5+ Best Social Media Management Tools That Will Help You In 2021Manage your social media account like never before
Our Top Picks
A complete social media management tool will help you in managing all the profiles in one place, post schedules, regular analytics check, and much more. In short, you can say that you will be getting on to one-stop-shop for all your social media needs. Let us see our picks in this article.
Best Social Media Management Tools
The first tool in the list of the best social media management tools is Hootsuite because it has multiple features that can cater to every demand of a business house. The tool is perfect for individuals who want to schedule content, manage multiple networks, and engage with their audience.
The user can manage up to 3 social media profiles, all with one password. The tool also offers to find and share gripping content from trusted sources. You just need to spend $100 to make sure that your content reaches the desired audience. Hootsuite has its own community forum that is apt for online help.
Hootsuite has also been featured in our Best Productivity Apps
Features of Hootsuite
- Auto schedule- Schedule 30 messages in one go
- Apps integration- More than 150 free and paid apps
- Courses- Free social media courses
The tool is perfect for drawing, executing, and tracking all the social media marketing strategies. Sprout Social’s management software helps the user to find, form, and cement real connections with the audience who is into you.
The tool offers support and partnership to achieve the set goals and targets, which will ultimately transform your business through social. Sprout Social comes with a social dashboard that enables the user to effortlessly visualize the overall progress, to strategic counsel to reach the next level of social maturity.
Features of Sprout Social
- Workflow management features
- Built-in customer relationship management system (CRM)
- Digital Asset Library helps with content generation
- “Discovery” feature to optimize your following
- Advanced reporting features
- Keyword monitoring and social listening
Much like every other tool, the AgoraPulse also helps the user to schedule, publish, and track all the posts. Their budget-friendly solution will assist you in monitoring, flexible content scheduling options, and collaborating with the audience on your social media profiles.
AgoraPulse is getting you all with its unlimited reports to track all the efforts made by the user.
Features of AgoraPulse
- Inbuilt content publishing and calendar feature
- Social inbox feature for account management
- Complete reporting for all the profiles with key metrics
- Controlled access per user and automatically identify most active users
- Conversation history by the user profile
- Exporting functionality to Powerpoint
Buffer is a tool that can quickly schedule posts for all of your social accounts and will publish them automatically, according to the posting schedule you put in place. You just have to pick the dates and times you want to publish to each account and you are good to go.
With Buffer, you can manage all the social media accounts in one place. Even the sharing of posts can be scheduled by this tool.
Features of Buffer
- Easily maintains a consistent presence on all the platforms
- Add content to your queue with browser extensions
- Track engagement and interactions on the posts
- Built-in link shortener
- Content analytics
- Optimizes content to mobile users
- Customize posts to each social platform
Oktopost umbrella covers social media management, promotions, and social employee advocacy. The tool delivers delightful experiences across multiple social networks, all from one place.
It propels data to the marketing automation software, which improves the way you raise, score, and attribute leads.
Features of Oktopost
- Customizable content designs and template
- “Advocacy board” features enables the promotion
- For conversion tracking, it integrates with Marketo, HubSpot, and Salesforce
- Enable content curation
- Auto-posting for bulk uploads, faster message creation, and scheduling
- Social monitoring and analytics for campaign segmentation
Manage everything in a single platform with Monday. You as a part of this tool can track everything your team is working on the social media. With this tool, you can add tasks, projects, missions, and to-dos. Furthermore, you can also assign projects to your team member and know the exact status of the same.
The tool is best for working in groups.
Features of Monday
- Supports Agile methodologies
- Intuitive visual interface
- Integrates with multiple apps
- Two-factor authentication for added security
If you are targeting only Twitter, TweetDeck is the perfect tool for you. The tool can help you with every feature that you will require to manage your Twitter account. TweetDeck offers features like adding team accounts, smart management Twitter lists and searches, and custom timelines.
Features of TweetDeck
- The best thing about this tool is that it is free of cost and can be used by anyone
- Though the tool doesn’t cater to the needs of every social media apps, it does take good care of multiple Twitter accounts
- Having a dedicated management tool is also a kind of boon
With Friends+Me, you don’t have to publish your post right away; you can simply schedule your posts for later. As posting at the right time will help you to reach more of your followers across the globe. The best thing you can do to increase your brand visibility is to focus on the creation of some great content, and for it, this social media management tool is perfect.
For instance, the tool helps you to focus on Google+ to save a significant amount of money and time while still achieving goals by cross-promoting your content across all social networks for you. Much like SocialOomph, its free version doesn’t offer much, but does cover platforms like Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Tumblr.
Features of Friends+Me
- Schedule your content
- Collect and create great content
- Invite friends to help you to publish great content
- Schedule the bulk of posts with just one click
- Track the success of your post
The last tool on the list is Social Pilot, which will help you to post all your updates and will increase engagement and leads. The social media management tool helps you to make data-driven decisions to improve engagement and finetune the strategies.
You can use workflows to collaborate with teams in a better way and review all content before it is posted. Furthermore, you can find the most popular content on the web and schedule them directly to your account with RSS feeds. To upload posts in advance, you can use bulk social media posting tool for better productivity.
Features of Social Pilot
- Post through the web, mobile, and browser extensions
- Content suggestion to never let your queue empty
- Priority email support to never let you down
- Collaborate with team members using inbuilt workflows
- Manage client profiles without asking for credentials
- Profiles and posts configured to cater to all your clients
- Complete white-label platform to support your branding
- Dedicated account manager with email and phone support
If you are handling multiple social media accounts, try to use any of these tools and feel the difference. These multi-purpose tools will help you to save time and effort. All in all, social media management tools are the best bet for you to achieve maximum productivity in less time. If you have an app and want to get featured, get your app reviewed by us today!
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.