Top 10+ Best Weather Apps For 2022Stay away from those scary storms with these best weather apps!
Our Top Picks
Well, to make that simple, there are plenty of mobile apps available. You can install these best weather apps on your smartphones and get weather updates in seconds.
11 Best Weather Apps Designed For Your Smartphones
Alright then, let’s begin!
This stunningly hilarious and best weather alert app provides you weather updates with funny quotes. Moreover, its User Interface makes it interesting to use and keep on the phone. The app is free to install, but a Premium subscription can unlock some more hilarious features like Time Travel.
The time travel feature lets you see the weather history of the past 70 years. Moreover, it can also predict the weather for 10 years in the future.
Features of Carrot Weather app
- Carrot Weather is a free to use app. However, a premium subscription can unlock additional features like Time Travel, no ads, additional widgets, and secret locations
- 6000+ hilarious quotes make it one of the best weather forecast apps out there
- The app is available for Android and iOs both
- On Google Play Store, Carrot Weather has been rated 3.5 out of 5 stars. Moreover, on the App Store, it is rated 4.7 out of 5 stars
1Weather is another best weather radar app designed for Android and iOs operating systems. The app provides you precise forecasts for up to the next 12 weeks. Moreover, the real-time weather update is also very precise in comparison to many of its competitors. 1Weather lets you save multiple locations as well so that you can check their weather updates with a single click.
Features of 1Weather app
- 1Weather is a simply designed app and easy to navigate
- It can provide you hourly, daily, and extended weather forecasts
- The app comes with 7 widgets for Android
- Also, Follow my location feature updates your real-time weather report depending on your current location
- It also comes with in-built animated weather reports like sunrise and sunset, rain, etc
- 1Weather is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars on the Google Play Store and 4.6 out 5 stars on the App Store
Appy Weather is an award-winning Android exclusive weather app that can be easily called one of the top weather apps. The app has been awarded by Google Play as “Best of 2019” under the “Everyday Essentials” category. The app is free to install, however, there are premium subscriptions divided into 3 tiers. Each tier has something exclusive to offer once subscribed.
Features of Appy Weather app
- Simplest and easy to use navigation makes Appy weather one of the best weather apps out there
- Premium subscription unlocks ad-free app usage along with features like 10+ widgets, radar, temperatures on the notification bar, etc
- Appy weather is rated 4.2 out of 5 stars on Google Play Store
- It requires Android 8.0 or later to work properly
MyRadar Weather Radar
MyRadar Weather Radar is one of the best weather apps available for Android, iOs, and Microsoft Windows operating systems. The app has been downloaded more than 50 million times due to its insane accuracy of weather forecasts. This best weather application supports multiple devices like Smartphones, smartwatches, and Alexa to run. The app comes with a good reputation for its eye-catching user interface and accuracy of alerts.
Features of MyRadar Weather Radar app
- It can track hurricanes and storms in real-time
- The best weather alert app also provides warnings against possible disasters like earthquakes
- Users can track flights using advanced aviation features included in the app
- The app has a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars on the App Store, and 4.7 stars on Google Play Store
With our strategically designed marketing solutions
The weather app has millions of users across the globe. Its user-friendly interface includes weather maps that you can check to track rains, wind, temperature, etc. The app is smooth and offers a UI that users love using. Paragliders, military staff, skydivers, pilots, or any other professionals, anybody can use Windy.com due to its reliable and scientific data. The app does not include ads and provides features for free but with a pro version of Windy.com, you can unlock more useful information on the app.
Features of the Windy.com app
- The app is free to use and does not include ads
- 51+ high-resolution weather maps
- Maps with Copernicus and NASA data
- +55,000 weather monitoring webcams
Storm Radar’s additional features like Global Future Radar which can provide you 6 hours of the animated weather forecast, easily make it one of the best weather apps. Moreover, the app can also predict storm paths, wind speed, and components of storms.
Storm Radar can help you in tracking lighting locations for 100 miles from anywhere in the US. Moreover, the app is very useful for those who love capturing or chasing different weather situations and incidents like thunders.
Features of Storm Radar app
- Storm Radar provides real-time severe weather and rain reports through notifications
- It stays in sync with the National Weather Service (NWS) to provide reports
- It also informs you about real-time lighting alerts around your GPS location
- The app is rated 4.5 on Google Play Store and 3.7 out of 5 stars on the App Store
- Storm Radar is available in many languages including English, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, etc
Today Weather is one of the best accurate weather apps out there due to its reliability on more than 10 weather report sources. The app imports data from organizations like the Bureau of Meteorology, National Weather Service, Accuweather.com, Dark Sky, etc.
The app also informs you about the Air quality around you, pollen count, and the UV index. It can inform you about sunrise and sunset timings as well so that you can witness the true beauty of nature.
Features of Today Weather app
- Today Weather is one of the best weather apps which are free to use
- The app is available for iOs and Android, both
- Radar helps the app in predicting rain, wind, snowstorms, and their strengths
- With the help of a widget, you can quickly view the weather forecast without opening the app
- The app is rated 4.3 on Google Play Store and 4.2 out of 5 stars on the App Store
WeatherBug is one of the best rated weather apps existing out there at present. The app is available for Android and iOs and has been downloaded by more than 13 lacs+ users. The app has a good reputation among users, especially from the UK. However, you can check international weather on this app as well. This highly accurate weather app can predict the weather for 10 days.
Features of WeatherBug app
- A free to use app, WeatherBug is available on App Store and Google Play Store both
- The app can provide wind reports in KPH, MPH, Knots, and MPS units
- You can also see rain units in inches or millimeters according to your convenience
- The app is available in English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish
- WeatherBug is rated 4.7 on App Store and 4.7 out of 5 stars on Google Play Store
The Weather Channel
The Weather Channel is a weather forecast app developed by IBM. The app is available for Android and iOs both. Moreover, it lets you forecast weather for up to two weeks in advance. The Weather Channel allows you to get live updates with local weather news.
Moreover, this app also lets you know about sea tides and phases of the moon, depending on your GPS location. The live radar warns you in cases of natural events like floods, earthquakes, etc.
Features of The Weather Channel app
- Track Rain, storms, sea tides, or any other natural events with this one of the best weather apps
- The Weather Channel app supports various Android devices and versions
- The app requires iOs 14.0 or later for Apple devices and watchOS 4.0 or later to run
- The Weather Channel app is available in more than 20 languages including English, Hindi, Finnish, Dutch, Russian, Romanian, Vietnamese, etc
- The app is rated 4.7 out of 5 stars on the App store and 4.6 out of 5 stars on Google Play Store
What The Forecast?
This best rated weather app has a hilarious way of notifying you with weather conditions. The app has a collection of more than 9000+ funny dialogues to pop up on your smartphone screen and tickle you with weather updates. The app is supported by Aeris Weather, which helps it in predicting high accurate weather forecasts.
Moreover, you can use this app to check AQI, or temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius, however, you prefer. The app is available for Android and iOs devices both.
Features of What The Forecast app
- You can switch on Profanity settings for some hilarious weather forecasts
- The app can help you with an hourly weather forecast of 48 hours in advance
- It lets you share the weather forecast report from the app on your Facebook or Twitter
- The app requires iOs 10.0 or later for Apple devices to work
- On Android, What the Forecast?!! can be installed on devices with Android 5.0 or later
This beautiful app comes with live wallpapers that get synced with the weather conditions around you. You can witness rain on your smartphone screen, along with sunset and sunrise too.
It can be easily called one of the best weather apps due to its simplicity to use. Once installed, it provides a notification status panel for real-time weather updates. The YoWindow Weather also gives you live wallpapers for your locked smartphone screen.
Features of YoWindow Weather app
- YoWindow Weather is a free to use app on iOs with in-app purchases
- Supports 10+ languages including English, Russian, Dutch, French, Czech, Polish, etc
- The app requires iOs 9.0 or later to run on Apple devices
- It is rated 4.5 out of 5 on the App store and 4.7 out of 5 stars on Google Play Store
That Promote Your Product's USPs
Most of the best weather apps mentioned above are tied up with government agencies or weather research organizations. Moreover, these apps are designed to make sure that you do not only get weather apps, but they have more to offer like humor, beautiful sceneries, weather animations, etc. So, you can bid farewell to those cliched boring weather updates.
We hope that we were able to help you in finding the best mobile weather app you are looking for.
Now, if you are a developer and want to get your weather app to be a part of these weather apps, you can always contact MobileAppDaily to get your app reviewed. Our experts will assist you in the best way possible.
See you around!
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.
your Product’s growth