15 Best Valentine’s Day Apps in 2022 to Impress Your Romantic RendezvousVibes of Valentine’s day are spreading like wildfire. And to make sure you have a vibe partner this year, we are shortlisting some of the best Valentine’s Day apps!
On top of that, other apps will help you in planning your Valentine’s Day perfectly by providing you with gift options, help in planning trips, and more. If you already have a date and are looking forward to gifting them something or going on a trip, keep reading this blog to find suitable apps for that too.
Our Top Picks
Now, if your plan is to find a perfect gift, plan a trip, or a fancy dinner, you will find apps to assist you with any of that in this blog. You can also keep an eye on sales that are released during this month of lovers. With these top Valentine’s day apps, you can make this year’s celebration memorable and the best year ever for your valentine.
Single people can also take advantage of a few apps that we mentioned in this blog. These apps are useful to find and create connections that you can vibe with this year.
Top Valentine’s day applications in 2022
1800Flowers - Best Valentines Day Application
It is a fantastic Valentine’s day app to send flowers to 195 countries across the globe. In case you wish to express your love by sending flowers, 1-800-Flowers is probably the best way to do the same.
There are plenty of budget-friendly picks for almost everyone. The Valentine’s app for Android and iOS lets you deliver flowers in any of the global locations through express delivery at a time and date that suits both parties.
Features of this valentines day application
- Users can order flowers, bouquets, and even gifts from this app
- It provides an order tracking feature
- Covers almost every occasion, including anniversaries and birthdays
- Offers same-day flower delivery
- Delivery options are available in 195 countries
OpenTable - Best Valentine Application for Couples
OpenTable ensures you book a table at a nearby restaurant on Valentine's Day. This Valentine's Day app for Android is for those couples who enjoy dining out the lavish way. A table in a nearby restaurant may be booked at any time to avoid the last-minute chaos on this special day.
Features of the Valentine Application
- Reservations and waitlist management
- Quick table management
- POS integration
- Works without the option of Wi-Fi
- Free training and 24/7 support
- Users can add additional devices at no extra cost
- Highly customizable guest management
Tinder - One of the Best Apps for Valentine Day
Being one of the most popular online dating apps, there are hundreds and thousands of people who use this app and are aware of its functioning. Here, all you need to do is swipe left and right to the profiles of other users.
This online dating application is hands down a great choice of finding matches in your local area and region. And the best part is that you can also use Tinder for free, however, there are premium subscriptions available that provide the user with more features.
Features of the one of the Best Apps for Valentine Day
- Swiping options i.e. left swipe and right swipe
- Users can connect their social media accounts like Instagram
- Integrate your Spotify to show off your music taste
- Premium subscriptions like Tinder Gold and Premium
Amazon Shopping - Best Valentines Day Application for Couples
There cannot be a Valentine's Day occasion without a special shopping spree for your loved ones. That's the main reason why we decided to add the Amazon shopping app next to the list of the best Valentine's Day apps. This leading online retailer is a one-place destination for all you love birds. From the latest clothes to cute home decor pieces, you will find everything on Amazon.
Features of the Valentines Day Application
- International Shopping on a single platform
- Options to browse products with a couple of taps
- Available in English, Spanish, German, and Simplified Chinese among other languages
- Users can provide reviews, track orders, scan products, etc
- Supports features of Alexa
- Option to pay with your local currency, international credit or debit cards, etc
TripAdvisor - Best Valentine Application for Events
This app is mainly for those who are bitten by the travel bug and have wanderlust. Nowadays, many couples are opting for something more adventurous than the traditional ways of showing their love and affection. So, if you think that going out for a fancy dinner for Valentine's Day is not enough, then why not plan a whole trip for that special week.
Features of the Best Valentine Application for Trips and Events
- Users can follow friends and travel experts to get helpful recommendations
- Discover new travel destinations from videos, travel guides, articles, reviews, etc
- Save as well as organize your favorite travel ideas, all in one place
- Get access to more than 700 million candid travelers opinions
- Find the lowest hotel prices from more than 200 online booking sites
- Users can search and book personalized tours and attractions
- Compare airfares to find the best deal available
iHeartRadio - Best Free Apps for Valentine Day
The iHeartRadio app features the most popular podcasts starting from Gimlet, How Stuff Works, ESPN Podcasts, and Big Money Players Network to The Ron Burgundy Podcast, Anna Faris Is Unqualified podcast, and The Herd with Colin Cowherd Podcast. The best part about this app is that as the Valentine's Day countdown begins the radio stations bring back classic love songs that go perfectly in the season of love.
Features of one of the best Apps for Valentine Day
- Users get access to sports radio stations like FNTSY Sports Radio and Fox Sports Radio
- Discover tens of thousands of local AMs, as well as FM radio stations
- Tune in to top radio stations and trending comedy radio shows
Eventbrite - Best Couple’s Apps for Valentine Day
The Eventbrite app can be your go-to app this Valentine's day season. Here, the user can not only discover popular local events but also can get event recommendations as per their preferences. This is a great option for couples who are always looking to have some fun during their weekends. Eventbrite will help you find something interesting like conferences, festivals, concerts, and much more.
Features of the Valentine Application
- Get to know what events are being attended by your friends
- Discover popular events happening near you
- Find out information about upcoming events
- Option to add Eventbrite tickets to your Passbook
Bumble- Top Valentine’s day app
If you are exploring the blog to look for apps like Tinder, Bumble is the right pick for you. The Valentine's day application comes with features like swiping right to like, swiping left to unlike, sending stars, and more. However, the app is women-centric and designed to keep them safe from cyber-harassment and unsolicited messages. So, even after matching with the person, women are allowed to text first.
Features of this one of the best Valentine's Day apps
- Free features like swiping, matching, and talking
- Matches get canceled automatically if women do not initiate the conversation within 24 hours
- Free users get one extension every day to increase the slot by adding 24 hours
- The extension can be used only once on one match
- Easy navigation
- Provides verification icon to segregate verified and unverified profiles
Allrecipes Dinner Spinner - Best Valentines Day Application
No party is complete without great food, and if you cook the food for the one you love, nothing can surpass that gesture of that care. Allrecipes Dinner Spinner is the perfect app to make this possible. The app comes with many great recipes suited for this day of lovers. Join a community of millions of home cooks and let your love reach your lover’s tummy.
Features of Valentines Day Application
- More than 30 million people community
- Save favorite recipes
- Step by step cooking methods
- Create shopping lists
Rave - Best Valentine’s Application
If you are away from your love this weekend or planning a date virtually with someone you vibe with, Rave is a perfect pick for you. One of the best party apps, Rave allows you to stream Netflix together so that you can feel as if you are sharing the moment while close to each other. For virtual dinner dates, all-nighters, and more, Rave is your love’s perfect companion.
Features of this top Valentine’s application
- Stream Netflix and YouTube together
- Chat from this app itself while streaming
- Requires separate Netflix account
- Control stays in the party creator’s hands
- Very simple to use
HBO Max - Best Valentine’s Application
This Valentine’s day, if your plan is to stream something dark or superhero movies like Snyder’s Justice League, the HBO Max app is all you need. This one of the best streaming apps is seeing a rise in popularity with an unmatchable speed. The app is known for its amazing catalog including titles like Euphoria, Barry, The White Lotus, and many more.
Features of this one of the top Valentine’s apps
- Hours of content to stream
- Machine learning supported personalized user interface
- Regular recommendations by real humans
- Allows saving files offline
- Can create up to five profiles
Spotify - Best Valentine's Day Application
Spotify is a name you might have probably heard plenty of times. But did you know that you can use Spotify to make Valentine’s day more romantic? Or, Spotify is a perfect tool to use to break the ice. You can just share your personalized playlists with your date or match to talk about music of any taste. On this one of the best music streaming apps, there are millions of songs. Spanish, English, Hindi, Punjabi, Korean, or any other language, you will find music for everyone here. So, install the app today and express yourself with music if words are something you are not good with.
Features of this one of the best Valentine's day apps
- Stream millions of songs
- Get joint packages that can be used by multiple people
- Create collaborative playlists to add members who can contribute to adding songs
- Jam together even if you are far away from each other with Group sessions
- The free version includes ads
YouCam Perfect - The best Valentine’s app
A day spent perfectly is incomplete without good pictures and selfies. This is why you should always have YouCam Perfect installed on your device. One of the top selfie camera apps, YouCam Perfect comes with features such as filters, magic brush, and more to help you in making your selfies perfect. With YouCam Perfect, you can click to store perfect snapshots of your memories.
Features of this top Valentine application
- Included social network
- 200+ effects for your pictures
- Live photo editor to predict results before clicking
- Allows modifying backgrounds
DoorDash - Top Valentine’s Day Application
On an indoor date, an app that can deliver you food, alcohol, and groceries is super important. At any point in time, if you are in the US, you can download DoorDash and get food delivered at your doorsteps. From multiple cuisines to restaurants suitable for different budgets, this one of the top food delivery apps is indeed designed to make your indoor dates memorable.
Features of this one of the top Valentine’s day apps
- Real-time order status tracker
- Available across 4,000 cities
- Allows alcohol orders for customers who are 21 years or older
- Default contactless deliveries
- Supports multiple payment methods
Amazon Kindle - Best Valentine’s Application
If you and your date are into reading, then Amazon Kindle can be a perfect companion. This app has many ebook options to read. From Sci-fi to comedy stories, you can explore the app to find something that will not get both of you bored. The book reading app includes free and paid collections.
Features of this top Valentine’s day app
- Free to install
- Huge collection of ebooks
- Genres for almost everyone
- Allows saving ebooks offline
These were all the apps that we think are enough to ignite the charm in your Valentine’s day this year. Download the app which suits your style and your current relationship status. Send flowers, gifts, or spend a calm Valentine’s day by streaming together even if you are far away from each other. We hope that this blog on Valentine’s day apps will help in making Valentine’s day 2022 the best Valentine’s day ever for you and your partner.
If you found the blog helpful, you should give other blogs a try as well because we publish many top lists of apps according to different requirements of regular lives.
And, if you own an app and want to get your app reviewed, make sure you follow MobileAppDaily. To stay tuned with all the latest and trending updates straight from the mobile app industry. Happy Valentine’s Day.
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.