10 Best Automotive Apps to Make Traveling ConvenientData by Think With Google says that users are using automotive apps to make 60% vehicle-related searches
Our Top Picks
With many opportunities, developers are tackling the opportunity and trying to serve the segment with new features. So, if you are interested in knowing which is the best automotive app for Android? In this blog, we are discussing a few best auto apps we shortlisted that might be useful for you as well. Intrigued enough? Check out the rest of the blog!
Best Automotive Apps to Make Traveling Convenient
Car Scanner ELM OBD2
This best car scanner app is designed to provide information such as OBD fault codes, sensor data, car health data, and much more. The tool gets connected with the help of OBD II Wi-Fi or Bluetooth 4.0 with the OBD2 engine management. To use this car repair app, you need to have an OBD ELM327 compatible adapter.
Feature of this best car scanner app
- With custom (extended PIDs), you can access the information you didn't know before
- The car scanner can work almost with every vehicle manufactured after 2000
- This best car diagnostic app, used as a trip computer can give you accurate fuel consumption statistics
- Included connection profiles can give you a few extra features for Mitsubishi, Toyota, Audi, Skoda, and many other brands
Waze Navigation & Live Traffic
Waze is the best app for automobile news if you want to get an update on traffic routes, hazards, construction works, and alternative routes. The app also provides you the information about riders going to your destination to allow you to carpool with them. Waze has a network of 140+ million drivers who help the app pick up accurate traffic data.
Features of this best app for automobile news
- Use Waze to find the fastest alternative route to your destination
- The carpooling feature helps you in saving money and time
- Review and share ETA with your friends
- Find the cheapest gas prices along with your route
- Integrate Waze with the car display for a better usage
With increasing prices of fuel, traveling can be quite expensive. However, you can still save a little bit of money by locating gas stations offering lesser rates compared to others. GasBuddy picked the concept and made sure to establish a connection of cheap gas stations along with their route maps. You can explore GasBuddy to rate & review gas stations and check ratings given by others to them.
Features of this one of the best auto apps
- Locate the cheapest gas stations along with your routes
- Explore ratings and reviews before you visit a gas station
- Report fuel prices and earn reward points in return
- With the free GasBuddy fuel card, you can link your bank account and save up to 25 cents per gallon
- Follow tips and tricks to drive smarter and save more fuel
Parkopedia is a network of over 70 million parking spaces from 15,000 cities added by drivers themselves. The purpose of this app is to make sure finding parking is no more a hassle for you anywhere. With this one of the best mobile apps for the automotive industry, you can just search the nearest parking lot with the help of the current location, or you can type the address.
Features of this one of the top motor vehicle apps
- Use your current location or enter an address to find a nearby parking spot
- The real-time map provides you live location of the space
- Check other data such as opening hours, entry fee, and payment methods
- Use filters such as free, street parking only, and others to narrow down your search
With our strategically designed marketing solutions
Cars.com is a portal selling used and new cars. There are around 4.9 million products for you to choose from. This one of the best automotive apps is focused on making sure that you buy your dream car at the best prices. When you use the Cars.com smartphone app, you access the best shopping tools to find the best deals.
Features of this one of the best car apps for iPhone and Android
- Choose a product from a network of 4.9 million cars
- Read car reviews and ratings before you make a purchase
- Calculate loan EMIs and contact car sellers from the app itself
- With tools such as compare cars, you can find the best product that fits you
- Save your favorite vehicles and finalize the purchase later
Beat the Jam
This traffic monitoring app is designed to provide you with live navigation data and other related travel information. With car services such as buying and selling, you can use this one of the mobile car apps for multi-purposes.
Features of this one of the best automotive apps
- Calculate real-time traffic estimate with the help of Beat the Jam
- You can check the 24-hour traffic forecast estimated according to the past days of traffic conditions
- Real-time camera images provide you an insight into the traffic conditions
- Find and sell cars from the app itself
This one of the best automotive apps is free to use if you want to save a little on expenses such as fuel, maintenance, fines, etc. With Drivvo, you can manage multiple vehicles and calculate gas consumption easily. Moreover, you can keep a track of the expenses you are making on registration, refueling, and other financial activities related to your vehicles.
Features of this one of the top apps for car
- Keep a track of expenses you are making on vehicles
- Record incomes and revenues with Drivvo to keep a track of your finances
- Add expenses and services such as oil change, brake check, tire rotation, etc
- Use Flex Calculator to find the best fuel amongst ethanol or gasoline
Turo is used as a car rental service in 5000+ cities. You can use the app to mark delivery and pickup locations for your preferred vehicles to get delivered. Currently, 800+ models are existing at the portal for you to choose from. After the booking, you can contact the host anytime to check the delivery status.
Features of this one of the car apps for iPhone and Android
- Use Turo to rent cars of your choice anytime you want
- The network is spread into 5,000+ cities
- There are 800+ models for you to choose from
- Add your vehicle and earn up to $1,000 per month
- Manage your vehicles and keep a track of your activities as a host
ParkMobile has a connection of over 20 million users. The app lets you locate parking spaces along with filters such as pay for street, IoT, garage parking, and much more. The app is designed to make sure locating parking spots is not a hassle anymore. The app has spread its network in over 450 cities, including New York, San Francisco, DC, Atlanta, and more.
Features of this automotive app
- Locate parking spaces in over 450 cities across the US
- Save your preferred parking spots to find them easily whenever you return
- Live directions help you in locating the parking spot easily
- Check features such as open-street parking
- With ‘Find my car”, locate your car where you parked it
TomTom GO Navigation
TomTom GO is one of the best navigation apps you can use for a convenient driving experience. The app allows you to download maps offline so the internet does not become a hurdle. With features such as weekly map updates, lane guidance, among others, TomTom makes sure you have updated routes and the latest information.
Features of this one of the best automotive apps
- Download maps and access them anytime without an internet connection
- Check real-time traffic conditions while connected to the network
- Find best alternative routes to avoid traffic jams
- Speed camera alerts let you know if you are overspeeding
- The app comes with a 30-day free trial
That Promote Your Product's USPs
Driving can be a hectic and expensive task, if not planned properly. Therefore, these apps we talked about above can be useful to plan aspects such as gas prices, best routes, locating parking spaces, among others.
Currently, when everyone is in a hurry, the best automotive apps help you to make traveling convenient and can assist in many ways. With technological advancements, developers of these apps are focusing on adding more features with regular updates.
Now, if you are a developer as well and you want to serve the same target user segment as well, you should think about building an app with more USPs to offer. When you are done, you should get your app reviewed as the next step. It will help you in predicting if your mobile app is going to survive the real-world or not!
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.
your Product’s growth