10 Best Women Safety Apps To Make You Feel SaferHave a digital companion to be more cautious about those unsafe locations and scary nights. Keep these best women safety apps for an additional layer of your security!
Now, when smartphones are being used by a huge number of people, some genius developers have found a way to turn them into safety tools. Apps are existing currently that can raise emergency alarms whenever needed. It is being proved as a useful way, and with the increasing popularity of these apps, it is expected that the future will be safer for women.
Our Top Picks
Here in this article, we have come up with safety apps for women to make them feel secure whenever they are heading somewhere!
Best Safety Apps For Women
My SafetiPin observes and calculates the safety score of the area and alerts you through notifications. The app uses GPS location to gather your information. Moreover, you can use the app to find alternative routes to avoid unsafe areas.
The app lets you call emergency contacts with a click. Moreover, this one of the best apps for girls safety uses elements like Lighting availability, the openness of the location, presence of security, etc to calculate the safety score.
Features of My SafetiPin
- It uses your GPS location and informs you about the safety of your surroundings
- The app is capable of observing the security level of the area
- It can give you the location of nearest safe locations
- The app is available in English, Hindi, Spanish, Vietnamese, and Cambodian languages
This one of the best safety apps for women is useful for you if you regularly travel through unsafe areas. The app is capable of sending an email with your location and a link to Google Maps to your closed contacts. All it takes is a single tap to send the alert.
The app has three colors to reflect your safety. Green button lets you inform your dear ones, orange can be used to stay careful, and red to inform others that you are in danger.
Features of Women Safety
- Add close contacts and their email IDs to alert them instantly in case of emergencies
- It captures 2 pictures, an audio clip, and a video clip to send them with an email with a tap
- Green, Orange, and red reflects safety, cautiousness, and danger, respectively
- Allows you to send SMS with the location for emergencies
- The app is only available for Android devices
This best app for women's safety follows the concept of adding guardians to alert them of emergencies. Activating SOS features can automatically start the video recording. Moreover, to make it more convenient to use, there are voice phrases that you can use to command the app. In short, you do not even have to touch the phone to alert people in case of an emergency.
Features of bSafe
- You can begin Live Streaming for your guardians to see
- SOS function lets you record videos automatically
- Set phrases and use them to command the app
- The app has been featured on ABC, CNN, NBC, Forbes, etc
- You can use the Fake Call feature to avoid certain situations
This women's safety mobile application can be a perfect companion to keep you safe. The app lets you add up to 5 contacts for emergency alerts. You can send them text messages along with the Google Map location. Moreover, the app also works with voice commands.
Features of Rescuer
- Send text messages along with GPS location with one tap
- Use voice commands to send text messages asking for help
- Send unlimited text messages to other Rescuer users
- The app is exclusively available for Android only
This app for women security has a variety of features to offer. You can use the app to easily connect with Police in case of emergencies. Moreover, in case you witness a crime or face it, the app allows you to report it anonymously to the police. If your articles get stolen, you can use it to report that as well.
Features of CitizenCop
- Use the app to inform cops immediately in case of emergencies
- Stay anonymous while reporting a crime
- Check if the vehicle was stolen by running the registration number
- Send alerts if you are stuck in a situation and can not speak
- Keep a track of traffic and the latest news within the same app.
This best app for women's safety is free to install. The app lets you share location, and you can also review 2 days of the location history with the help of this app. Moreover, car crash detection features inform emergency services instantly if there’s a crash. The app also offers 3 upgrades categorized as Platinum, Gold, and Silver.
Life360 Platinum offers disaster response, medical assistance, travel support, etc. Moreover, Life360 Gold lets you see a location history of the past 30 days. Life360 silver enables 7 days of the location history with other additional features.
Features of Life360
- The app has three subscription plans categorized as Platinum, Gold, and Silver
- Features of these three plans vary according to the category. Platinum category offers maximum features
- The app can detect car crashes and raise a SOS
- You can also get a family driving summary to see who and how they were driving
- The location history feature lets you analyze places you or your family members traveled
Raksha app has been designed to make sure that you always have a protective companion with you. The app lets your family members track your location. Moreover, you can also send instant alerts from the app with a single tap. The app also works as a map for the nearest police stations for your safety.
Features of Raksha
- The app for women safety is free to download and install
- It guides you to the nearest police station if needed
- One tap can send an alert to your close ones
- GPS tracking system can help you in tracking a user's real location
This app for women security enables real-time tracking and alerts in case of emergencies. The app can also track vehicles with the help of a device. Apart from that, the app also provides a chatting feature with family and friends for free. Features like Zone alerts let you know if your kid has arrived and left their school.
Features of Letstrack
- Radar View lets you find out other Letstrack users in the area
- Deactivate tracking anytime for privacy
- Multi-map views including satellite maps are available in this app
- Use tracking devices to track vehicles, kids, or pets
- Send real-time pictures and graphics to assure your friends and family that you are safe
Smart24x7 has been developed to become a GPS-based app for women's safety. The app can be used to track cabs and their schedules. Along with tracking the cab, it can also be used to share and track your real-time location. Smart24x7 is free to use and install on iOs and Android stores.
Features of Smart24x7
- In emergencies, it can record voice and photographs to inform authorities
- The app can call responsible authorities in case of emergency
- The app also enables you to track cabs and their schedules
- The SOS button can alert the Quick Response Team of the corporate in emergencies
Shake2Safety can alert your emergency contacts with a text message along with pictures, location, and recorded audio. Moreover, the best thing about this app is that you can do all of it by shaking the phone or pressing the power button 4 times. You can also choose if you only want to send a text message or you want to call your emergency contacts as well.
Features of Shake2Safety
- Send multiple alerts to your emergency contacts along with the location history
- You can send 4 seconds of the audio recording in emergencies
- The Siren button can help you in raising the instant alarm
- Send a picture of the situation in an instant
- Shake your phone or press the power button 4 times to alert your contacts.
These safety apps for women which we have mentioned above can be useful against unfortunate incidents. If you walk alone at night or live nearby a dangerous area, it’s always good to take an extra step to stay safe. Therefore, apps for women's safety can increase your safety and help you in staying more cautious. Moreover, to enhance your home security against any intruders, you can also equip your home with IP camera accessories and pair them up with top IP camera apps. These cameras have features that enable a smarter layer of security.
Now, in the end, I want to talk about something off-topic. In case, if you are a new developer or own any app which you want us to list in blogs like these, you can contact MobileAppDaily to get your app reviewed.
For more app-related information, keep visiting MobileAppDaily!
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.