What is ReactJS?
But why is React so Popular…
There are many reasons behind the popularity of React Native and some of them are stated below:
- ReactJS is backed up by the Facebook community which further makes it very easy to build interactive UIs.
- React is an excellent option for building and developing large web applications because here the data is changeable on a regular basis.
What is Vue.js?
Vue initially was released in the year 2014 by a former Google Developer, Evan You who focused on excluding the cons of Angular Framework by building something lightweight.
Similarities Between React.js and Vue.js
Before we begin with the Advantages and Disadvantages of React and Vue.js, there are also a few similarities that the users should know of:
- Both of these frameworks are based on the model of Virtual DOM.
- React.js and Vue.js are built to work smoothly with the Root Libraries.
Why Use React.JS?
There are several reasons on why one should opt for the ReactJS and some of the most important ones are mentioned in the following:
- No need to rewrite the code: When using React Native for building an interactive user interface, there is no need for the developer to write the code from the scratch and it saves all the extra effort while increasing the efficiency at the same time.
- Components can be reused: The component-specific structure of React gives offers the facility to develop applications using an agile approach, which is simplified for the developer with the help of the reusable components.
Advantages of React.JS
- React enables the Downward Data Binding which means the data flow of the child elements does not affect the data of the parent.
- The level of responsiveness and flexibility is quite higher.
- React framework is stated as light-weighted because the user can simultaneously represent the user-side data performing on the server-side.
- As this framework is supported by Facebook, the community further provides Codemods to automate the majority of the process. This also makes the migrating between various versions easier.
- React showcases a high scalability factor as it is a better option to built and design large-scale applications.
Disadvantages of React.JS
- Although it is easy to learn React.js, but the process of learning is complex as well as long. As a result, it requires a lot of practice and in-depth knowledge for a developer to reach the expert level.
- The setting-up process is difficult in regards to the functions, properties, and also the structure of React.
When To Deploy React.js
- While developing a complex app
- When developing both Mobile and Web App
- For community support
As Vue is progressive and the user can directly plug in his/her already existing server-side app with Vue. With this, the user will experience a much more interactive environment.
Why Use Vue.JS?
- Reduced optimization efforts: The component's dependencies are automatically tracked in Vue.JS and during its render that's why the system is aware of when to re-render thus, reducing the optimization efforts.
- Official support: Although both React and Vue provide robust Routing Solutions, but when it comes to official support corners Vue.js leads react. In Vue native, the state management and routing libraries are officially backed up, unlike react.js updates.
- Ease-of-use: As this uses the standard HTML-based templates, the revamping process of an already existing app becomes much easier. This ease-of-use has made Vue a popular framework with the reusable templates and effective structure.
Advantages of Vue.JS
- With Vue, the developers can both make simpler single page applications and also complex large-scale web apps.
- Vue supports large scaling by easily integrating reusable templates without compromising any extra allocation time.
- Without affecting the whole structure, VueJS and allows you to add small interactive segments into an existing application structure.
Disadvantages of Vue.JS
- When compared with ReactJS, Vue is similar in the learning stage as it is testing the waters with its constant updates.
When To Deploy Vue.js
- While developing a web app having templates
- When developing a simple category app
- When racing against time
Here are the top brand names which have used Vue.js and React.js for the development purposes.
The Final Thought
It’s true that VueJS is showing a really promising future in the field of mobile, as well as, web application development, but it might take a few years for Vue native to conquer the major and significant market share that is covered by React.js.
Read More About:
Jack of all trades. Covering the journalism field, Vikram writes at MobileAppDaily and keeps surfing the trends to understand tech and inventions better. Don’t forget his driving skills, he is a professional car rallyist. Life has just got better. Breathe it!! Follow