Consider these points to be a better PUBG player.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds or PUBG is pretty simple on the surface but is a classic example of a game that is much deeper than it actually looks. Also, it’s the second best selling game in the world, with over 50 million copies sold and more than 87 million daily players, PUBG has definitely hit the sweet spot in the gaming industry. Recently, the game also crossed the 100 million revenue mark with its PUBG Mobile.
PUBG first came out on PC, popularizing the battle royale genre and then eventually made its way to Android and iOS devices. PUBG later settled its foot on PS4 devices too.
To put the game in a nutshell, players are airdropped on an abandoned island in a squad(a group of four), duo and solo. They then have to collect equipment like guns, backpacks, med-kits, grenades, and more, which they find in houses and other various places. There is also a safe zone for players to remain in. Venturing out of that safe zone will deteriorate their health or even kill them.
So, to remain vigilant in such a game is really challenging and for it, you need to hack some magic wand or real tricks that work. To make it easier for you all, we have come up with best PUBG tips and tricks that will bring you closer to the ‘Chicken Dinner.’
Guiding you through PUBG, there might be a good chance that you come across a good player or someone who just got their lucky shot, but sometimes your rage is justified if you fall as a victim for PUBG cheats- aimbots, wall hacks and more.
PUBG cheat codes can be a great way to kill your opponent among so many players. Although the game developers do not entertain it, many use it on a daily basis to gain a win and increase their ranking.
PUBG Corp has previously banned 30,000 gamers who were found to be using PUBG cheats in a single month, but it hasn’t stopped them from popping up in the game sessions.
It is sometimes impossible to tell what eradicated you in the game, which is why we have come up with this handy guide about PUBG Mobile Cheats.
1. When it comes to PUBG, two types of PUBG Mobile hacks are pretty common, aim hacks and speed hacks. As the name suggests, one makes you speed around the map at a rapid pace, while the other makes sure that your bullet hits directly to the opponent.
2. The speed hacks make your opponent nearly impossible to take down as they can be in the middle of Pochinki before the bullet you fired at them in Gatka will land. It means they can run around and take down players they see.
3. Almost all weapons in PUBG has some recoil, and you must learn how to control it or reset the recoil by implementing a short delay between the shots.
4. However, some people download scripts and macros to manage the recoil automatically. All you have to do is press the fire button without adjusting the mouse to handle the recoil, as the script will do everything for you.
5. Do not get yourself confused with the aim hack. Recoil isn’t entirely of an aim hack as it doesn’t lock on to a target, but give players a massive advantage in fights. It can only be accessible by someone who has mastered that particular weapon's recoil.
6. There are also wall hacks that allow players to see other players through walls, or add extra UI elements to reveal a player’s location.
7. The hackers don’t see the location of players on the other side of the map but can use that particular information to get a drop on unsuspecting players who think they are hidden.
8. One of the best PUBG Mobile hacks is the God mode feature makes you invincible. This means that you won't lose your health when other players shoot you.
9. Through infinite ammo hack, you would no longer need to pick up ammo from different places. It gets refilled automatically.
10. BattlEye, a vigilante software system monitors the game for the possible PUBG hacks which are used during gameplay.
11. This anti-cheat protection software puts a strong shield around an entire game. Once BattlEye spots you, it corrupts your data and throws you out of the system.
12. If you kill or injure your team members, your rating goes down. Once your rating goes down to 60, you wouldn’t be able to join squad or duo matches until you increase your rating by solo matches.
13. PUBG has now released an Anti-Cheat and Reporting feature which lets you report players in real-time who are suspected of using cheat-codes or PUBG hacks in the game.
14. Keep your profile as low as possible, be tactical and make sure that you are hard to spot. Staying under ridge lines as you move through the high ground, sprinting and moving randomly makes you a hard target to shoot at.
15. Always remember to move from cover to cover and keep scanning your surroundings so that you don’t get entrapped.
16. Do not keep your microphone to ‘all’ because it will put you at risk of exposing your position to the enemy teams if they are using PUBG Mobile Cheats. Always keep it on for the team and turn it off when your team members are unresponsive.
17. Always try to find a suppressor for the last stages because shooting with a suppressor will help you retain your position.
18. If your enemy appears suddenly, go prone or crouch and then aim. It will make your enemy stop shooting as to aim down. This will give you time to kill your opponent.
19. Keep your kill shots high, but survival should also be your main objective. There's a reason why PUBG Mobile is considered the best shooting game.
20. Use your weapons and ammo wisely. Keep yourself attached with flash hider, suppressor, compensator and control them accordingly.
PlayerUnknown’s Battleground takes you to many levels of stress as well as excitement, and it gives this game an edge over other similar games. PUBG mobile has recently updated itself to 0.10.0 version with Vikendi snow map as its primary feature for the festive season.
Many other multiplayer online survival games have been released this year but no one has been able to match the quality offered by PUBG. With 100 people in each game, you need to do whatever is required to survive, and that's what makes people opt for PUBG cheats and hacks.
For more updates on PUBG, stay tuned to MobileAppDaily and get your daily dose of tech.