Get your favourite YouTube videos on your computer
YouTube, the video streaming platform that is single-handedly dominating the industry without any doubt contains uncountable videos. You can stream any video, anytime on the platform without any interruption and not to mention the money that YouTubers are making. But, let’s not get into that, so you want to download the videos from YouTube. That’s quite a good idea as in order to download your favorite video from any other resource you need to browse through the web and it will take plenty of time. But, on YouTube, you will find the video instantly. Although it is the most accessible spot for streaming videos,but how can you download video from YouTube? What if I say that it is too easy to download the videos and you just need to follow the simple task.
YouTube doesn't allow to download the videos directly, but you can use different software and websites to make that happen. First, we gonna talk about the websites that offer this facility for the users.
If you don't like relying much on software and want to get YouTube videos directly from your web, then you have plenty of options. There is a number of websites that offer convenient ways to get the videos on your computer. Y2Mate is the best website so far among all that I have tried for downloading the videos. Besides, the website has simple steps for downloading and offers high-quality videos.
1. Go to the YouTube, open your favourite and copy the URL of the video.
2. Now open the Y2Mate.com, and you will see the website with a simple user interface.
3. There will be a box at the top with the start button beside it, paste the copied URL into the box.
4. Now, select the format of the video you want it the website to convert into and select the start button.
5. Or you can just click the green ‘download’ button mentioned besides the respective format of the video.
6. Now, the website will start converting your video, and it will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
7. In case automatic downloading didn't happen, press the download button and save the video on your computer.
With the steps mentioned above, you can download any YouTube video on your computer and watch them anytime.
If you want a more reliable and straightforward user interface inbuilt in software, then you must download 4K downloader. Don't worry if you don't have any 4K video supportable device it offers all formats of video. With the help of the software, you will be able to save the YouTube videos instantly without any interruption. Besides the software comes in a different version that allows you to get 3D videos, 360-degree videos or even subtitles. 4K Downloader is free to download but comes with basic features, but all the premium features are behind $20 paywall.
1. First, you need to download and install the 4K downloader from its official website.
2. Once you install the software navigate to the YouTube.com using the web browser.
3. Search the video you want to get on your computer and copy the URL.
4. Now open the 4K Downloader and click the ‘Paste link’ button at the top left corner.
5. Now, past the URL in the box.
6. 4K downloader will verify the video, and then it will provide you the list of formats and size of the video you want to download.
7. Select the preferred format, and the software will start converting the video into that format.
8. Now click the download button, and the video will start saving on your computer. You can see the downloading progress and can pause the process anytime.
Yes, your beloved VLC media player also allows you to download the YouTube video. However, the process is not direct, you need to go through few additional steps to take advantage of this feature.
1. The first step is similar as you need to copy the URL of the YouTube Video that you want to download.
2. Launch the VLC player and click the Menu→ Open Network Stream or File→ Open Network on Mac.
3. Now paste the URL in the box mentioned under the Network window.
4. After pasting the link press Play button and your video will start playing.
5. Now, click the ‘Tools’ on the toolbar and then select ‘Codec information’ from the drop-down menu. Mac users need to click the ‘Window’ and then select the ‘Media information’.
6. A new window will open showing all the information about the video, just download the Location URL from the bottom of the window.
7. Now, paste the URL into your web browser, click enter, and it will take you to the Google server where the video will start playing on your browser.
8. Right click on the video, select the ‘Save as’ option and select the desired location to save the video.
I hope mentioned methods will help you download your favorite YouTube video, in case you have any question you can ask via comment.
From leading business houses to budding startups, everyone can bank on us for all their future insights.A look at our mighty stats is a proof enough of our intentions to drive emerging advancements in the mobile industry and reinventing digital media in every possible way JOIN US!