The adoption of business intelligence technology across industries is becoming extremely widespread. For smarter and more efficient corporate operations, business intelligence has become a trend all small, mid, and large companies are adapting. Business intelligence technology is capable of helping companies in making more efficient corporate decisions with the help of benefits such as predictive analytics, scientific research, improved accuracy, etc.
Now, as the popularity of enterprise and startup business intelligence technologies is boosting, the demand for business intelligence as a service has also increased. Non-IT and IT companies from all over the world are looking for top BI companies to boost their ROIs.
If you are also looking for a top-notch BI software company, you have finally landed at the right source. In this blog, we are listing down some of the leading business intelligence firms that will help you in implementing business intelligence algorithms throughout your business operations.
To shortlist the best BI software companies, we certainly take some crucial factors into consideration. These factors influence the ranking, popularity, potential client perception, and other such characteristics of business intelligence organizations.
To put your worries at rest, let us first list down a few factors that we consider to list down names in this report of BI software companies-
Appinventiv Technologies is the fastest-growing business intelligence software development company offering expertise in Enterprise BI Solutions, BI Consulting, BI Implementation, and BI Support & Maintenance. The company provides business intelligence as a service and offers the finest BI solutions by diving deeper into the client's business goals and offering them the best BI strategies that can support them in the long term. With over 7 years of industry experience, Appinventiv has been the favorite business intelligence technology solution partner of several clients. To date, it has successfully implemented 80+ BI projects with over 90% happy clients.SHARE IN A POST
Core Media is among the top BI companies that has experts with in-depth knowledge and extensive prior experience in delivering robust BI solutions to small, medium, and large-scale businesses. This best business intelligence company can develop smart apps for your business that can boost the growth of the organization and improve your customer experience. Apart from delivering business intelligence as a service, this best intelligence agency also offers extensive services like web development, app development, and SEO.SHARE IN A POST
This business intelligence startup was founded in 2009 and since its inception, it has established a commendable reputation for itself. The Ukraine-based company has expertise in building robust business intelligence infrastructures to help organizations in growing.
One of the best business intelligence technologies existing today, New Line Technologies also has experience in other operations such as blockchain development, video-on-demand services, UI/UX development, QA, web, and mobile development, AR/VR, data science, and more. In short, you can get all your enterprise requirements delivered by partnering with this top provider of business intelligence solutions.SHARE IN A POST
Another best business intelligence company, App Maisters is running its operations from Texas. This business intelligence and analytics company was founded in 2014, and since its inception, it has partnered with top clients such as Life Care, Premiere Health, etc. The startup business intelligence company has experts with experience in technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Business Intelligence, and AI among others.
The client portfolio of this business intelligence organization shows that it has partnered with hundreds of small, mid, and large-scale companies from all over the world. For reliable and robust solutions, you can shake hands with App Maisters, one of the best business intelligence software company without thinking twice.SHARE IN A POST
Provider of best business intelligence solutions, Magora Systems runs its operations from London, UK. This BI software company was founded in 2010, and since then, has grown to become a team of more than 200 experts. Magora Systems has experts in technologies such as PHP, Node.JS, Java, .NET, app development, web development, and more. For affordable business intelligence technology solutions that remain competitive for plenty of years to come, we definitely recommend this one of the top BI companies.SHARE IN A POST
One of the top enterprise business intelligence technology solution providers, inetSoft is a New Jersey-based business. Enterprises of all sizes can partner with inetSoft to get affordable, robust, and long-term business intelligence as a service solution. The business intelligence startup provides BI infrastructure that enables the idea of self-servicing.
The company has vast experience in turning companies into business intelligence organizations that enables users to get access and control over various BI infrastructure components that they can monitor and modify themselves. In short, inetSoft is the best pick for companies that use business intelligence as a service and want great customization. Another reason why you should partner with this best business intelligence software company is that it is one of the rare key players that enable cloud flexible business intelligence.
This business intelligence agency offers smart analytics tools that are known to boost marketing, sales, and other such corporate operations. One of the best business intelligence and analytics developers, ThoughtSpot has live analytics features that provide businesses with actionable intelligence. This business intelligence software company provides custom solutions that can be used as separate products or can be embedded into other tools like Salesforce and Slack.
ThoughtSpot is also a company that provides super easy-to-use solutions. So even if you have a non-IT person involved in the process of working on the BI infrastructure, the tool will be useful for them with a small amount of training.
AtScale is the best business intelligence company that offers actional insights that are easy to use for corporates and their customers. The company leverages data literacy and provides easy-to-use analytics for business intelligence solutions. With AtScale, you have the independence to manage and govern data with any popular BI tool including Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Excel, Google Looker, etc.
One of the top BI companies, AtScale was founded in 2013. The company runs its operations in Massachusetts and it has around 200 employees from different backgrounds and expertise.
Phocas Software, another best business intelligence company works with the mission to make data more accessible for even non-technical enterprises. The company is known for reducing the complexity of the data to help organizations in understanding datasets better for more efficient decision-making.
This one of the best business intelligence firms has over 200 experts spread across Asian, European, North American, UK, Australian, and New Zealand markets. With the help of its solutions, customers can easily decode and figure out critical datasets without needing a dedicated technical employee to get it done for them. The services of Phocas Software are cost-effective and designed to be accessible for all small, mid, and large-sized businesses.
Datameer is one of the best BI software companies that works with the idea of making data access fast and easier for everyone. The company has expertise in building smart data infrastructures that enable superior business decision-making for enterprises. Its services are affordable and competitive. Datameer uses Snowflake to build datasets that are useful for the better quality of operational decisions in companies. Some top clients of Datameer include Vodafone, UPS, Citibank, and Dell among others.
One of the best business intelligence software companies you will come across, Panorama Software started its journey from Israel in 1993. But, later in 2003, the company shifted its headquarters to Toronto, Canada. The organization is a leading provider of readymade artificial intelligence solutions and analytical solutions suitable and customizable for business requirements.
This one of the best BI companies also supports the integration of actionable intelligence and insights into already existing corporate systems. The mission of Panorama Software is to boost the efficiency of business processes by offering them affordable and robust solutions. For revenue boosts, increased lifetime value, and churn prediction among others, we believe partnering with Panorama Software is a wise decision.
Business intelligence technology has enormous potential and existing use cases across a range of industries. The best way to implement BI into your business model is to take assistance from the top BI consultants and developers. However, you must be at the center of the implementation process. Here’s how you can implement business intelligence into your business model with the help of a partnered business intelligence organization.
1. Build a business intelligence strategy - A business intelligence strategy is a roadmap that allows you to measure the success of business intelligence initiatives. It also helps you understand the shortcomings and opportunities which you can use to better the competitive advantage. A well-defined business intelligence strategy enables you to use analytics to make informed business decisions. While building a business intelligence strategy, make sure you deliver the right information about your business to your development partner. Your startup business organization must be well aware of the:
2. Set up key performance indicators - Once your partner organization has enough information and a roadmap in place, you need to set up KPIs. Consult with your business intelligence software company to know the timeline of each KPI. The team will also help you understand what areas are first priority and what the process will be like. With the help of set KPIs, you will be able to track the company's growth against the BI implementation period. Make sure the KPIs are measurable and match the company's objectives. A few popular KPIs you must know about are -
3. Build a BI team - When partnering with one of the top BI companies, you must understand that knowing each member and their roles and responsibilities is crucial for the company’s growth. Some of the professionals that must be a part of your BI team are BI infrastructure architects, business representatives, data administrators, data mining experts, data quality analysts, database administrators, metadata administrators, project managers, and subject matter experts. This top professional team will help you know and understand the ins and outs of the overall initiation, implementation, and execution process.
4. Know the best software requirements - The partnered business intelligence agency will help you with custom business intelligence software that matches your business requirements. Knowing about the best and most necessary software requirements for your business is a must. You must ensure a few things before approving the developed solution:
5. Pick data storage, platform, and environment - If your organization does not have an infrastructure, it’s time to revamp the old processes with the assistance of your partner organization. It will be great to look for data storage options. Usually, the top BI companies suggest using data warehouses as the best choice for business intelligence implementation. They offer analysis of data coming in from both apps and online transaction processing. Once you are ready with a suitable storage platform, it’s time to fix the environment. Depending on your business needs, you can choose among in-cloud, on-premise, or hybrid environments.
6. Prepare your business data for quality analytics - The success of a good business intelligence and analytics project depends on the quality of the data. Your partner team must make sure that all the data coming to you is complete, valid, unique, consistent, timely, and accurate. This will actually prepare your business for real-time execution and success of your business. Data preparation is basically a pre-processing step where data sourced from multiple places is gathered, simplified, reformatted, and transformed for quality analysis to yield informed critical decisions.
7. Run a pilot project - Now that you have set everything up, from processes to data and training, it’s time to run a pilot project. Although you can be eager to launch the project across the entire organization in one go, it is suggested to test it among a team to see and understand how receptive they are towards it. Also, it would require ample time to train all the employees. It is suggested to follow the top-to-bottom approach where the training of management-level employees is a priority and next you can move to other employees. It will help you save more time as trained team leaders can motivate and assist other team members in understanding the process well.
We now understand that business intelligence has become an indispensable asset to organizations of all sizes. They want to leverage every bit of information and extrapolate possible results to make better-informed decisions. However, to do so, you need to stay afloat with the latest BI trends. Understanding these trends is vital whether you’ve installed business intelligence software or planning the same in the future. Here are some key business intelligence trends that will help you make the most of the latest BI approaches.
Data governance - Data governance creates a blueprint for managing corporate data assets, including process, architecture, and operational infrastructure. It forms the foundation on which organization-wide data management occurs. Most organizations have some form of data governance in their business, although many have not standardized it.
The creation of data governance, while seen as a nice-to-have process, will grow to become a must-have element in the BI architecture of a company to stay compliant with the laws. It enables organizations to harness the true power of technologies, processes, and people involved in managing data assets. It truly impacts the organization at operational, strategic, and tactical levels.
Connected cloud - There’s no doubt that the future of a business lies in the cloud, especially in data. Cloud business intelligence is becoming a dominant force as all BI elements, including data models, data sources, storage, analytics models, and computing power, are destined for the cloud. A connected cloud strategy brings flexibility and reduces risks involved in analytics. However, its implementation poses some challenges for organizations, so before following the trend, understand the pros and cons too.
Self-service BI interfaces - Big data analysis requires substantial involvement of data scientists; however, with the advent of self-service BI, this approach to data analytics is changing fast. For a long time, business users have experienced discomfort while operating complex rigid BI analytics tools. Also, the high operational costs of hiring a BI expert were troublesome. It led to the innovation of self-service BI systems. This BI trend is going forward as it empowers users to filter, sort quickly, and analyze corporate data.
Data quality management (DQM) - Big data has a tremendous impact on the trajectory of any business. It helps companies predict customer expectations, obtain a competitive advantage, and execute informed decisions. However, the data needs to be accurate, consistent, and up-to-date, as poor-quality data can destroy business value. Data quality management provides insights into data pumping through a business. This trend is still leading over the years as it improves the data governance framework and enforces data standardization.
Collaborative BI - Collaborative BI isn’t the latest but a critical business intelligence trend in this ever-evolving business landscape. Collaborative Bi is a combination of BI tools and collaboration software that enables streamlining data-driven decision-making. In the business environment, collaborative BI facilitates sharing analytics and reporting, which helps in efficient decision-making. In the coming years, this trend will also lead its way ahead.
As the demand for business intelligence solutions is boosting, many organizations are joining the race to provide related services. Thus, it has become difficult to pick organizations that really solve quality problems and take care of corporate needs. In this blog, we have done thorough research to list down only the best possible options for your organization.
Now, if you are one of the organizations that provide top-notch quality business intelligence technologies, reach out to us to get your company listed.
We will offer your organization a fair review to provide it the opportunity of getting featured by MobileAppDaily. Meanwhile, do not forget to go through plenty of other informative blogs on the website to stay up to date with the latest ongoings in the IT industry.
We will connect you with potential service providers as per your business requirements.
Thank you for submitting your query at
Cut to the
chase content that’s credible, insightful & actionable.
Get the latest mashup of the App Industry Exclusively Inboxed