International Yoga Day 2022: Top 10+ Free Yoga Apps for Weight LossDownload these best yoga apps and keep your mind and health in the best shape.
Our Top Picks
Yoga needs a guru or a teacher to be taught and should be practiced on a daily basis. Though having a guru is what we desire but everyone can't join a yoga class. Sometimes finding a teacher is way too difficult and other times working out a schedule becomes a problem. But developers have taken note of this issue, and today, we have some amazing yoga apps that will guide you in your yoga journey.
The best-rated yoga apps in 2022
Alo Moves - The best yoga app for beginners
Designed for both Android and iOS, Alo Moves offers not only yoga classes but also HIIT, Pilates, strength training, and barre classes for everyone, from beginners to experienced yoga practitioners. The best beginner yoga app features over 2500 video classes from world-class instructors. Your home workouts will be much more inspirational when you are following along with videos shot in breathtaking locations, including Morocco, Positano, and Malibu.
Features of Alo Moves, the best yoga app for beginners
- Library of over 2500 classes
- Find class recommendations based on your goals and interests
- Get easy access to saved classes right from the homepage
- Shop yoga and fitness gear directly from the app
- Save classes to watch later or add to playlist
- Practice on the go with offline downloads
Yoga Studio - The best app for yoga
One of the best-rated yoga apps, Yoga Studio is the preferred app for many yoga lovers who have been using it for learning yoga and monitoring their progress. You can turn any place into your workout place with this app. One of the best yoga fitness apps, it lets you have complete control of your yoga learning. You can pay, create, customize and schedule HD VIDEO yoga classes that are explained by expert instructors via narration. The app offers 2-weeks free trial before you can buy one of its many plans.
Features of Yoga Studio, the best daily yoga app
- 70+ HD yoga videos to learn from
- 5-60 minutes classes for different level students
- Create your class and keep your learning the way which is most comfortable for you
- Record your progress and keep track
- Choose your class atmosphere like background, music, etc
Yours App - The best yoga app for beginners
One of the best yoga apps, Yours App is a tool designed by experts to help users in achieving a more relaxed mind. The app for yoga includes breathing exercises, yoga training videos, meditation courses, and more to help users in feeling better. You can also hear relaxing music, sleep stories, and ambient sounds for a better calming experience.
Features of Yours App, the best yoga app for beginners
- Includes a 7-days free trial for premium services
- Hours of Yoga videos
- Meditation courses for everyone
- Breathing exercises for a healthier mind
5 Minute Yoga - The best 5-minute yoga app
One of the best yoga apps, 5 Minute Yoga offers various asanas and workouts to help individuals to improve their physical as well as mental health and activate their chakras. This one of the best yoga meditation apps help you create your daily plans and maintain them rigorously. All the workouts are explained with detailed instructions and images. All the sessions are designed to be completed in 5 minutes and give you maximum results in minimum time.
Features 5-minute yoga, best app for yoga
- 5-minute workouts
- Daily plans
- Timer function
- Simple yet effective sessions
Daily Yoga - The best app for yoga
Looking for the best yoga pilates app? Daily Yoga can be your answer. It is one of the comprehensive yoga apps, offering 6 programs and 13 sessions free to its users. For beginners, it offers various starting guides and helps to build a solid repertoire before indulging in more complex asana and exercise. It has won many awards, including Best Yoga App of the year 2016-2019 by Healthline. It offers 500+ asanas, 70+ yoga programs, 500+ guided yoga, pilates, meditation sessions, and a huge collection of pose libraries, explaining each pose in great detail.
Features of Daily Yoga, the best app for yoga
- Lessons from masters
- Motivating community
- Private Yoga plans for your needs
- Activity and progress tracker
Down Dog - The best daily yoga app
Down Dog is the best yoga app in 2022 on the Google Play Store, with 4.8 stars in ratings. Unlike most other free yoga apps, it does not offer a few videos that keep repeating over and over. Rather it offers new workouts every time you hit the mat. Create your workouts out of the 60,000 workouts available on Down Dog.
Features for Down Dog, the best yoga at the home app
- Easy to understand even by beginners
- Different practice modes for better results
- The offline feature lets you exercise even when you are offline
- Automatically sync between devices
- Multiple voice commands, music themes, and languages to choose from
Glo - The best daily yoga app
An easy contender for being called the best online free yoga application, Glo offers more than 6,000 workout sessions in 12 different styles. Available on Android as well as iOS platforms, it is named one of the top yoga apps because of the experts who have curated all of its content. With more than 500 meditation classes, it helps in the development of the mind as well as the body. It opens new dimensions to achieve ideal health from the comfort of your house.
Features of Glo, the best app for yoga at home
- Class recommendation according to your needs
- Easy to use the search bar to find the exact workouts you are looking for
- Some of the best yoga instructors are on-board
- Create your collection of favorite workouts
Gaia - The best app for yoga
Rated 4.7 stars on the Google Play Store and 4.8 on the Apple Store, Gaia is undoubtedly the best app to learn yoga on both platforms. It is also considered the best yoga app for beginners because of its easy-to-understand instructions and explanatory video lessons. Discover the new aspects of yourself with videos on mindfulness, yoga, spirituality, chakras, and more.
Notable features of Gaia, the best app for yoga
- Discover yourself and heal yourself with the best instructors
- Stream classes and unlock your chakras with meditation
- Stream inspiring videos on yoga, meditation, and much more
- Open your mind through various topics
- Challenge the way you think and seek the reality of life
Pocket Yoga - One of the best apps for yoga
Now practice yoga at your convenience. With this great app for yoga, you can schedule your yoga sessions anywhere and at any time. Choose from 27 different workouts with different durations and difficulty levels. This beginner yoga free app offers detailed voice instructions for every “the ” and guides you through every pose.
Features of Pocket Yoga, the best app for yoga
- 27 different sessions
- 500 illustrated poses
- Unlock new environment and register progress
- Play music from your library
Asana Rebel - The best yoga app for weight loss
This one of the best free yoga apps includes more than 100 workouts designed by experienced yoga instructors and tailored to your fitness goals. The app allows you to set reminders to work out, meditate, and even drink water. It recommends classes based on the time of day, with more energizing and high-intensity workouts recommended in the morning and restorative yoga and meditation sessions at night. But you can select any kind of workout by refining your search. This beginner yoga free app also features quizzes for users to help them learn about health.
Features of Asana Rebel, the best yoga app 2022
- Over 100 workouts designed by leading yoga instructors
- Quizzes to learn about health
- Set reminders for workouts and meditations
- Drift to sleep with wonderful sleep meditations
- Track your progress with a daily yoga challenge for beginners
- One of the top free yoga apps
- Enjoy free yoga classes
Grokker - One of the top yoga apps
Grokker is the best yoga app in 2022 that offers beginner-friendly meditation and yoga hacks and a number of multi-level programs. Besides visual aides for yoga postures, the app also features Weight Management Jumpstart programs, four 30-minute Vinyasa flow classes per week, a 21-day program designed to help manage stress with diaphragmatic breathing and mindfulness meditation, and a six-video program that combines gentle yoga, breathwork, and mindfulness for stress reduction.
Features of Grokker, the best app for yoga and meditation
- 70 goal-oriented programs to choose from
- New programs are added monthly
- A step-by-step program to help reset your sugar cravings
- Track your progress
Peloton - The best free yoga app
Peloton is another popular yoga fitness app that you can download right away. This best beginner yoga app offers live and on-demand classes taught by 30+ world-class instructors who encourage you along the way. Peloton allows you to track your progress and hit your fitness goals with their monthly yoga challenge for beginners designed to keep you motivated. You can also follow your friends’ progress and motivate each other to work harder.
Features of Peloton, one of the top yoga apps
- Get motivation from a team of instructors
- Hit your fitness goals with monthly challenges
- Follow your friends’ progress and motivate each other
- Try training programs from 4 to 18 weeks long
- Take your workouts on the go, reduce data usage and eliminate buffering
Yoga has been around for hundreds of years and has been refined by generations to meet today’s needs. It has its followers around the world who live a yoga-inspired life. These apps are some of the best apps available to download on iOS and Android platforms. Covering the best free yoga app, best prenatal yoga app, and best yoga app for weight loss, the list mentioned above offers something to everyone.
Try these apps yourself to see which one is the best for you. We are sure that the services offered by these top yoga apps will bring the kind of change you are expecting in your life. If you are an app owner and want to get your app reviewed, get in touch with MobileAppDaily Studio.
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.