Top 10 Best Screenshot Apps For Android in 2021Check out these best screenshot apps for android you might want to have on your smartphone!
Our Top Picks
Sadly, not every website or application allows you to download their content. But with the help of a screenshot app, you can save your favorite conversations to read later, or you can save your favorite graphics offline into your smartphones.Now, if you have had this idea for a while and always wondered, how to take a screenshot on any Android phone? Keep reading this blog until the end.
Choose Best Screenshot App For Your Phone
AZ Screen Recorder
AZ Screen recorder, a simple answer to the question how to take a screenshot on any Aandroid phone?, is leading the race as the best screenshot app for android due to its multiple features. It lets you capture the screen, record the screen, edit saved videos, etc. You can even stream your screen on social media platforms with this app.
With the help of the inbuilt video editor, you can trim videos, change background music, convert videos into GIF, add subtitles, and much more!
Features of AZ Screen Recorder
- AZ Screen recorder lets you record screens with internal sound
- You can edit videos and export them in Full HD
- This one of the best screenshot apps lets you record screen videos with Facecam as well
- AZ Screen recorder has been reviewed by 13,89,000+ users on Google Play Store with a maintained rating of 4.5 stars out of 5
Firefox ScreenshotGo Beta
This app is still in its early access stage. However, it is already giving tough competition to its alternatives due to its distinguished features. Firefox ScreenshotGo Beta enables a flowing button on your mobile screen after the installation. You can take a screenshot by just clicking on that button and it will be saved to your device.
Moreover, this best screenshot app for android also saves your screenshots by indexing them according to the text in screenshots. It makes it easier to find those screenshots by just searching for the text.
Features of Firefox ScreenshotGo Beta
- It lets you search with the text mentioned in screenshots captured to find them easily
- You can scan the text from screenshots and copy-paste them into documents
- The GO button can be enabled to float every time on the screen. Just one click is enough for you to take the screenshot
- This android screenshot app requires Android 5.0 or later
Ever thought, is there any screenshot app for Android? Screenshot touch is gaining a lot of popularity due to its features which makes it unique. The app stays in your notification panel so you can capture screenshots with one tap. Moreover, it also allows you to record your screen in mp4 format with customized framerates and bitrates.
This best android screenshot app has no limitations when it comes to providing features. The app comes with an in-app web browser, image cropper, and it also lets you draw on your screenshots.
Features of Screenshot Touch
- Screenshot Touch supports Android 5.0 or higher
- It lets you adjust the frame rate, audio, Bitrate, and resolution
- Screenshot Touch lets you save your screenshots into multiple folders as per your preference
- This best app for screenshot on android is rated 4.5 out of 5 on Google Play Store
Screen Master is one of the best screenshot apps for android out there, which can be installed. The app lets you capture screenshots with simple gestures like shaking devices and touching the floating button on the screen.
Moreover, it comes with additional features like in-scroll screen capture to save the entire webpage, pixelate images, add texts, etc. Screen Master has been rated well by its users on Google Play Store for various smartphones and tablets.
Features of Screen Master
- Screen Master is rated 4.6 out of 5 stars on Google Play Store
- The screenshot app supports PNG format to save screenshots on devices
- Android version 5.0 or later is required to run this screenshot app for android
- Screen Master lets you add emojis into your screenshot without using any other app
Assistive Easy Touch
Assistive Easy Touch, assisting those who wonder, is there any screenshot app for Android?, can be easily considered as the best screenshot app for android due to its range of features. Moreover, the best thing about this app is its interface. This stunning looking app has been reviewed by more than 10 lacs users.
Assistive Easy touch is free to install but includes ads. However, subscribing to the pro account can remove ads from the app for you.
Features of Assistive Easy Touch
- This best app for screenshot android comes with an in-built ram booster and space cleaner
- The app lets you manage your Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, and notifications settings within a single place
- The app does not leave any watermarks on screenshots captured through it
- You can also record your smartphone’s screen in HD and Full HD with the help of Assistive Easy Touch
- This best screen capture app android is rated 4.6 out of 5 stars on Google Play Store
Screen Capture and Record (SCAR)
Still wondering, which is the best screenshot app for Android, huh? Well, we have another master application for you. SCAR lets you record your screen recordings in 4k format for stunning quality. This app allows you to use your face cam or back camera while recording your screen videos. SCAR is considered as a good screenshot app for streamers or bloggers due to its functions.
The app’s floating button adjusts itself according to the interface of android its being used on. You can capture screenshots or start recordings with just one click on the floating button.
Features of SCAR
- SCAR lets you compress the size of videos to save the storage app
- You can extract still frames from a video with SCAR
- SCAR also lets you add texts on screenshots, draw on them, or even crop them
- The app has received 4 stars on Google Play Store
This application by Tri-Core has a simple and user-friendly interface. The android app lets you capture screenshots with the help of the floating bubble. Moreover, you can also add your favorite android application in a folder in the bubble.
Screenshot capture, unbeatable answer for people wondering, which is the best screenshot app for Android, has been installed on more than 1 million android devices. The 3.8 MB installation size also makes it a good screenshot app as it doesn’t take too much space.
Features of Screenshot Capture
- It requires android version 5.0 or later supported devices
- The app lets you pause the recording without having to save them and restart
- One touch screen capture makes it easy to use the app
- Developers keep updating this app to enhance the experience for users
- It has 4.1 out of 5 stars on Google Play Store
Mobizen Screen Recorder
This 100% free to use app lets you record your mobile games or screen in 60 FPS or less. The app has a stunning variety of features to offer. You can use the Mobizen Screen Recorder to produce 1080p screen capture videos.
Moreover, you can edit videos in this app to change their intro, outro, music. You can also add texts on recorded videos.
Features of Mobizen Screen Recorder
- It doesn’t leave a watermark on your content
- You can record screen, capture screenshot, and edit without paying anything at all
- Pro version can remove ads with a one-time payment. All features will remain accessible even without paying
- It lets you trim videos within the app itself
- Mobizen is rated 4.2 out of 5 stars on Google Play Store
Yes, with all the features Google Assistant offers, it also helps you in capturing screenshots on your smartphone. All you need to do is to press the home button and hold it till the pop up doesn’t come. Then, command Google Assistant to capture a screenshot for you. It will save the screenshot in the folder with the same name in your file manager.
Features of Google Assistant
- Can help you in almost every task with voice commands or text commands
- Google Assistant lets you use your smartphones without even touching them
- You can set reminders with this app, or even browse the internet
- Most of the latest smartphones and tablets come with Google Assistant installed
- The app is rated 4.1 out of 5 stars on Google Play Store
Screenit comes with an inbuilt photo editor which lets you edit your screenshots within the app. Moreover, you can add emoticons, color effects, etc on your screenshots. The app is free to use for the first 48 hours. However, later you will have to get the premium subscription to use the app.
Features of Screenit
- The app requires Android 4.1 or later to run
- It provides you additional features like image crop, Imgur upload, floating button, etc
- The app is rated 3.5 out of 5 stars on Android
- It’s a lightweight app that can be used in old models of Android Smartphones as well
Even though most smartphones have an inbuilt feature that doesn’t need a third-party app to take screenshots, these apps make the process easier. You do not need to hold your phone's buttons in a specific position to capture what you want. That is a little inconvenient too. However, with the help of these apps, all you need is a simple click to save pages into your device.
In case, you are a developer and want to get your app reviewed by MobileAppDaily, you can always approach us.
Till then, keep coming and keep reading!
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.