Top 10 Apps to Animate Photos on iOS and Android Devices in 2023These top apps to animate photos are equipped with the perfect pictures to help you create loop motions and GIFs so you can boost your social media growth.
This article will explore the top animation apps that can bring your pictures to life. You'll learn how to make pictures animated using an app and discover which apps can animate an image. So let's dive in and get started!
Our Top Picks
If you're ready to start animating your pictures, we've got you covered with our top picks of the best apps to animate photos. We've tested and curated a list of the Top apps to animate photos for iOS and Android devices, so you can easily find the perfect app to suit your needs.
Our top picks include apps like PhotoDirector, Werble, ImgPlay, and Motionleap, which offer a range of features for animating your photos.
10 Best Apps To Animate Photos
To simplify things, we've compiled a list of the 10 best apps to animate photos. These apps offer a range of features and tools to help you bring your pictures to life, whether you want to create a simple GIF or a full-blown animated video. So, let's take a closer look at our top picks and get ready to add some animation to your photos!
PhotoDirector is one of the most influential and comprehensive photo animation apps for free download available today. This app allows users to create stunning animated decorations, overlays, and dispersion effects in their images. With dozens of animated elements, including animals, seasonal specials, flowers, moods, and more, PhotoDirector offers users many possibilities when creating amazing animations for their photos.
Moreover, PhotoDirector’s AI-powered editing tools make it easy for users to add even more life to their images. Features like Sky Replacement, Style Effects, and Object Removal allow users to manipulate particles in their pictures with just a few clicks. This best photo animation app for Android makes it possible to dramatically alter or change any object in an image and entirely re-design it into something new and exciting.
Notable features of PhotoDirector, a photo animation app free to download:
- Remove unwanted objects from images with a few taps
- Enhance photos with AI-powered effects, such as bokeh and dispersion
- Change any background with a few clicks
- Edit photos with out-of-this-world effects for bolder results
Werble is one of the best free apps to animate photos and give your images a captivating motion-magic touch. It boasts over 1000 effects, allowing users to craft unique and mesmerizing masterpieces with endless creative possibilities. With only a few simple taps, you can easily blend art and special effects with your images or artwork to create something memorable.
Whether you prefer to use the streamlined tools or just randomize the final look until you’re happy, Werble makes it easy to capture whatever mood you’re going for. The app also offers an extensive loop library to customize and personalize your creative expression.
Werble takes animation to a whole new level, offering users an intuitive design, high-quality visuals, and plenty of options for customization. So if you’re looking for a great way to bring motion magic into your photos or artwork, look no further than Werble - it’s fast, easy, and fun!
Notable features of Werble, one of the best free apps to animate photos for iOS:
- Easily create stunning social posts for all popular networks in seconds
- Create animated Facebook profile pictures, cover videos, and animated GIFs
- Streamlined editing tools and infinite artistic possibilities with a vast range of effects
- Constantly updated library of loops and features, plus the chance to be featured when using the #werble hashtag
ImgPlay is the best photo animation app for Android users looking for an easy way to create stunning GIFs. This app’s wide variety of features allows users to turn their photos and videos into high-quality animated images. The Video to GIF feature allows users to select a portion of a video clip they want to use, while the Photos to GIF feature lets them choose multiple photos and arrange them into a slideshow or GIF.
With ImgPlay’s Gif Editor, you can easily edit existing GIFs, making it perfect for creating shareable content. ImgPlay is an excellent option for Android users looking for an easy and intuitive way to animate their photos and videos. Its powerful features make producing beautiful animations simple without spending hours editing content. It’s no wonder that ImgPlay has become one of the top-rated photo animation apps on the market.
Notable features of ImgPlay, the best photo animation software free:
- Convert videos, photos, and GIFs from Gallery and other apps into GIFs
- Easily create slideshows with multiple photos
- Edit existing GIFs or shoot new videos to make custom GIFs
- Apply more than 30 different filters to make GIFs funnier
Motionleap (formerly Pixaloop) by Lightricks is one of the top apps for animating photos - offering users an intuitive and ultralight 3D picture editor with filters for adding motion to their pictures. With this photo animator app, you can easily create stunning images using amazing 3D live image filters and effects. It has many features, like the ability to directly post your artwork to Facebook or Instagram, and its plethora of stylish effects and tools to help you bring your photos to life.
As the best photo animation software free, Motionleap can make all the difference in your photo editing process, whether you’re a pro photographer or a casual picture taker. This photo animation maker is designed around simplicity, so it’s easy to use even if you’ve never edited photos before. Its fast performance means you can quickly add movement to your photos without lag time.
Notable features of Motionleap, one of the best apps to animate photos:
- Animation creator with intuitive arrows that set the direction and motion of a still image
- Background changer with high-quality filters to customize photos
- Animation effects, including overlays, sparkles, and individual velocity control to customize pictures
- A range of automated sky backgrounds resembling time-lapse to decorate photos with stunning atmospheres
With our strategically designed marketing solutions
Movepic 3D Photo Editor & Video Motion Editor are apps to animate still photos, that make it easy to turn your still photos into amazing live photos, live wallpapers, and gifs with animation effects. With a range of dynamic sky replacements, 230+ live 3d stickers, 140+ popular 3d filters and overlays, particle dispersion, and glitch art options, Movepic allows even the most amateur photographer to create stunning works of art.
Movepic apps to create animated images built for speed and convenience. Select your media from your device, then choose from the wide selection of effects and tools available to animate your image. With the best photo animation software free called Movepic, all you need to get started is already at your fingertips. You can quickly add text, music, or sound effects that sync perfectly with the animation you've created.
Notable features of Movepic, an online photo animator:
- Create unique animated pictures with the Pixeloop photo animation effect by drawing paths and adjusting the speed
- Decorate photos with dynamic skies by replacing the background with colorful pictures from the sky changer
- Add excellent dispersion and 3D picture effects to turn photos into sci-fi movie clips with awesome presets
- Customize particle animations for direction, speed, and motion mode for an extra-dramatic effect
GIPHY's GIF & Sticker Keyboard app is a great way to search, share, and animate all your photos quickly. Offering one of the world’s largest libraries of free GIFs, Clips, and Stickers, learn how to animate pictures app in just a few taps and share them directly with friends or on social media platforms.
This one of the top apps to add animation to photos features easy-to-find GIFs for any occasion by searching through categories such as Movies, Music, TV Shows, Sports Leagues, Celebrity Reactions, and more. Once users find the perfect GIF they can quickly text, share or save it directly from the app. Users can also explore a wide range of pop culture content from all their favorite celebrities like HBO, Drake, Rihanna, and Comedy Central.
Notable features of GIPHY, an app to produce animated pictures:
- Search an expansive library of animated GIFs and Clips to find the perfect one
- Explore trending pop culture movies, TV shows, music, memes, sports highlights, and awards
- Send amazing GIFs and Stickers to friends via SMS, Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, or Email
- Using this one of the top apps to add animation to photos, then copy or save your favorite gifs for later use in your clipboard or favorites
StoryZ is a compelling app to animate still photos. It allows users to transform static images into dynamic works of art. Through double exposure, motion effects, and music, StoryZ provides a straightforward way to easily create stunning loops. The interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it suitable for beginners and experts. With the simple tools provided, users can quickly produce photo motion art.
Furthermore, they can view their creations in a real-time preview mode before publishing them online or on social media platforms using these apps to animate old photos. Apart from creating cinemagraphs from still images, StoryZ also offers a loop video animation feature that enables users to create mesmerizing animations from their footage or stock footage library. Users can customize the loop length, and playback speed and choose between various effects such as fade-in/out and zoom-in/out for further customization of their projects with this photo animation online free.
Notable features of StoryZ, top apps to animate old photos:
- Ripple: Allows users to turn still images into animated photographs or digital art with motion effects
- Motion: Blend still images with video to create animation effects
- Video Overlay Effects: Supports multiple layers of videos, effects, and overlays
- Cinemagraphs: Create cinemagraphs using video motion effects and overlay effects
Doing photo animation online is a great way to create dynamic visuals for your projects! With free tools available on the web, you can easily take a static image and turn it into an animated GIF in only a few steps. Distorting photos to create an animation is simple and allows for both technical and creative freedom when creating videos or presentations.
The process starts by selecting your desired image from your own files or finding one through an online image search. Using photo animation online free tools such as Adobe Photoshop or Gimp, you can access various options that let you restructure images, animate them in multiple frames, add colors, textures, and more.
Notable features of Photo Bender, apps to add animation to photos:
- Photo manipulation: users can distort and change the colors of their photos
- Animation creation: users can create animation by making finger movements and adding frames
- And, you can set the frame duration with this photo animation online for free
- Image quality: images are available in high resolution
- Export options: users can export the result to Animated GIF, JPEG, PNG, or MP4 formats
Zoetropic is a revolutionary animate pictures app free that makes it easier than ever to create stunning cinemagraph effects, 3D parallax, and camera FX with just one photo. It's the perfect app for taking your memories to the next level and transforming them into an eye-catching masterpieces. The user interface is intuitive enough for anyone to use, yet surprisingly powerful and packed with features.
You get access to exclusive overlays in image and video, as well as a huge Audio Library full of soundtracks that will fit any situation with this one of the top animation apps for iPhone. Plus, you can subscribe to unlock all tools without limits and receive weekly content updates. If you're looking for an app to animate pictures for free, it has plenty of features to play around with, then Zoetropic is worth checking out.
Notable features of Zoetropic, apps to animate still photos:
- Cinemagraphic motion and image overlays: Create stunning visuals with personalized motion points and exclusive overlays
- Audio Library: Access a vast library of soundtracks to match your creation perfectly
- Subscription: Subscribe and gain access to all tools without limits, as well as weekly content updates
- Easy steps: Transform your picture into a fantastic cinemagraphic masterpiece in just 3 simple steps - set the motion points, stabilize or mask areas, and customize motions with overlays and audio
Lumyer - Magic Photo Animator are apps to animate old photos, revolutionizing how we can animate our photos and videos. With an array of realistic effects, this app has been developed to help users create unique and magical images. With its easy-to-use interface, these apps to animate old photos are perfect for those who want to transform their memories into something truly special. It also allows users to bring old photos back to life by animating them with its apps for animating old photos.
From subtle movements like sparkles and floating objects to more complex elements such as transitions and zooms, Lumyer provides a wide variety of ways to make your pictures come alive. The range of photo effects you can use is vast; from vintage filters to trendy new looks, Lumyer has something for everyone. If you're wondering what app can animate a picture using 3D animation, Lumyer is the answer.
Notable features of Lumyer, photo animation app:
- Over 200 high-resolution animated video and photo filters and effects to express creativity
- Fun photo effects and animation tools to unleash artistic potential
- Transform each picture into a unique work of art with incredible filters and effects
- Create amazing moving and animated photos with Lumyer - Magic Photo Animator, for sharing on social media
That Promote Your Product's USPs
In conclusion, apps to animate photos offer a wealth of possibilities for adding life and movement to your pictures. Whether you're a professional photographer or simply want to spice up your personal photo collection, the 10 apps we've highlighted in this article are sure to provide you with the tools you need to create stunning animated images. From beginners to experts, these apps offer something for everyone, and the possibilities are endless. So, pick your favorite app and start animating today!
If you are a developer, and a part of one of the top app development companies, or someone with a finished product, send an email to MobileAppDaily, and get your product reviewed by our team of exceptionally talented app experts. Visit our website to see all the new and intriguing content we publish daily. Sign up for our newsletters to learn more about MobileAppsDaily.
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.