20+ Best Black Friday Apps to Shop Smartly this HolidayBlack Friday deals are a blessing for shoppers and to find them smartly, nothing can be more helpful than the best Black Friday apps.
These Black Friday shopping apps are designed to become one of the most reliable alternatives of eCommerce websites where you can explore your favorite products and possible deals on them in a single place.
To prepare this list of the Black Friday deal apps, we have reviewed each and every option mentioned below to ensure you have only verified and best options at your fingertips.
Our Top Picks
To pick apps that we listed further, we considered users’ opinions and experts' thoughts about apps to shortlist them. Our MobileAppDaily experts first went through each app and reviewed factors such as average reviews, popularity, number of downloads, and more.
Best Black Friday apps to try this shopping season
Slickdeals, One of the top best Black Friday apps
Slickdeals, one of the best apps for Black Friday app subscription deals, is a platform that incorporates more than 2 million deal hunters who post the best deals available to others on Black Friday. You need to open the app to find the most suitable deals on a variety of products hunted by others.
You can also set alerts for a particular product that you have been searching for for a long time. The Slickdeals will make your Black Friday shopping the best experience ever.
Features of the Slickdeals app
- Option to save all your stores
- View all deals from multiple platforms
- Get custom alerts on deals
- Access to verified coupons
Flipp, The top Black Friday 2022 app
Flipp, an amazing Black Friday app subscription deals app, is also considered one of the best Black Friday apps, helping users plan their Christmas shopping. Users can also utilize these apps to plan and search for shopping items on a regular basis. The app finds out all the available flyers, coupons, and discounts in your local areas that you get a printout and use to save a lot of money.
Flipp goes through all the brands and products to snatch some of the most valuable flyer coupons before you hit the supermarket.
Features of the Flipp app
- Discover in-ad and online deals by categories
- Option to save with digital coupons
- Users can "clip" or save deals to your shopping list
- You can easily explore up-to-date circulars and offers
The Coupons App, One of the top Black Friday shopping apps
The coupon app, a chance to score Black Friday app sales, is designed by keeping the users' perspective in mind which makes them sure that they save a lot on their purchase. This app specializes in finding the best coupons with maximum savings for your purchase.
This app provides coupons and deals across 100,000 retailers. There is also a Black Friday section in the app that finds the best Black Friday app sales deals for you. You can also set alerts and notifications, along with national and local coupons available by changing the location for your Black Friday shopping.
Features of The Coupons App
- Free Samples like 100 percent free magazines in your mailbox with no strings attached
- View gas pricing and get the cheapest gas at local gas stations nearby
- Option to share coupons and give your friends some extra discounts
Groupon, One of the leading Black Friday deal apps
Groupon is a unique step that you can take to save money on holiday shopping. On this one of the best cashback and rewards apps, you get to find the best deals around you on different products and services. Be it restaurants, clothing, watches, sightseeing, or kids’ activities, you get deals on your phone almost every day. So, install Groupon today and spend quality holidays with your family without spending the money that you can save.
Features of the Groupon App
- Many new deals every day on your favorite products and activities
- Location-based deal recommendations
- Restaurants, sightseeing, amusement parks, and more, and deals for everything
- Customized deals depending on your browsing preferences
With our strategically designed marketing solutions
ShopSavvy, One of the top Black Friday deal apps
When it comes to shopping smartly on Black Friday the best move is to compare the prices among different retailers or shops. ShopSavvy is the best app for finding the best Black Friday app subscription deals. The app compares the price of the product across shops and online platforms as well to give users a complete idea of whether they are making the right move or not.
You can also scan the QR code of the item to know where you find it at the lowest price. You can also set alerts for the products when you plan your Black Friday shopping and the app alerts you when the price of the item drops and it's the perfect time to buy it.
Features of the ShopSavvy App
- Search for any product via UPC code, barcode, and keyword
- Barcode Scan any product and compare the best prices on the Internet and at nearby stores
- Save money with product-search for any product
- Price Match feature using the store's own price match policy
DealNews, Top app for the best deals for Black Friday online
Still worried about how to find the best Black Friday deals? DealNews is the Black Friday dedicated mobile app that grabs the best deals available for the special day. The app fetches the best deals available in stores such as Amazon, Best Buy, Target, and other thousands of retailers.
You need to select the stores you want to purchase from and the app will pull all the available best deals to make your Black Friday shopping an exceptional experience. The app also constantly provides alerts and notifications so never miss out on potential deals.
Features of the DealNews app
- A quick review of the day’s hottest deals, curated by deal experts
- Receive instant notifications related to ongoing sales
- Share relevant deals with family, friends, and coworkers via email, Facebook, or Twitter
- Find online and in-store coupons by store
Wish, The app with the best deals for Black Friday online
Wish is a shopping platform that millions of users in the world love. On average, Wish sells 2 million items every day. Users love it because it is available in more than 100 countries, and it keeps publishing items with great discounts and deals.
This holiday, Wish can really be helpful for you in saving money by buying amazing items at amazing prices. Even if you are outside the US, you can expect fast deliveries, amazing customer service, and easy refunds as well if you return the product. There are thousands of sales that you can explore on Wish, anytime you want.
Features of the Wish app
- Available in more than 100+ countries
- Thousands of sales
- Easy refunds
- Faster deliveries in the EU
Amazon, App with the best deals for Black Friday online
Amazon’s main shopping website might not be super mobile-friendly in comparison to other sites that are available online. But that hasn’t stopped the brand from growing into one of the leading retail giants in the market. Thanks to Amazon's iOS and Android apps for providing a nearly hands-free experience with Alexa integration. This perfect app is the answer to your question, how do find the best Black Friday deals?
Amazon has also been featured in Best Christmas Apps
Features of the Amazon App
- Browse and search for millions of products with Amazon International Shopping
- Pay in your local currency with international credit or debit cards
- Option to quickly compare prices and check availability by scanning the barcode
eBay, The app with Black Friday shopping deals
eBay, the perfect answer to how to find the best Black Friday deals? has been in the e-commerce game for quite a while now and people really enjoy bidding for holiday gifts. But it has been seen that users are not really willing to go to offline stores, this is where the eBay app for iOS and Android can come in handy. Users can even make use of the watchlist feature to check in on their gifting shortlist.
ebay has also been featured in Best Shopping Apps
Features of the eBay App
- Buy and sell various products with ease
- Smooth access to savings and daily deals
- Users can earn cash on new or pre-owned products
Best Buy, One of the best Black Friday shopping deals
Speaking of Black Friday, people automatically think of Best Buy and now we have the Best Buy app at our service. The application is said to have one of the most comprehensive interfaces, unlike many other retail apps. It is developed keeping in mind the brick-and-mortar shopping experience, which works perfectly well with the end-users.
Features of the Best Buy App
- Detailed ratings and reviews for all products
- Users can access daily deals and promotions
- An additional feature of Secure Touch ID sign-in
Target, A leading app with the best Black Friday deals
Target is here to offer its customers the fastest and easiest way to pay while helping them in saving during their shopping sprees. With the Target app, all you need is just one scan so users can pay directly with their credit or debit and redeem Target Circle deals, gift cards, or even earnings from Target Circle.
Features of the Target App
- Users get access to updated store maps
- You can Cartwheel, Target’s in-house coupon, and deal aggregator
- It offers weekly sales flyers for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
Walmart, The best app for Black Friday top deals
One cannot make the most of Black Friday without paying a visit to their nearest Walmart store. But not even that’s not required. Thanks to the Walmart app, users can go straight to the online store and browse through hundreds of deals and avail of the one that suits them the most.
Features of the Walmart App
- A feature of internal receipt storage for easy budgeting for customers
- Options for mobile pharmacy ordering and pickup within the app
- Huge discounts on in-store pickup for products available online and in-store
Wayfair, One of the best apps for Black Friday deals 2022
Wayfair provides you with a billion options to choose from. Here, you can explore unique and exclusive products while shopping with the best bargains on everything, from bedding sets and curtains to desks and tables. By using the Wayfair app, users can find their next great bargain through app-exclusive sales on different product categories.
Features of the Wayfair App
- Users get access to daily time-limited offers and deals
- A highly optimized checkout for both iOS and Android apps
- An augmented reality (AR) feature that maps potential purchases made by users
Ibotta, One of the best apps for shopping deals
Ibotta is one of the most popular cash-back apps out there. The app is highly compatible with almost every top retailer in the North American region including well-known giants like Walmart and Amazon to regional stores like H-E-B, Kohl’s, Travelocity, and many more. Although Ibotta works year-round, the number of available deals and discounts on Black Friday is record-breaking.
Features of the Ibotta App
- User can earn cash back on every shopping trip
- Ibotta app is free and super easy to use
- Quick and effective redeem offers with real cashback offers
Home Depot, One of the top apps for Black Friday deals
As the name suggests, Home Depot covers hundreds of product categories including kitchen appliances, power tools, house remodeling, lighting requirements, house furniture and so much more. In order to enhance your shopping spirit, Home Depot is also offering its users with the option of free shipping to their homes.
Features of the Home Depot App
- It provides near-real-time product availability based on different categories
- Users can just click a picture of an unfamiliar product and the app will return a list of appropriate matches
- Availability of a barcode scanner for detailed reviews and descriptions of items
Shopkick, One of the best Black Friday apps
Shopkick is an audience favorite, all because of its shopper loyalty approach. The app helps its users with shopping rewards so that they can earn different Gift Cards for free. These gift cards are not limited to a particular store and users can avail these gift cards to stores including Target, Sephora, Uber, Best Buy, and many more.
Shopkick has also been featured in Best Money Making Apps
Features of the Shopkick App
- You can find selected products to scan or direct purchase
- Buy the discounted products and scan your receipts to earn more rewards
- Users can redeem their rewards for various cashback offers
Sears, One of the top Black Friday apps
On the Sears app, you get access to in-depth, unbiased, and professional reviews on a variety of products along with valuable insights straight from Consumer Reports. The application also provides direct customer support from its reps to assist users in accessing exclusive sales and discount promotions. The application also delivers multiple local advertisements and circulars that are updated on a weekly basis.
Features of the Sears App
- Sears provides 'Weekly Ad' for new deals and offers near users' locations
- Get daily 'Save Coupons' to your user profile for both in-store and online usage
- Effortlessly manage the Layaway contracts and make payments accordingly
RetailMeNot, A leading Black Friday 2022 app
The RetailMeNot application is one of the original digital deal-finding and discounting apps that you can not afford to take lightly during this holiday season. The application provides up to 70 percent off on discount selected items along with almost 15 percent cashback with multiple brand partners. RetailMeNot is considered one of the best apps for Black Friday shopping because of the vast aperture of deals covered by the app.
RetailMeNot has also been featured in Best Shopping Apps
Features of the RetailMeNot App
- RetailMeNot specializes in targeted local deals through the means of the 'Near Me' functionality
- Users get weekly in-store as well as online deal coupons on upcoming events like Black Friday
- RetailMeNot also provides printable coupons for users who don’t want to rely on digital deals
Drop, One of the best Black Friday shopping apps
In the case of the Drop app, we can say that it is a popular cashback application, known for its interactive and user-friendly interface. The user is rewarded for every purchase they make directly through the Drop app. One of the best parts about using this application is that there is no need for any sort of receipt or bill scanning to avail of the rewards.
Features of the Drop App
- Drop provides collections based on specific themes as per users' preferences
- Users can earn significant bonuses by unlocking different achievements
- The app also offers a referral program to new users
Rakuten Ebates, One of the leading Black Friday deal apps
Earlier the app was known as Ebates and now it's Rakuten! The name of the app might have changed but the offers are as good as ever. Make the most of amazing cashback deals, coupons, and promo codes in addition to special rewards on your Black Friday online shopping. Browse through thousands of stores and get exciting offers at the app checkout.
Features of the Rakuten Ebates App
- Users get to save money on famous brands like Samsung and Nike
- Earn regular cashback rewards and get paid via PayPal
- Users can save money even when booking their hotels and flights
Macy's, The top Black Friday shopping app
This best Black Friday app comes with high-quality deals, rewards, and much more that will make your Black Friday memorable. With shopping, you can earn StarMoney and points that will in the future help you in getting products at a discounted price.
Features of the Macy’s app
- Earn points and rewards for shopping
- Easy to return products
- Push notifications for deals and new products
- Convert points into discounts
Brad’s Deals, One of the apps for the best Black Friday deals
One of the top Black Friday apps, Brad’s Deals has been in the industry for over 18 years. Experts at Brad’s Deals keep an eye on the market to regularly update deals and offers on this one of the Black Friday shopping apps instantly. You can use these Black Friday app deals to save money regularly and leverage special offers during the festive season. With the help of this app with the best Black Friday shopping deals, shoppers saved $200 million in 2018 collectively, and currently, over 5 million shoppers monthly are using this one of the top apps for Black Friday deals in 2022.
Features of the Brad’s Deals app
- Occasionally updated offers and deals
- Best deals for festivals
- Millions of monthly shoppers
- Allows you to search your favorite listed stores for exclusive deals
ASOS, The best app with Black Friday top deals
Used by millions of users across the globe, ASOS is one of the best Black Friday apps that release discounts and offers daily. The exclusive range of brands and exclusive Black Friday app deals on ASOS also makes it one of the perfect money-saving options for your festival requirements. Whether for a gift or for personal use, you can rely on the quality and prices of ASOS anytime.
Features of the ASOS app
- Best apps for exclusive deals and discounted products
- Exclusive catwalk videos for apparel
- Search products with price, size, color, brand, etc
- Regularly updated festive discounts and deals
That Promote Your Product's USPs
Well, that is all for these free Black Friday deal apps that can help you in saving big this holiday season. As the festival season is coming closer, you still have time to pick one of the apps with the best Black Friday shopping deals from the above list and start shopping before your favorite products and brands go out of stock.
Lastly, we hope this list of top Black Friday apps was helpful for you in finding the best option for amazing deals. If you are a developer and would like to list your product among the top apps for its respective categories as well, you can submit your app for a review. Our experts will go through the app to provide you with feedback that can be helpful for you to improve the quality of your mobile app. For some inspiration, you can also go through the detailed app reviews of some of the leading apps like Black Friday apps, education apps, healthcare apps, and more that you are interested in knowing more about.
Which day is Black Friday?
Black Friday in 2022 is on November 25th. So, get ready to secure some of the best shopping deals around this date.
How to keep track of Black Friday deals?
To keep a track of the Black Friday deals, there are multiple ways to do that. You can turn on website notifications of your preferred shopping websites so every time a new deal is launched, you can be sent notifications on your desktop or laptop. On top of that, there are the best apps for shopping deals as well just like the ones we talked about above. These apps can help you in keeping a track of Black Friday deals through notifications, app popups, in-app ads, and more.
How do I prepare for Black Friday?
You can prepare for Black Friday by installing these Black Friday shopping apps on your smartphone so you can shop this holiday season and save money as well with the help of exclusive deals and discounts that these best Black Friday apps have to offer to their users.
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.
your Product’s growth