10 Best Valentine's Day Apps in 2021 making love the new normalIn 2020, +250 million users found love via dating apps, so can you
According to BusinessofApps, in 2020 approx 250 million users trust dating apps for finding them a partner, a number that is showing significant growth on a YoY basis. No wonder dating apps are enjoying popularity and success, given the number of users available on those platforms.
But all dating apps don't yield the same results. Some are better than others and offer services that allow you to connect a suitable match without compromising on your terms. How to find those dating apps? Well, that's why we brought you here.
Our Top Picks
Mentioned below is the list of 10 best Valentine’s day apps you should check out and find that special one. These apps have been tried and tested by millions of users already and we are sure, will also suffice to serve your needs to your satisfaction.
Best Valentine's Day Apps For Android/iOS In 2021
1800Flowers - Best Valentines Day Application
It is a fantastic valentine’s day app for Android that is to send flowers to 195 countries across the globe. In case you wish to express your love by sending flowers, 1-800-Flowers is probably the best way to do the same.
There are as many choices as you would love to browse under the budget that suits the particular requirement of everyone. The valentine’s app for Android lets you deliver flowers in any of the global locations through express delivery at a time and date that suits both parties.
Features of this valentines day application
- Users can order flowers, bouquets, and even gifts from this app
- It provides an order tracking feature
- Covers almost every occasion, including anniversaries and birthdays
- Offers same-day flower delivery
- Delivery options are available in 195 countries
OpenTable - Best Valentine Application for Couples
OpenTable ensures you book a table at a nearby restaurant on Valentine's Day. This Valentine's Day app for Android is for those couples who enjoy dining out the lavish way. While you can always buy chocolates and flowers as they would not last even on Valentine's Day, a table in a nearby restaurant may be booked by someone else to avoid the last-minute chaos on this special day.
For the same purpose, you could also use this superb Valentine's Day application to ensure a special dinner date on Valentine's Day.
Features of the Valentine Application
- Reservations and waitlist management
- Quick table management
- POS integration
- Works without the option of Wi-Fi
- Free training and 24/7 support
- Users can add additional devices at no extra cost
- Highly customizable guest management
Tinder - One of the Best Apps for Valentine Day
If you are one of those people who are not in a committed relationship then Tinder might be the best bet for you. Being one of the most popular online dating apps, there are hundreds and thousands of people who use this app and are aware of its functioning. Here, all you need to do is swipe left and right to the profiles of candidates.
This online dating application is hands down a great choice of finding matches in your local area and region. And the best part is that you can also use Tinder for free, however, there is a premium subscription available that provides the user with more features.
Features of the one of the Best Apps for Valentine Day
- Swiping option i.e. left swipe and right swipe
- Users can connect to their social media accounts, such as Instagram integration
- It's a common connection option for users
- A subscription feature for Tinder Gold
Amazon Shopping - Best Valentines Day Application for Couples
There cannot be a Valentine's Day occasion without a special shopping spree for your loved ones. That's the main reason why we decided to add the Amazon shopping app next to the list of the best Valentine's Day apps. This leading online retailer is a one-place destination for all you love birds, from the latest clothes to cute home decor pieces, you will find everything on Amazon.
Features of the Valentines Day Application
- International Shopping on a single platform
- Options to browse, search, get product details, read reviews, and purchase products
- Available in English, Spanish, German, and Simplified Chinese
- Users can provide reviews, track orders, scan products, etc
- Tap the mic icon and use Alexa to play music, shop, tell jokes, listen to eBooks, and much more
- Option to pay with your local currency, international credit or debit cards, etc
TripAdvisor - Best Valentine Application for Events
This Android app is mainly for those who are bitten by the travel bug and have wanderlust in their eyes. Nowadays many couples are opting for something more adventurous than the traditional ways of showing their love and affection. So, if you think that going out for a fancy dinner for Valentine's day is not enough then why not plan a whole trip for that special week.
Features of the Best Valentine Application for Trips and Events
- Users can follow friends and travel experts to get helpful recommendations
- Discover new travel destinations from videos, travel guides, articles, reviews, etc
- Save as well as organize your favorite travel ideas, all in one place
- Get access to more than 700 million candid travelers opinions
- Find the lowest hotel prices from more than 200 online booking sites
- Users can search and book personalized tours and attractions
- Compare airfares to find the best deal available
iHeartRadio - Best Free Apps for Valentine Day
The iHeartRadio app features the most popular podcasts starting from Gimlet, How Stuff Works, ESPN Podcasts, and Big Money Players Network to The Ron Burgundy Podcast, Anna Faris Is Unqualified podcast, and The Herd with Colin Cowherd Podcast. The best part about this app is that as the Valentine's Day countdown begins the radio stations bring back classic love songs that go perfectly in the season of love.
Features of one of the best Apps for Valentine Day
- Users get access to sports radio stations like FNTSY Sports Radio and Fox Sports Radio
- Discover tens of thousands of local AMs, as well as FM radio stations
- Tune in to top radio stations and trending comedy radio shows
Eventbrite - Best Couple’s Apps for Valentine Day
The Eventbrite app can be your go-to app this Valentine's day season. Here, the user can not only discover popular local events but also can get event recommendations as per their preferences. This is a great option for couples who are always looking to have some fun during their weekends. Eventbrite will help you find something interesting like conferences, festivals, concerts, and much more.
Features of the Valentine Application
- Get to know what events are being attended by your friends
- Discover popular events happening near you
- Find out information about upcoming events
- Option to add Eventbrite tickets to your Passbook
Heart Live Wallpaper - Best Free Valentine Application
Heart Live Wallpaper is more informative than a functional valentine’s day app for Android. In case you are in search of perfect words that would melt the heart of your loved one, Heart Live Wallpaper is the app for you.
Romantic wallpapers are expressing your love for the special one. Take exceptional love ideas from this app to impress your love with personalized wallpapers. Don’t forget to send chocolates along to win over your partner’s heart!
Features of the Best Valentine Application
- Live quick wallpapers
- Easy to apply
- Tested on latest devices
- Special love Wallpapers and Valentine's Day wallpapers
Allrecipes Dinner Spinner - Best Valentines Day Application
No party is complete without great food, and if you cook the food for the one you love, nothing can surpass that gesture of that care. Allrecipes Dinner Spinner is the perfect app to make this possible. The app comes with many great recipes suited for this day of lovers. Join a community of millions of home cooks and let your love reach your lover’s tummy.
Features of Valentines Day Application
- More than 30 million people community
- Save favorite recipes
- Step by step cooking methods
- Create shopping lists
Happy Couple - Love Quiz - Best apps for Valentine's Day
Happy Couple - love quiz is a fun-filled game puzzle that lets you guess your partner's choice to earn points. By guessing the answers your partner has given along with your answers you could progressively get on to the next level. This will also help you to know more about the choices of your partner. Correct guesses would earn you points to unlock new challenges.
Features of Best Apps for Valentine's day
- Daily quiz with 10 new questions every day
- Scoring & Levels for you and your partner
- After discovering matches/mismatches, respond with a message or quirky animated GIFs
- Challenges to surprise your partner with a cute idea of activity
- Tips to discover better relationships
- Fill in to express your feelings with heartfelt messages
Now, the list above is not going to work itself. You will have to put in the efforts and time to use them and find the right partner for yourself. But, when you do it, we guarantee you that you will find someone amazing to spend your Valentine’s Day with. These dating apps mentioned above have already changed the lives of millions of their users and your life can be changed too.
Download the app which sounds best suits your style and your current relationship status. If you are starting, use apps like Tinder which can connect you with many new people. If you are a romantic, send flowers via 1800Flowers to ask for a date, if your partner is into music, iHeartRadio will be the one for you, if you have a date and looking for plans, TripAdvisor and Open-Table will suit your needs, for gifts, Amazon.com will do the trick, and so on. These apps will surely help you to overcome your fears of rejection and will enable you to spend a perfect evening with the one you love. Go on and download these apps. Best wishes.
If you like reading more such articles, or if you run an app and want to get your app reviewed, make sure you follow MobileAppDaily. To stay tuned with all the latest and trending updates straight from the mobile app industry. Happy Valentine’s Day.
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.