-party app, these apps make the process easier. From floating icons to quality flexibility, the features of these top screenshot apps are just amazing. With any of these apps, you can simply save and share important screenshots within seconds.
In the end, we hope this blog answered your question- how to screenshot on Android tablets or smartphones? We keep publishing such blogs for tech enthusiasts and professionals to ensure our readers are updated with the latest app development trends.
Now, if you are a developer and planning to build an app or already own one, you can get your app reviewed by MobileAppDaily experts as well. For honest feedback to improve the quality of your app, these reviews are recommended. And if your app gets listed in blogs such as this, your app can have a global marketing platform that reaches readers from all over the world every day.
We will see you with more blogs like this, till then, keep coming and keep reading!
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.