10+ Best Phone Tracker Apps to find Lost Devices in 2021You can find your lost phones in minutes with these best phone locator apps
Our Top Picks
We have compiled a list of top-rated phone tracker apps for both Android and iOS that enable easy tracking of your phone when lost.
Best Mobile Tracker Apps in 2021
mSpy is the best phone tracker app that monitors your child’s phone activity remotely and makes sure they are safe. This mobile monitoring app can be installed on your child’s phone and allows you to track their phone calls, instant messages, social media activity, location.
Notable features of mSpy app
- View all incoming, outgoing, or deleted text messages
- Calls, Text messages, GPS tracking, and 25 more features
- Track social media activity by accessing Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat, etc
- Works on iPhone, iPad, or any Android device
Where’s My Droid
Where’s My Droid, one of the best find my phone apps, is arguably the best mobile tracker app out there, which when deployed, turns the ringer volume up and makes the device ring. In case the device is not near enough to the device to hear the ringer, the app sends the GPS coordinates with a link to Google maps. How’s that for recovering your lost smartphone?
Notable features of Where’s My Droid app
- GPS Flare - Location alert on low battery
- Remotely lock device
- Passcode protection to prevent unauthorized app changes
- No battery drain
Unlike other apps to track phones, the iSharing app not only tracks the lost device but also keeps a track of family members. This amazing phone tracking app allows the user to create various groups, communicate with contacts, and monitor the real-time location of the group members. It even has a feature through which one can view the location history of group members.
Notable features of iSharing app
- Allows chatting with the group members
- Real-time alerts
- Safety features like panic alert
- Works as a walkie talkie
Find My Device
Find My Device, one of the most popular and best find my phone apps, is a popular and efficient mobile phone tracker app. Other than locating the device, this great phone tracking app offers other useful features. From restoring default factory settings to encrypting the personal data, the tracking device application is bang on its features. You can ring your phone when it's close-by, or get the GPS location if the device is beyond your hearing limit. Its other functionalities include a complete list of indoor maps for places like stadiums, airports, malls, and vital landmarks.
Notable features of Find My Device app
- Locks the device with a custom message and contact number
- Works even in the silent mode
- Tracks the network and battery status
- Displays outdoor as well as indoor maps
Glympse, easily titled as the best find my phone apps, is another excellent phone tracking app to share real-time location using GPS tracking. The user also has the option to create in-app groups for better safety and security. The one feature that sets this lost phone finder apart from other similar apps is that once the location is shared, the other person can view the map even without the installation of the Glympse app.
Notable features of Glympse app
- Shares location in real-time with a dynamic map
- Directs emergency and roadside personnel
- Provide a courtesy notice with ETA
- Option to coordinate with friends for social gathering
Due to its various features and useful functionalities, we can call Life360 the best find my phone apps. This phone location tracker app works flawlessly on all devices including phones, tablets, or the web. The user can keep all the near and dear ones in the loop with its location-sharing feature. As compared to other apps, Life360 offers better safety features.
For instance, in case of an emergency, the app can automatically call an ambulance and send notifications to emergency contacts.
Notable features of Life 360 App
- Real-time location sharing
- Option to create private groups
- Notification for arrival and departure of private group members
- Group chat for easy communication
mLite Family Phone Tracker
If you are wondering, what is the best find my phone app? Well, mLite is your answer. More than a phone tracking app, mLite is an app that is used for locating family members on a map. mLite offers flawless online tracking and also allows the user to connect with their loved ones round the clock. By activating Geo-Fencing, one can keep a close tab on the movements of your group members.
Notable features of mLite app
- Option to create Geo-Fencing
- Check-in of the real-time GPS locations
- Contact list monitoring
- Option to add an alarm button
TrackView, an easy answer to the question- what is the best find my phone app?, is a remarkable security cum phone tracking app that allows the user to find a cell phone location for free. Besides tracking lost devices, the free phone tracker app also allows the user to keep a close eye on sensitive installations. In case of any emergency, the app can send instant alerts to verified contacts or remote buzz.
Notable features of TrackView app
- Real-time tracking of devices
- Supports sending messages or sound alerts
- IPCam for Video and audio monitoring
- Motion detection and sound detection
FamiSafe, for you if you wonder what is the best find my phone app?, is another phone locator app that lets you monitor any iOS or Android devices discreetly. The app will let you access the phone’s GPS location and comes with other impressive features like web screen schedule, website filter, etc. However, for iPhones, FamiSafe requires jailbreaking for accessing advanced tracking features.
Notable features of FamiSafe app
- Real-time alerts to signs of cyberbullying, adult content, suicide or depression, etc
- Flexible warning keywords adding
- Suspicious photos detection
- Option to mark geo-fencing zones
Phone Tracker By Number
If you don't want to haggle and get straight to finding your device, and if you always wonder what is the best find my phone app?, then this app is right for you. As the name suggests, the app will track a cell phone location by number in a brisk manner and share it through a private network. With over 50 million users around the globe, the app can be termed as one of the best phone tracking apps.
Notable features of Phone Tracker By Number app
- See the complete location of the device and history
- Get instant notification when your mobile is around you
- The app will notify you when your phone changes location
- See the battery level of the phone that you are locating
Do you worry about your Android phone too often and wonder, is there a find my phone for Android?. Well, make your life easy with a phone tracker app that secures your devices and helps you track when the need be. With Mobile Tracker, you can share your location with family and friends easily and also receive their location whenever you want. Not only this, but the app also provides location tracking on a map which optimizes battery usage at its best.
Notable features of Mobile Tracker app
- Send messages for free anytime to your close ones
- See the view of your street using this free cell phone tracker
- Generate your tracking pin and send it to people
- Chat within the app and locate without any hassle
Finding the best mobile tracker app depends on what your needs are. All the apps mentioned above are good in what they offer but are different from each other in some features. Among the top twelve phone tracking apps that we have reviewed, Spyic is the best among the web apps considering its convenience and ease of use. And for the mobile platform, Life360 seems to be a decent option.
Above all, the mentioned apps boast of incredible customer numbers and exceptional customer approval ratings. So, now you have a complete list of the free phone tracker apps if you wish to track a cell phone location online. We home one of these apps that will help you save your precious device. Check out other vital apps you need in 2021. If you are an app owner and want to get your app review, contact MobileAppDaily.
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.