When Instagram introduced Snapchat cloned story feature, we thought what could be better than this moment sharing option. However, Instagram keeps surprising us by pushing new add-ons for the story feature frequently. To spice up the things in your boring stories, the company added GIF, polls, hashtag and even location feature.
Now, the Facebook-owned company has dropped a new feature for the users that went viral just like always. Instagram has added Questions sticker that you can add to your stories. With this, the users can put the questions sticker on their story and wait for their followers to react to it. The questions asked by the users will land directly to the tab where you see the number of people viewed your story. Besides, the asked question can also be shared as a story without revealing the person’s identity.
Maybe all the new questions sticker on the story and sharing the follower’s response is a little bit confusing. In that case check out the easy way to use the latest feature below.
1. The very first step is to make sure that your Instagram app is updated with the latest version. The new feature will be added to the app once you update it.
2. After updating the app, open your profile and select add story option.
3. Capture video, image, fetch any image from the gallery or you can also leave it with a colored background.
4. Go to the stickers and select the Questions sticker.
5. Now your story has a sticker on it saying ‘Ask me a question,’ which is written by default.
6. You can change the text if you want to ask anything else and post your story.
7. Now, your followers can ask questions by tapping on the questions sticker, and they can ask as many times as they want.
8. You can see your friend's replies under the people viewed your story window.
9. If you wish to share any of the with others, you can directly share it as a story and also type your answer on it. On clicking a reply, you will see three options ‘Share response’, ‘Delete message’ and ‘Send Message.’ To share the message click on the Share response.
Read: How To Use IGTV?
The latest question stocker is available on the Instagram app, and if you haven't used it yet then you should start asking questions now, don't know what surprising response you will get.
Akash Singh Chauhan is a senior writer at MobileAppDaily and he mainly covers all the latest happenings and tweaks in mobile app technology. Being an Engineering graduate he is always compelled to the technology and tries to discover new trends in the tech world. Along with any tech news he also never misses a single episode of ‘Dragon Ball’.Follow