10+ Best Phone Tracker Apps for Android and iOS devices in 2022These phone tracker apps can be very helpful if your phone gets lost or stolen.
Our Top Picks
In this blog, we have listed down a few location tracking apps that can be used to locate phones but to understand how it’s done, it is crucial that you go through the features of each app mentioned further. To shortlist the best possible picks in this list of free phone trackers, we have reviewed them thoroughly. So, you can install any of these top apps that you find suitable for your requirements.
Best Phone Location Tracker Apps
mSpy is the best phone tracker app that monitors your child’s phone activity remotely and makes sure they are safe. This mobile monitoring app can be installed on your child’s phone and allows you to track their phone calls, instant messages, social media activity, location.
Notable features of mSpy app
- View all incoming, outgoing, or deleted text messages
- Calls, Text messages, GPS tracking, and 25 more features
- Track social media activity by accessing Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat, etc
- Works on iPhone, iPad, or any Android device
This best Android and iPhone tracking app is useful if you want to share your location with trusted contacts, link family members’ GPS devices to ensure their safety. The free phone tracker app also allows you to find your lost or stolen phone with the help of accurate location tracking features. To keep track of your phones, GeoZilla is indeed the best possible pick from this list of best phone tracker apps.
Notable features of GeoZilla
- Add family members with their consents to track their phones anytime
- Share locations with trusted contacts to keep your phone on track
- Real-time location tracking allows finding phones easily
- SOS options if there is an emergency
Unlike other apps to track phones, this free phone tracker app not only tracks the lost device but also keeps a track of family members. This amazing phone tracking app allows the user to create various groups, communicate with contacts, and monitor the real-time location of the group members. This cell phone tracker even has a feature through which one can view the location history of group members.
Notable features of iSharing app
- Allows chatting with the group members
- Real-time alerts
- Safety features like panic alert
- Works as a walkie talkie
Glympse, easily titled as one of the best phone tracking apps, is another excellent pick to share real-time locations using GPS tracking. The best phone tracker app user also has the option to create in-app groups for better safety and security. The one feature that sets this one of the best phone tracker apps apart from other similar apps is that once the location is shared, the other person can view the map even without the installation of the Glympse app.
Notable features of Glympse app
- Shares location in real-time with a dynamic map
- Directs emergency and roadside personnel
- Provide a courtesy notice with ETA
- Option to coordinate with friends for social gathering
Due to the various features and useful functionalities of this one of the top apps to track cell phones, we can call Life360 the leading name. This best phone tracker app works flawlessly on all devices including phones, tablets, or the web. The live mobile location tracker online user can keep all the near and dear ones in the loop with its location-sharing feature. As compared to other apps, Life360 offers better safety features.
For instance, in case of an emergency, the free phone tracker app can automatically call an ambulance and send notifications to emergency contacts.
Notable features of Life 360 App
- Real-time location sharing
- Option to create private groups
- Notification for arrival and departure of private group members
- Group chat for easy communication
FamiSafe, is the best pick for you if you are still wondering what is the best find my phone app? This free phone tracker app is another best option that lets you monitor iOS or Android device locations if you are authorized to review it by the original owner of the device. The Android and iPhone tracking app will let you access the phone’s GPS location and comes with other impressive features like web screen schedule, website filter, etc. However, for iPhones, FamiSafe requires jailbreaking for accessing advanced tracking features.
Notable features of FamiSafe app
- Real-time alerts to signs of cyberbullying, adult content, suicide or depression, etc
- Flexible warning keywords adding
- Suspicious photos detection
- Option to mark geo-fencing zones
Another top pick in the list of cell phone tracker apps, FollowMee includes features suitable for users and businesses as well. You can track multiple devices, adjust interval settings, use the app ad-free, and do much more with this one of the top phone location trackers. The app also allows you to use FollowMee.com to ask for a location update from the phone remotely.
Notable features of FollowMee
- Free to use
- Includes no ads
- Refresh phone location without having access to the phone
- The app can continue tracking even without the internet
TrackView, an easy answer to the question- what is the best find my phone app?, is a remarkable security cum phone tracking app that allows the user to find a cell phone location for free. Besides tracking lost devices, the free phone tracker app also allows the user to keep a close eye on sensitive installations. In case of any emergency, the app can send instant alerts to verified contacts or remote buzz.
Notable features of TrackView app
- Real-time tracking of devices
- Supports sending messages or sound alerts
- IPCam for Video and audio monitoring
- Motion detection and sound detection
Phone Tracker By Number
If you don't want to haggle and get straight to finding your device, and if you always wonder what is the best find my phone app?, then this app is right for you. As the name suggests, the app will track a cell phone location by number in a brisk manner and share it through a private network. With over 50 million users around the globe, the app can be termed as one of the best phone tracking apps.
Notable features of Phone Tracker By Number app
- See the complete location of the device and history
- Get instant notification when your mobile is around you
- The app will notify you when your phone changes location
- See the battery level of the phone that you are locating
Find My Device
Find My Device, one of the most popular and best find my phone apps, is a popular and efficient mobile phone tracker app. Other than locating the device, this great phone tracking app offers other useful features. From restoring default factory settings to encrypting the personal data, the tracking device application is bang on its features. You can ring your phone when it's close-by, or get the GPS location if the device is beyond your hearing limit. Its other functionalities include a complete list of indoor maps for places like stadiums, airports, malls, and vital landmarks.
Notable features of Find My Device app
- Locks the device with a custom message and contact number
- Works even in the silent mode
- Tracks the network and battery status
- Displays outdoor as well as indoor maps
Find My Kids
Another pick in the list of free location trackers, this app has amazing features. You can send loud alerts to find your phone even if it is on silent mode. However, these alerts can be sent only when your phone is registered on the app on other devices. To find stolen or lost phones, this family locator app feature is useful.
Notable features of Find My Kids
- Free to use
- Send loud alerts remotely
- Get real-time updates of your child’s phones if registered
- Provides low battery alerts for registered phones as well
Finding the best mobile tracker app depends on what your needs are. All the apps mentioned above are good in what they offer but are different from each other in some features.
Above all, the mentioned apps boast incredible customer numbers and exceptional customer approval ratings. So, now you have a complete list of the free phone tracker apps if you wish to track a cell phone location online when it gets lost or stolen. We hope one of these apps will help you save your precious device. Also, if you are an app owner and want to get your app reviewed, contact MobileAppDaily.
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.