In today’s article, we are going to review one of the most downloaded video editing apps - InShot Video Editor. InShot is a photo and video editing app for iOS and Android that lets you explore all sorts of editing and enhancement options. It comes with a number of animated stickers, fonts, and filters, music, transition effects, etc., to make your videos and photos more impactful and appealing to users. The whole interface of InShot app only works in portrait mode, and you can easily create video projects, create collages, or work on a single image.
Now let’s get into the details of this popular InShot app.
Videos: Select a video from your gallery or camera roll. You can also add photos or multiple clips to your project if you like. Once imported, it’s time to get to work. All the tools are easily available just above the timeline. You can trim footage, split it, adjust the volume of each clip, rotate or flip clips, etc.
Other than the above features, you can apply transition effects or filters using the InShot app. You can use other prominent features as well such as Contrast, Shadows, Video Speed Control, and Sharpen. If you’re looking for something different, you can add emoji on photos, animated stickers, or text boxes with unique styles and fonts.
Coming to audio, you can choose from a wide range of sound effects. You also get access to numerous tracks which you can download and use. Your canvas is set to 1:1 by default, but you can alter it anytime. You can choose to fill the screen, or you can use a colored background or gradient. Once you’re done editing, you can save the video to your phone’s gallery or share directly on social media platforms using this video editor.
Photos: Using the InShot Video Editor, you can crop the photos, apply filters or unique effects, add emoji on photos, add a sticker, or rotate the image. But unlike video projects which you can save as Drafts, you can’t save your work for later. You will have to finish your task in a single session.
Collage: For making a collage, you can start from one to nine images from your camera roll. You have eight presets to choose from and reordering photos is simple. All you have to do is just long-press and drag. You can zoom in and out and crop the images using multi-touch techniques. One of the advantages of editing collage and photos using the InShot app is that they don’t have a watermark added to the completed image when you’re working with the free version of the InShot app.
Some of the notable features of InShot Video Editor are as follows:
1. Precut, duplicate and delete: With the precut menu, you can trim, split, or cut the video. There’s also a split menu option that you can use to create a break in the video. The duplicate option in the InShot app lets you duplicate sections of the video. With the speed menu, you can slow down or speed up the video. With the delete option, you can remove the sections of the video you like with this video editor.
2. Canvas: With canvas, you get a range of orientation options to choose from. You can also zoom or change the background. Background options include blur, gradient, etc.
3. Filter: You can choose from a wide range of filters using the InShot app. They keep adding new filters time and again.
4. Crop, rotate and freeze: You can crop your image or video or choose from common orientations with the help of the InShot app. With the rotate feature, you can rotate or flip the image or video. You can also change the angle or zoom your footage. You also have the option to freeze or reverse the video using the InShot app.
5. Retouch: When you click retouch, you’ll be redirected to a page that promotes the Peachy app. Using the InShot app, you can use retouch features in the InShot app.
6. Effects: This video maker offers five effect categories and each category has a wide range of unique effects to choose from. You can apply video transition effects to one section of your video and then pull the effect to the left or right using the slider at the bottom to automatically apply it to additional sections.
7. Glitch: The glitch feature in the InShot online editor helps you to make your picture or video look to have a glitch, add noise, or give it an old school snowy TV look.
8. Music: You can add or import sound effects with InShot online editor. You have the option to choose from featured music and extract audio from a video. You can also record your own audio with this Insta reel video maker.
9. Volume: You can change the volume for different sections of the video. You can extract audio, too, using the InShot app.
10. Settings: The Settings option in InShot photo editor gives you two options - you can set video resolution to 720p or 1080p or toggle on or off option to add tags.
InShot Ratings and Additional Information
InShot download is available for both Android and iOS users. It is free to use. InShot Pro is the app’s premium version, and it doesn’t have any limits on the effects, filters, and video transition effects that you can use. Plus, you won’t get any watermark on the images and videos. Pro has three price tiers: $3.99 per month; $14.99 per year, which includes a three-day trial; or a one-time charge of $34.99 for lifetime access.
Design- 4.1 stars
Usability- 4.2 stars
Features- 4.5 stars
Reliability- 4.2 stars
We hope that our InShot app review was helpful in understanding its uses and exceptional features. The InShot download is easy and allows you to edit your videos and photos without any hassle. Using this InShot photo editor, you can try out different tools, add filters, and make your photos look vibrant and colorful. You can also add music and try a number of different effects with InShot download.
If you have something amazing like Inshot Video Editor, our team will review your app and help you increase its outreach by presenting it in front of the right audience. You can get your app reviewed by us. You can also visit MobileAppDaily to get the latest updates on mobile apps and technology news.