Top 10 Free Yoga Apps for Weight Loss in 2021Download these best yoga apps and keep your mind and health in the best shape.
Our Top Picks
Yoga needs a guru or a teacher to be taught and should be practiced daily. Though having a guru is what we desire but everyone can't join a yoga class. Sometimes finding a teacher is way too difficult and other times working out a schedule becomes a problem. But developers have taken note of this issue and today we have some amazing yoga apps that will guide you in your yoga journey.
The best-rated yoga apps in 2021
Yoga For Beginners - The best yoga app for beginners
Available on Android and iOS platforms, Yoga For Beginners, the best free yoga app, takes a modern take on the standard yoga exercises. It combines yoga with the needs of today’s individuals and offers sessions that can help in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. It also delivers audio instructions and detailed explanations of the poses and workouts.
Features of Yoga for Beginners, the best yoga app for beginners
- Best yoga app for beginners with specialized workouts
- Specialized workouts for expecting moms
- Detailed logs and trackers to keep you informed about your developments
- Handcrafted workouts
- Voice guidance
Yoga Studio - Best app for yoga
One of the best-rated yoga apps, Yoga Studio is the preferred app for many yoga lovers who have been using it for learning yoga and monitoring their progress. You can turn any place into your workout place with this app. One of the best yoga fitness apps, it lets you have complete control of your yoga learning. You can pay, create, customize and schedule HD VIDEO yoga classes that are explained by expert instructors via narration. The app offers 2-weeks free trial before you can buy one of its many plans.
Features of Yoga Studio, the best daily yoga app
- 70+ HD yoga videos to learn from
- 5-60 minutes classes for different level students
- Create your class and keep your learning the way which is most comfortable for you
- Record your progress and keep track
- Choose your class atmosphere like background, music, etc
Asana Rebel - Best app for yoga
Named not only among the good yoga apps, Asana Rebel is a great way to be in shape and start a healthy life. More than 10 million people have used this app till now and the number continues to grow. Being the best yoga workout app, it offers expert guidance for achieving overall well-being and healthier life.
Features of Asana Rebel, the best daily yoga app
- 100+ yogas and asanas created by experts
- Personalize your workouts and achieve your goals
- Constant updates in the content
- Costs less than a cup of coffee
- Filter workouts by goals, intensity, etc
5 Minute Yoga - The best 5-minute yoga app
One of the best yoga apps, 5 Minute Yoga offers various asanas and workouts to help individuals to improve their physical as well as mental health and activate their chakras. The app helps you create your daily plans and maintain them rigorously. All the workouts are explained with detailed instructions and images. All the sessions are designed to be completed in 5 minutes and give you maximum results in minimum time.
Features 5-minute yoga, best app for yoga
- 5-minute workouts
- Daily plans
- Timer function
- Simple yet effective sessions
Daily Yoga - Best app for yoga
Looking for the best yoga pilates app? Daily Yoga can be your answer. It is one of the comprehensive yoga apps, which offers 6 programs and 13 sessions free to its users. For beginners, it offers various starting guides and helps to build a solid repertoire before indulging in more complex asana and exercise. It has won many awards, including Best Yoga App of the year 2016-2019 by Healthline. It offers 500+ asanas, 70+ yoga programs, 500+ guided yoga, pilates, meditation sessions, and a huge collection of pose libraries, explaining each pose in great detail.
Features of Daily Yoga, the best app for yoga
- Lessons from masters
- Motivating community
- Private Yoga plans for your needs
- Activity and progress tracker
Down Dog - Best daily yoga app
Down Dog is the best yoga workout app on the Google play store, with 4.9 stars in ratings. Unlike most other free yoga apps, it does not offer a few videos that keep repeating over and over. Rather it offers new workouts every time you hit the mat. Create your workouts out of the 60,000 workouts available on Down Dog.
Features for Down Dog, the best yoga at the home app
- Easy to understand even by beginners
- Different practice modes for better results
- The offline feature lets you exercise even when you are offline
- Automatically sync between devices
- Multiple voice commands, music themes, and languages to choose from
Glo - Best daily yoga app
An easy contender of being called the best yoga application, Glo offers more than 6,000 workout sessions in 12 different styles. Available on Android as well as iOS platforms, it is named one of the top yoga apps because of the experts who have curated all of its content. With more than 500 meditation classes, it helps in the development of the mind as well as the body. It opens new dimensions to achieve ideal health from the comfort of your house.
Features of Glo, the best app for yoga at home
- Class recommendation according to your needs
- Easy to use the search bar to find exact workouts you are looking for
- Some of the best yoga instructors are on-board
- Create your collection of favorite workouts
Gaia - Best app for yoga
Rated 4.6 stars in the Google App Store and 4.8 in the Apple store, Gaia is undoubtedly the best app to learn yoga available on both platforms. It is also considered the best yoga app for beginners because of its easy-to-understand instructions and explanatory video lessons. Discover the new aspects of yourself with videos on mindfulness, yoga, spirituality, chakras, and more.
Notable features of Gaia, the best app for yoga
- Discover yourself and heal yourself with the best instructors
- Stream classes and unlock your chakras with meditation
- Stream inspiring videos om yoga, meditation, and much more
- Open your mind through various topics
- Challenge the way you think and seek the reality of life
Pocket Yoga - One of the best apps for yoga
Now practice yoga at your convenience. With this great app for yoga, you can schedule your yoga sessions anywhere and at any time. Choose from 27 different workouts with different durations and difficulty levels. The app offers detailed voice instructions for every “the ” and guides you through every pose.
Features of Pocket Yoga, the best app for yoga
- 27 different sessions
- 200 illustrated poses
- Unlock new environment and register progress
- Play music from your library
Yoga Workout - Best app for yoga
One of the best and free yoga apps for beginners, Yoga Workout is one of the best options for those who are starting their journey with Yoga. This best yoga at home app allows you to choose from various video lessons available in its library. This one of the top free yoga apps has been rated 4.6 stars in the Google Play Store and has been a trusted Yoga partner for millions of users.
Features of Yoga workout, the best 5-minute yoga app
- Easy to learn yoga exercises taught through 3D videos
- Create personal workouts, set reminders, and keep an eye on BMI
- Features workouts that are developed by professional Yoga instructors
Yoga has been around for hundreds of years and has been refined by generations to meet today’s needs. It has its followers around the world who live a yoga-inspired life. These apps are some of the best apps available to download on iOS and Android platforms. Covering the best free yoga app, best prenatal yoga app, and best yoga app for weight loss, the list mentioned above offers something to everyone.
Try these apps yourself to see which one is the best for you. We are sure that the services offered by these apps will bring the kind of change you are expecting in your life. If you are an app owner and want to get your app reviewed, get in touch with MobileAppDaily Studio.
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.