What is ReactJS?
But why is React so Popular…
There are many reasons behind the popularity of React Native and some of them are stated below:
- ReactJS is backed up by the Facebook community which further makes it very easy to build interactive UIs.
- React is an excellent option for building and developing large web applications because here the data is changeable on a regular basis.
What do you mean by Vue.js?
Vue initially was released in the year 2014 by a former Google Developer, Evan You who focused on excluding the cons of Angular Framework by building something lightweight.
Before we begin with the Advantages and Disadvantages of React and Vue.js, there are also a few similarities that the users should know of:
- Both of these frameworks are based on the model of Virtual DOM.
- React.js and Vue.js are built to work smoothly with the Root Libraries.
Reasons to Use React Native
There are several reasons on why one should opt for the ReactJS and some of the most important ones are mentioned in the following:
- No Need to Rewrite the Code: When using React Native for building an interactive user interface, there is no need for the developer to write the code from the scratch and it saves all the extra effort while increasing the efficiency at the same time.
- Components can be Reused: The component-specific structure of React Native gives offers the facility to develop applications using an agile approach, which is simplified for the developer with the help of the reusable components.
Advantages of ReactJS
- React enables the Downward Data Binding which means the data flow of the child elements do not affect the data of the parent.
- The level of responsiveness and flexibility is quite higher.
- React framework is stated as light-weighted because the user can simultaneously represent the user-side data performing on the server-side.
- As this framework is supported by Facebook, the community further provides Codemods to automate the majority of the process. This also makes the migrating between various versions easier.
- React Native showcases a high scalability factor as it is a better option to built and design large-scale applications.
Disadvantages of ReactJS
- Although it is easy to learn React.js but the process of learning is complex as well as long. As a result, it requires a lot of practice and in-depth knowledge for a developer to reach the expert level.
- The setting-up process is difficult in regards with the functions, properties, and also the structure of React.
As Vue is a progressive and the user can directly plug in his/her already existing server-side app with Vue. With this, the user will experience a much more interactive environment.
Reasons to Use VueJS
- Reduced Optimisation Efforts: The component's dependencies are automatically tracked in VueJS cnd during its render that's why the system is aware when to re-render thus, reducing the optimization efforts.
- Official Support: Although both React and Vue provide robust Routing Solutions but when it comes to official support corners Vue.js leads react native. In Vue native, the state management and routing libraries are officially backed up, unlike react.js updates.
- The Ease-of-use: As this uses the standard HTML-based templates, the revamping process of an already existing app becomes much easier. This ease-of-use has made Vue a popular framework with the reusable templates and effective structure.
Advantages of VueJS
- With Vue, the developers can both make simpler single page applications and also complex large-scale web apps.
- Vue supports large scaling by easily integrating reusable templates without compromising any extra allocation time.
- Without affecting the whole structure, VueJS cnd allows you to add small interactive segments into an existing application structure.
Disadvantages of VueJS
- When compared with ReactJS, Vue is similar in the learning stage as it is testing the waters with its constant updates.
The Ultimate Conclusion
It’s true that VueJS is showing a really promising future in the field of mobile, as well as, web application development. But it might take a few years for Vue native to conquer the major and significant market share that is covered by React.js.
Read More About:
Akash Singh Chauhan is a senior writer at MobileAppDaily and he mainly covers all the latest happenings and tweaks in mobile app technology. Being an Engineering graduate he is always compelled to the technology and tries to discover new trends in the tech world. Along with any tech news he also never misses a single episode of ‘Dragon Ball’. Follow