Top 10 Best Heart Rate Monitor Apps In 2021Keep your heart on track with these best heart rate monitor apps!
Our Top Picks
In this article, we will talk about some of the best heart rate apps. Having one of these best heart rate tracker apps on your smartphone can help you in the long run. You can install these apps to monitor your heartbeats in situations like excessive workouts, diseases, etc.
Top 10 Best Heart Rate Monitor Apps
This is one of the best heart rate apps iPhone that uses camera sensors to detect the pulse of the user. To use this heart rate monitors for iPhone, you need to open the Android BlueTooth heart rate monitor app and cover the device’s camera with your finger. The Heart Rate App will use sensors to read your pulses and provide you a result.
This heart rate monitor app by Cardiio, Inc. has 41.6k reviews on the App Store with an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5. Cardiio has been featured as one of the best heartbeat apps by various newspapers and tv channels. Some of the most prominent platforms which had endorsed this app are ABC News, CBS, Cult of Mac, Lifehacker, and PC Magazine.
Features of Cardiio
- There Are 10 additional premium features to subscribe to. Some of those features are Pulse Waveform Pack, Specific Heart Rate Pack, Calorie- Burn Estimator, etc
- You can pay $9.99 to unlock the Pro features of this heart rate app. You can use it for free as well, with access to basic features
- This Android BlueTooth heart rate monitor app requires iOs version 8.0 or later. Also, it is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices
- The heart rate monitor app is available in 13 languages including English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, etc
My Baby’s Beat
The app is exclusively available for iOs supporting devices. Users can use this heart rate app to hear and record the sound of the soon to be born baby by using the microphone of the device.
This Android BlueTooth heart rate monitor app is useful in monitoring the well being of the baby by regular heartbeat analysis. My baby’s Beat is the best app to check heart rate online developed by experts of MATIS O.M.G. Ltd. This heartbeat rate app is available on iOs exclusive app stores for Apple devices.
Features of My Baby’s Beat
- The heart rate monitor app is available for $8.99 on the iOs app store
- This heart tracker app uses a microphone to capture the heartbeats of the baby. It doesn’t require any other accessories apart from a smartphone
- The app comes with graphic tutorials and sound samples to give you an idea of what to expect
- Compatible with iOs 11.0 or later on devices like iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- This heartbeat rate app is available in 6 languages including English, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish
The Cardiograph by MacroPinch is available in two versions. Cardiograph Classic for Apple users and Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter for Android users. Cardiograph is highly popular amongst fitness enthusiasts.
This Android BlueTooth heart rate monitor app provides features like iCloud sync to make sure that you do not lose your track record if you lose or change your device. Moreover, the iPhone heart rate monitor app has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars on the App Store. With 2,03,132+ downloads from Google Playstore, Cardiograph is considered one of the heart rate monitors that work with iPhone.
Features of Cardiograph Classic
- The app is available for $0.99 for iPhone users. Moreover, Android users can download the app for free from Google Play Store
- The Cardiograph heart rate app supports iOs 5.0 or later
- The heartbeat rate app also supports the dark mode
- It provides multiple profile support
Heart Rate Plus
Heart Rate Plus - Heart Rate App is available for iOS and Android devices. The heart rate monitor app is developed by PVDAPPS and has more than 1.8k reviews on the Apple Store with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars.
This one of the free to use heart rate monitors that work with iPhone uses a camera to checking your heart rate and monitor pulses. You can also save generated reports in form of graphs, quick notes, etc with different tags as per your preference in the heart rate tracker app itself.
The heart rate app analyzes and provides you a real-time graph as well. A Pro version can be purchased as well from the heart rate tracker app itself to remove ads.
Features of Heart Rate Plus
- Heart rate plus is known as the best app to measure heart rate on the App Store with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars
- This one of the most accurate heart rate monitors that work with iPhone is free to download and use. Moreover, ads can be removed from the free heart beat rate app by paying $1.99
- Pro users can export their track records in an excel file
- Everyday reminders can help you in measuring your heartbeats as a routine
- The heart rate monitor app is available in more than 20 languages including English, Hindi, Thai, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, French, etc
Instant Heart Rate
Instant Heart Rate is available to install for iOs, Android, and Windows users. This one of the heart rate monitors that work with iPhone checks heart rate through the camera. It provides you with wave charts to showcase your heartbeats.
The app has around 35 million users globally and it has been featured in top news portals like CNN, The Guardian, Chicago Tribune, etc.
The app promises to export your results in 10 seconds. The heart rate monitor app offers subscription services according to its tenures like monthly or annual. Prices vary from $9.99 per month to $59.99 per year.
Features of Instant Heart Rate
- Compatible with Android, iOs, and Windows Phone
- The eye-catching User interface makes it way more convenient to use
- The app needs a camera flash to function properly
- This one of the most accurate heart rate monitors that work with iPhone is available in more than 25 languages including English, Arabic, Spanish, Vietnamese, Swedish, etc
Heart Rate Monitor
Heart Rate Monitor is an Android compatible app, which users can install into their smartphones or tablets. Just like its many alternatives, this heart rate monitor app also uses a camera to observe your heart rate. However, it comes with some additional features like Heart Rate Training Zone.
Features of Heart Rate Monitor
- Compatible with multiple newer and older android versions
- Free to download and use, but includes in-app purchases
- 1,000,000+ installs on Google Play
- 4.5+ out of 5-star rating with 45,000+ reviews
Accurate Heart Rate Monitor
This heart rate monitor app is exclusively available for android supporting devices. If you ever had doubts that ‘Are heart rate monitor apps accurate?’, then this app is your answer. This free to use app uses a smartphone camera and flash to analyze your pulses.
Features of Accurate Heart Rate Monitor
- 4.5 out of 5-star rating with 19k plus reviews on Google Play Store
- Eye-catching but simple User Interface
- Comes with 5 heart rate zones to measure heartbeats accordingly
- This heart rate app supports Android version 5.0 and later
Kardia is one of the best android heart rate monitors existing to measure your heartbeats. This app can be installed into your android or iOs smartphones. However, Karida works with an additional device. The device requires you to place your fingers on it and it records your heartbeat, blood pressure, etc for 30 seconds.
In any case of irregularities or special conditions, Kardia provides you assistance for the next steps you should take.
Features of Kardia
- Comes with an additional sensor device to measure heartbeats and blood pressure
- This heart rate monitor app is rated 3.6 out of 5 on the Google play store and 4.8 out of 5 on the App Store
- It helps you in managing your health record and to share with your doctor if required
- KardiaBand EKG devices can detect common arrhythmias within 30 seconds
Qardio is capable of answering your doubts such as ‘Are heart rate monitor apps accurate?’. The Heart Rate App is available for Android and Apple devices. Qardio can help you in measuring your health by using your smartphone’s camera. It hardly takes 30 seconds for the heart monitor app to provide you results.
Qardio also allows you to measure your blood pressure according to locations you travel to every day. For example, it measures your heartbeats and blood pressure at your office, home, gym, etc
Features of Qardio
- The app has won 3 CES awards
- It is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars on Google Play Store
- Comes with cloud syncing and lets you import your data from other sources like Google Fit, Samsung health, etc
- You can email your health records to your consulting doctor directly through this app
- QardioArm Wireless Blood Pressure monitor can be synced with iOs and android devices for more accurate results
Heartwatch monitors your heart in four modes. Sleeping, waking, workout, and regular. It monitors any irregularities in your heartbeat rates. Moreover, Heartwatch is considered as one of the best heart rate apps for apple watch due to its accuracy and User Interface.
Features of Heartwatch
- The best heart rate app is available for $3.99 on the App Store
- It is rated 4.7 out of 5 stars on the App Store
- Heartwatch app supports 10+ languages for the interface
- It requires iOs 11.0 in smartphones and watchOS 4.0 or later
These heart rate monitor apps can be the best companion for you if you love fitness. Even though some of these apps are not recommended for other medical use, still some experts find them useful and recommend them to their patients. It is recommended for you to ask your consulting doctor before you prefer heart rate monitor apps for medical purposes.
Now, we hope that these heart rate monitor apps which we have mentioned above are going to be useful for you. Moreover, if you are not a user but an app developer and want us to review your app, you can contact us for more details on how to get your app reviewed.
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.