10 Best PowerPoint Apps to Ace Your Next PresentationAll of these powerpoint apps are equipped with useful features for professionals and students and to enlist them here, our experts have reviewed them thoroughly.
If you've been using Google Slides without question for years, just know that it's a whole different world out there, and the best PowerPoint apps have taken over the market! However, the most recent crop of online presentation tools goes well beyond the traditional slideshow experience, with additional capabilities to keep your audience's attention, automate the authoring process using AI, and transform slide decks into videos and interactive dialogues. These are also the best app to make ppt on mobile and other devices! These online presentation tools assist you in creating appealing ppts and attention-grabbing visuals.
Our Top Picks
You're probably looking for the best presentation software to help you develop, present, and share your new presentation efficiently. You've come to the right place. We've compiled a list of the best ppt making apps for both desktop and mobile that can assist you in creating and producing your presentation easily. Now, before we start with this list, we also recommend you explore the best email apps for Android to have a few apps at your disposal if you ever want to send or request presentations on your smartphone.
Leading Powerpoint Apps For Smartphones
PowerPoint, the best app for PowerPoint presentation on Android, is a software program developed by Microsoft that allows users to build compelling presentations composed of individual pages, or slides, that may contain text, pictures, sound, movies, hyperlinks, and other items. In addition, users can add motion and effects to slideshow objects in PowerPoint.
Notable Features of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Slideshows are simple to create and present when using PowerPoint mobile
- With the assistance of the Presenter Coach, you could deliver an error-free slideshow
- You can use this presentation maker to create presentations from scratch or to build on pre-existing slides
Google Slides, one of the most efficient apps for PowerPoint, is one of the most popular presentation tools and replacements accessible. While the service is free for everyone with a Google account, the slide layouts are basic and subtle, and the design options are plenty.
Notable Features of Google Slides
- Anyone with a Google account can use it for free
- Simple to use for making a basic presentation
- Users can collaborate in real-time and add comments and adjustments to the slides as they progress
Remote for PowerPoint Keynote
The most popular Bluetooth and WiFi presenter on Android is the PowerPoint Keynote remote. This feature-rich and user-friendly program for Windows and Mac OS X will assist you in improving your PowerPoint and Keynote presentations and is the best app for ppt making.
Notable Features of Remote for PowerPoint Keynote
- Simple integration with a barcode scanner
- Phone presentation preview
- Support for notes and animation, which makes your presentation more visually pleasing
Prezi Present, unlike nearly all other presentation tools on the market, does not limit the organization of your presentation to a straight line. Instead, the editor concentrates on subjects and subtopics and lets you arrange them to produce a more conversational flow of information.
Notable Features of Prezi
- You can record a video with the presentation elements overlapping your camera feed
- Can make interesting nonlinear displays
- All of the customization options you'd expect from top presentation software are included, including completely editable templates
Renderforest Intro & Animation
With the Renderforest Video Maker, creating professional-looking videos on your phone is always quick and simple! You can create strong and attractive videos for commercial or personal use in just three steps!
Notable Features of Renderforest Intro & Animation
- With hundreds of configurable themes, you can create eye-catching promotional videos
- With our intro builder, you may animate your logo in a variety of fashions
- Choose from minimal, dark, 3D, retro, footage-based, and many other types to find the appropriate logo reveal for your brand
With a database of over 234 million files, Depositphotos is one of the world's top content markets and the best PowerPoint app for iPad. Royalty-free stock pictures, vectors, drawings, and HD films can be found, previewed, and purchased. Explore a collection of over 234 million files directly from your smartphone.
Notable Features of Depositphotos
- Preview and download high-resolution files
- To save time, use image categories and hand-picked collections
- Tools for saving and organizing your favorite photos, vector art, and video clips
Clicker - Presentation Remote
As the name suggests, Clicker is a remote control app for your desktops or presentation software. As claimed by its developers, the app is capable of supporting all modern presentation software and desktop operating systems existing out there. You can switch slides, play or pause presentations, control the pointer, and more from your smartphone or the tablet. The app also supports faster syncing with the desktop OS or software once you have already set it up with the app.
Notable Features of Clicker - Presentation Remote
- The app supports a range of desktop OS and presentation software existing in the modern markets
- You can use the app to simply take the mouse pointer to specific areas in the presentation
- The app lets you switch slides manually or automatically as you prefer
Canva is one of the most comprehensive free plans of any presentation program there is, with beautiful PowerPoint templates. In addition, the software postpones account creation until after you've completed your first design, allowing you to begin developing your presentation in seconds.
Notable Features of Canva
- Choose from a virtually overwhelming quantity of attractive templates; nearly all of them are free
- Several new choices for sharing your presentation include adding colleagues to your team, publishing directly to social media, etc.
- Include graphic elements such as images, shapes, and icons to spice up your design
Zoho Show: Presentation Maker
Zoho Show, an iPhone ppt app, is a terrific alternative if you're searching for a simple yet capable presentation program that's a step up from Google Slides. It's free to use, has a simple, easy-to-use editor, and has several templates.
Notable Features of Zoho Show: Presentation Maker
- Templates are simple, but they have a more current and professional style
- Collaborators can be invited via email or a shareable link, and comments and version history make it simple to collaborate on presentations
- You can lock slides with a single click to prevent further changes or conceal certain slides to tailor your presentation to different audiences
The SlideShare app from LinkedIn is a terrific way to share and watch presentation information. You can construct your presentation in any online software, such as Visme, and then export it to SlideShare.
Notable Features of SlideShare
- Excellent for viewing and sharing presentations
- Gives you an embed code to use on your website
- You can also watch other presentations to learn more about a particular topic
These applications are completely suitable for basic presentation creation, and they're free if you have a Windows or Mac device or a Google account. As the presenting platforms highlighted above demonstrate, there is a lot to gain in terms of features, convenience, and more when you use them. Everyone's needs can be met through these well-built PowerPoint templates and online presentation tools.
If you are a developer, a company, or someone who has a finished product, or a soon-to-be-released app, send an email to MobileAppDaily, and get your app reviewed by our team of industry experts. You can also visit our website and check the new and intriguing content we brew daily. Simply Sign up for our newsletters to learn more about MobileAppDaily.
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.