10 Best Homework Apps That Will Make your Work Easier Owing to the online classes, physical distancing, and lack of time amongst teachers and parents, the demand for homework apps have surged tremendously
Our Top Picks
Some of our top picks for homework apps for students are listed below. In this blog, you will find categories such as, top learning apps, and more to make the student life convenient for you.
Best Apps For Homework in 2021
My Study Life
My study life is a cross-platform planner for students, teachers, and lecturers designed to make the study life of students easier to manage. Amongst the best day planner apps for students, My Study Life allows students to store their classes, homework, and exams in the cloud making it available on any device. It is one of the most efficient homework apps that integrates all solutions to make academics easier for students.
Features of My Study Life
- The free homework planner app helps kids manage their homework, assignments, reminders, and revision efficiently
- The app allows the students to store their tasks easily in the cloud
- Important exams can be stored alongside the classes and revision tasks for retention at a later stage
- As the best homework planner app, My Study Life enables students to easily manage their classes. It also supports day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year, term support, etc
- The app also notifies about unfinished tasks, upcoming exams, and classes with timely reminders
Trello works as a free homework planner app because it helps users efficiently manage any project, or task through Trello’s boards, cards, and checklists. They are completely customizable and allow users to achieve much more in their day’s list of tasks. The app allows kids to replace their sticky notes (and mental notes) for Trello’s digital boards and improve their overall productivity.
Features of Trello
- Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards help users plan and manage their time better
- The users can also add checklists, labels, and due dates for the list of tasks, homework due dates, examination date sheets added
- The students can also utilize power-ups like a calendar view of their due dates or add locations for competitions to get a Map view
- Trello also helps keep things in perspective while working offline. The students can add information to their boards and cards at any time and it gets saved.
Evernote is amongst the good apps for school work as it helps capture and share their project and work ideas with teachers and other students. As one of the best homework apps for college students, Evernote allows kids and learners to create their to-do lists for better organization, go paperless by scanning important documents, plan to organize life, and capture ideas and inspiration on the go.
Features of Evernote
- Evernote is a homework app that helps students to effectively write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, memos, checklists, and to-do lists
- The homework app helps students to clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later
- The users may add different types of content to their notes including text, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more
- The app allows students to create separate notebooks to organize their memos, receipts, bills, and invoices
- The app allows the students to start their homework on one device and continue on another device
Class manager is an app to help with homework, as it helps to manage classes, exams, and event timetables smartly. Students may herein, set necessary alarms, notifications, and popup messages to always stay updated and abreast with their academic requirements. Due to its varied functionalities and efficiency, the Class Manager app is widely used by students, teachers, and guardians alike.
Features of Class Manager
- Select necessary days of the week for timetable management
- Students may list down their classes, exams, and events
- Set necessary alarms, notifications, and popup messages
- The app provides the students with exact class statistics (present, absent, and cancelled percentages)
- Option to get home screen widgets to see daily classes
- Students may set their profile (photo, name, institution, class, etc.)
The Homework App
The Homework App is one of the best homework apps for students that is visually appealing and easy to read that helps students complete their homework well in time. For this reason, every task is accompanied by dedicated reminders and the app provides students with help to complete the homework as well. The homework app is a boon for the students, parents, as well as teachers as learners as they can easily add, view, and complete their homework with the app.
Features of Homework app
- Conveniently add subtasks to organize projects and homework the easy way
- The students may color-code their subjects for ease-of-use
- Personalized Dashboard in the app helps students see what's up
- The users may also take a photo and attach it to their task
- The students may even add their instructor's details
- The in-app calendar helps users keep track of their tasks on a monthly or a yearly basis
- The app also provides help with homework
myHomework Student Planner
With a modern design and simple interface,to its credit, myHomework Student Planner is one of the best apps to help organize homework. It is a highly rated app that enables easy planning and scheduling of projects and homework on various devices, including your phone, tablet, laptop, etc. It includes a clean interface and design for college, high school, or middle school students to easily understand and use.
Features of myHomework Student Planner
- The effective homework organizer or student planner includes homework widgets to provide reminders on time
- Class Schedule enables class presence and homework submissions on time
- The app allow students to sync homework
- Reminders That Sync
- Late and upcoming is clearly stated from Home & Widget
- Free blue, black, and pink themes
- It works offline as well
Class Timetable is a famous homework planner app for college students as well as school and university students as it helps them keep track of classes and add events to their week's schedule lists with ease. The users may also add in or remove tasks, as and when required. With over seven million downloads, a colour-filled attractive interface, optional timetable options, Class Timetable is one of the most efficient homework apps for students.
Features of Class Timetable
- The app provides home screen widget support to its users
- The app also works in the Dark mode
- The users may Import or export task sheets, homework, project documents, etc
- An easy to use schedule app for students
- The users may swipe left and right to see what's coming up in their schedule
- Built-in task list to help students manage their schedule and homework
AnyDo is a comprehensive app that includes a task list, calendar, planner, etc., making it the perfect choice for students all over. The app syncs in real-time with the user’s phone’s calendar, google calendar, Facebook events, Outlook calendar, or any other calendar so that they don’t forget an important event. With more than 30 million subscribers already, Any Do is an all-in-one app for getting things done.
Features of Any Do
- The app syncs seamlessly across devices, including mobile, desktop, web, etc., to help students keep all their to-do list, tasks, reminders, calendar & agenda always in one place
- The students may get reminders for a scheduled time
- The students may work together through shared lists and assigned tasks to collaborate and get more done
- Widget with simple and powerful features
- Simple and Powerful Calendar Outlook
As one of the most useful apps for daily school life, iStudiez Pro helps students better their grades by planning their study time. Its unique built-in planner lets users input and manage their schedules including classes, alternating (A and B weeks), rotating, and block schedule. Beautifully designed and easy to use, iStudiez pro is packed with amazing icons and several interesting features that make it one of the leading apps to help organize homework.
Features of iStudiez Pro
- The students may record the most common course details, including instructor details
- Expanded set of icons to mark class types and extracurricular activities
- Help keep track of homework and assignments. Users can add partners to their homework if needed
- ‘Today view’ feature of the app is incredibly flexible and allows modifying details of classes or assignments as per user needs
- GPA calculator is available
Microsoft To Do
Microsoft To Do is a task management app to help students stay organized and abreast of their day-to-day tasks. The app provides a daily planner personalized with suggested tasks wherein the to-do lists are accessible anywhere, on any device. Microsoft To Do helps students, parents, and teachers to organize and simplify work plans for the learners, whether it's for work, school, or home.
Features of Microsoft To Do
- The students may share lists and assign tasks with their friends, family, colleagues, and classmates
- Task management features help break complex tasks into manageable steps
- The students may add reminders, tasks, and lists with the to-do widget
- Option for reminders with one-time or recurring due dates
- Attach up to 25 MB of files to any task
These homework apps for students are essential in keeping track of study aspects and avoid a last-minute rush to work on them. We hope they help you find easier ways to carry your homework around and submit homework on time.
We hope you like our report and found the perfect app for your needs. If you have any questions, or if you want to get your app reviewed, contact MobileAppDaily.
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.