10 Best Wedding Planning Apps to Plan Perfect WeddingsWeddings are beautiful, but only people involved in making them successful know the struggle of managing everything. Thus, these best wedding planning apps came into existence to make things easier.
Weddings are a beautiful but, undoubtedly, most hectic part of any life. With so many guests to manage and too many arrangements to make, only those who are involved in the wedding planning work know the struggle.
With time, weddings have seen a grown involvement of technology in rituals. From Cameras to massive speakers, weddings have it all. Now, when mobile apps have evolved and are now capable of assisting with any task, it does not make sense to not invite them to a wedding. With other categories such as shopping apps, you can use any of these wedding apps to make your wedding perfect.
Our Top Picks
Whether shortlisting names of guests to invite or designing e-invitations, the best wedding apps for guests are making everything easier. Now, if you have any weddings on your hand coming up, read this blog until the end to find a few top wedding apps that have been leading the market due to their features.
Top wedding planning apps to make weddings more special
This one of the best free wedding planning apps is available for Android and iOS devices. A few common benefits of this app are countdown for the wedding day, payment tracks, and making notes among others.
Features of this best wedding budget app
- The app works well without the internet
- Create a dashboard with tasks
- Add due date with each task
- Adjust due dates, if the wedding is postponed
Wedding Planner by The Knot
This Android and iOS wedding app comes with many features to offer. From discovering local vendors from a database of 300,000 plus vendors to personalizing the style that you want to see in your wedding, you get everything with this Wedding Planner app. Moreover, the Wedding Guest List Manager helps you in sending RSVPs easily while updating other info like meal choices, plus one or not, contact details, and more.
Features of this one one of the best wedding planning apps
- Add photos to share styles with vendors as per your choice
- More than 150 wedding templates
- A checklist feature to help you in tracking all tasks
- Allows sync between multiple devices
This one of the best wedding planning apps lets you add customized countdowns for days, hours, minutes, and even seconds for your wedding. Moreover, you can also customize background pictures with a few filters given by the app.
Features of this one of the best free wedding planning apps
- Add filters to the background picture
- Set countdown timer with hours, minutes, or kisses
- Keep a track of important anniversaries
- Make slideshows with customized animations and speed
Wedding Planner by WeddingWire
This one of the top apps for wedding planners has almost everything you need. There are 25,000+ vendors and many wedding professionals listed on the app. Moreover, before choosing a venue, you can also go through its 360-degree virtual tour.
Features of this one of the best wedding budget apps
- Contact vendors enlisted on the app easily
- Find the right person to manage your wedding
- Make a wedding checklist with due dates
- Review photo galleries to find ideas for your wedding
This best wedding budget app is leading the Indian market due to its features. The app is available on iOS and Android devices both. Moreover, you can use the app as a wedding checklist for each task that you need to finish.
Features of this best wedding checklist app
- Includes more than 1.5 million photos
- Best app for Indian themed weddings
- Includes vendors from 18 categories
- Invite friends and family to plan weddings together
This best wedding budget app has everything you need to plan a perfect wedding. You can create a to-do list, keep track of vendors, and organize things. The best part of this app is, it is entirely free. However, a few features require you to pay for them.
Features of this one of the best apps for wedding planning
- Create and manage a to-do list
- Find vendors of different categories
- Calculate estimated budget
- Keep a track of payments made and need to be made
This free wedding planning app is available to use on multiple devices. The best app for iOS and Android lets couples marry and get it registered within the app itself even if they are away. Moreover, the app also has features to let family and friends join the wedding.
Features of this one of the best apps for wedding planners
- Cross-platform app
- Designed for virtual weddings
- A global platform for couples
This wedding planner app free gives you many tools within a single app that will make your wedding special. Zola allows you to create your unique RSVP with features such as easy-to-design.
Features of this one of the top wedding organizer apps
- Create eye-catching wedding invitations
- Add guests and send them invitations at once
- Register as couples on the app itself
- Design paper invitations and deliver them to guests
This one of the top wedding planning apps lets you customize invitations and websites for your special day. Even if you do not know how to code, you can create websites and mobile apps even within minutes.
Features of this one of the best apps for wedding planning
- Choose designs and UIs to integrate into the website, invitations, and more
- Use RSVP manager to manage guest lists
- Collect guest pictures virtually
- Get notifications for everything
Bridebook - The Wedding Planning App
This wedding planner app free is available for Android and iOS devices both. The app lets you create a wedding checklist. Moreover, you can also add people to the app by inviting them. From finding venues to suppliers, Bridebook is literally the only tool that you need to manage your wedding smoothly.
Features of this one of the best wedding planning apps
- Wedding experts to help you in planning
- Explore wedding tips to make your wedding perfect
- Manage guests and share RSVPs easily
- Add and track suppliers from the app itself
The list that we discussed above, hopefully, will make managing things for a wedding easier. Now, if you have any app and you want to get your app reviewed as well, you can contact MobileAppDaily. It will give your app a marketing platform. Moreover, you will also get to know if your mobile app lacks anything.
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.