Top 10 Day Planner Apps to Download in 2023Looking for the best day planner apps to boost your productivity and stay on track? We’ve come up with a list of day planner apps to download in 2023. Check the details below!
Our Top Picks
To make it easier for you, we have listed a few best day planner apps that will help you manage your time efficiently and increase your quality as well as quantity of work.
Top Day Planner Apps to Download in 2023
From students to executives, Todoist is one app that meets the requirements of every individual. This app allows you to create and organize your tasks in a matter of clicks. You also have the option of highlighting the most important tasks with color-coded priority levels. All in all, Todoist is one of the best apps for planning your day.
Notable features of Todoist
- Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates
- Set goals and keep track of your progress
- The Task View feature gives the complete picture of any task
- Delegate tasks to project collaborators
- Get your daily and monthly progress in color-coded graphs
If you’re looking for the best app to plan your day, nTask is here to help you out! This daily planner app provides the easiest way of managing daily workloads for you and your team while on the move. Also, nTask sends reminders of any pending problems that may hinder your ability to complete important tasks.
Notable features of nTask
- Assign tasks to team members, set budgets and cost estimates for projects
- Monitor how much time is spent on tasks
- It is the best free day planner app
- Record meeting minutes and define follow up tasks
- Prioritize, clone, and archive tasks
- Manage billing and payment for employees
With the use of this daily planner app, you are sure to save your precious time and stay on track. In just a few clicks, you can create and manage tasks, schedule deadlines, and set reminders. The sleek interface design and smooth operation make Any.do an excellent app for planning your day.
Notable features of Any.do
- Select your favorite theme and background
- Create a shopping list and share it with your loved ones
- Use the auto-suggest feature with the predictive test
- Tasks and lists can be reordered using drag and drop
- Get WhatsApp reminders
- It is one of the best daily planner apps
TickTick is one of the best day planner apps that allows you to be on track, meet deadlines, and become more productive. It is easy to use due to its intuitive design and personalized features. In addition, you can start building some good habits using the habit tracker. Sounds great, right?
Notable features of TickTick
- Prioritize your most important tasks
- Share the list of tasks with up to 29 members
- Improve your concentration skill with a built-in timer and stopwatch
- Subscribe to third-party calendars
- Build good habits to live a healthier and more energetic life
- It is the best app to plan your day
With our strategically designed marketing solutions
Google Keep is another popular day planner app that helps you make the most of your day and get things done on time. With Google Keep, you can quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. You can also create bullet-point lists, add voice notes and pictures to your dashboard and organize them with color codes and labels.
Notable features of Google Keep
- Set reminders to keep on top of your tasks
- Color your notes to prioritize tasks
- Choose to archive notes instead of deleting them
- Set a location-based reminder to get your grocery list when you reach the store
- Transcribe text from pictures from one of the best daily planner apps
Trello is a highly capable project management app for collaborative teams. Using this app, you can create customizable boards, lists, and cards. Moreover, you can also set due dates, add comments, rearrange, or reschedule tasks. You can also communicate easily with your team members via instant messaging.
Notable features of Trello
- Create and manage a list of cards containing tasks and to-do lists
- You can sort your tasks according to priority
- It lets you talk to team members in real-time to discuss tasks
- You can access Trello, one of the best daily planner apps, even offline
- Check off tasks that you’ve completed
Habitica is a free habit-building and productivity app that treats your real life like a game. This daily planner online app turns your to-do lists into a mobile game experience by creating Avatars. You can also earn points and bonuses for completing the tasks and developing good habits. Your Avatar becomes stronger with each earning point, which ultimately unlocks more in-game features and rewards for you.
Notable features of Habitica
- You can schedule good habits you want to develop or bad habits you want to overcome
- Earn points for developing good habits and completing tasks
- Join other Habitica users to fight monsters with your avatars
- You can use the app to find like-minded people using this daily planner online app
Evernote is, hands down, one of the best daily planner apps, with nearly 1.5 million users who are already using it. This app offers easy-to-use formatting options along with filtered searches and results. Evernote also supports content like sketches, audio files, sketches, etc. Note only this is the best day planner app, but it is also useful for lawyers for taking their notes. This is an all-in-one app.
Notable features of Evernote
- Save all your travel documents, articles, and notes in one place
- Capture ideas and inspiration on the go
- It is the best app to plan your day
- You can access your notes and tasks offline
- Share your journals with friends and family and let them update the same
Google Calendar is one of the best daily planner apps thats keep you on track and on time. With Google Calendar, you can create new events, set reminders for upcoming events, and check your to-dos scheduled for the same day as those events.
Google Calendar has also been featured in our Best Calendar Apps.
Notable features of Google Calendar
- Share schedules with family members
- Schedule meetings with groups using this daily planner online app
- Find anything with advanced search
- Add goals from your smartphone using this best daily planner app
- Track time with a world clock
- Simplified appointment slots tool
This app is perfect to plan your day and boost your productivity. With just a simple click, you can execute multiple tasks on the go. Additionally, you can integrate apps like Google Hangouts, Zoom, and Google Meetings and manage them from the app itself. You can try even more sophisticated things with this best day planner app for iPhone, such as setting geofenced reminders, which allows you to get reminders only when you’re in a particular location. All in all, this is a great app for planning your day.
Notable features of Fantastical
- Improved parser autocomplete for calendars, invitees, locations
- Get a 3-days weather forecast with one of the best daily planner apps
- Custom colors for events on iCloud, Google, and other calendars
- Sync calendar set across multiple devices
- The app comes with Dark and light UI themes
That Promote Your Product's USPs
In conclusion, if you’re looking forward to staying more organized and being productive, download your favorite app for planning your day from the above-mentioned list. If you want to get your app reviewed, get in touch with MobileAppDaily.
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.
your Product’s growth