10 Best Intermittent Fasting Apps To Stay HealthyThese best intermittent fasting apps will help you in modifying your lifestyle to stay healthy and active.
your Product’s growth
Bag relevant views, higher downloads & real shares for your app
If you’re planning to start your journey of intermittent fasting, the first and foremost thing that you should know is that it’s not the easiest diet out there! However, unlike some other fad diets, this one has actually proven to be great for weight loss and healthy lifestyle. IF diet requires commitment, strict scheduling and a lot of temptation.
Also, there are several variations of the IF diet, and you need to choose the best one for yourself. Some of the more popular ones are 16:8, in which you limit your eating to an 8-hour window, the 5-2, in which you eat normally five days a week, and then limit yourself to a fewer calories on the other two days, the OMAD diet, eat-stop-eat, the Warrior Diet, and the list goes on.
Our Top Picks
All this sounds very complicated, right? But don’t worry as there are plenty of intermittent fasting apps designed to help you track your fasting hours and keep you on schedule. In addition, you can also track your weight-loss progress and journal your experience and mood. To make it easier for you, we have compiled a list of popular apps that will make your fasting journey much easier.
Best intermittent fasting apps to download in 2023
Window - Fasting tracker
This app allows you to monitor your weight-loss progress over time and track your daily fasting window. Using this app, you can schedule your eating window and get notified when it opens or closes. You can also see a monthly overview of how long you have each day. This will surely inspire you to stick to your fasting schedule on a daily basis.
Notable features of Window, a simple fasting app
- Track your eating and fasting windows with this simple fasting app
- Get reminders when your eating window opens and closes
- Try water fasting with this one of the best intermittent fasting apps
- Keep a check on your eating and fasting windows from the Lock Screen
- Schedule your eating windows in advance
- Get intermittent fasting plan free
Zero - Simple Fasting Tracker
Yet another excellent IF app out there, Zero fasting app has all the timers and tools you need to get started. It also features informative articles on topics such as fasting during quarantine, the best beverages to drink during your fast, and how to get better sleep. The interface of this simple fasting app is clean and simple, making it easy to navigate, with a dashboard that can help you analyze your fasting habits over time.
Notable features of Zero fasting app, the fasting diet app
- Set goals and track your fast with this one of the best intermittent fasting apps
- Read informative articles on topics related to intermittent fasting
- Chart your progress and map your journey with the new calendar view
- Track your weight and sleep patterns with this best fasting app
- Take challenges to align with your goals with Zero fasting app
MyFast - Intermittent Fasting Tracker
Intermittent Fasting - MyFast comes with a lot of unique and amazing features that will compel you to download this app right away! It includes a schedule journal where you can share crate schedules to receive notifications and reminders. Moreover, with daily logs to track your progress and reminders to help you hit your fitness goals, this fitness app is perfect for you. You also get manual schedules that you can control as per your schedule with this fasting diet app.
Notable features of MyFast, the best app for free fasting diet plan
- Get freedom to set schedules to receive reminders
- Get personalized progress tracker with this best fasting app
- Export your progress into the CSV format
- Body measurement tracking to help you in identifying your progress
- Comes with ads and in-app purchases
LIFE Fasting Tracker
This app lets you set the start and end time of fasting, and you can even connect with friends who use the app to fast together and help motivate each other. This app is an excellent choice if you’re just a beginner. You can also read research-backed intermittent fasting and health articles to stay informed and healthy.
Notable features of LIFE Fasting Tracker, the best intermittent fasting tracker
- Set and edit your fast duration as and when you want
- Track your weight, waist, glucose, and ketones
- Get free intermittent fasting plan
- Track intermittent fasting status, mood, and share your progress
- Research-backed intermittent fasting & health articles
- Curated suggestions for goods and services
Let us help you shortlist the finest software
developers tailored to your requirements.
We will connect you with potential service providers as per your business requirements.
BodyFast Intermittent Fasting
With its innovative and different fasting plans, BodyFast ranks among the best intermittent fasting apps that allows you to choose your personal coach and follow their meal plans. You can also take weekly challenges to stay motivated and healthy. This best weight loss tracker has a specifically curated FAQs section to help beginners get the answers for almost all the questions about IF. With over 8 million downloads till date, this app is simple and easy to use.
Notable features of BodyFast, the best fasting diet app
- Get more than 10 intermittent fasting plan free
- A fasting tracker and timer to guide you
- Multiple notification options with this best free fasting app
- Track your weight and body measurements
- No advertisements with this best fasting app
Here’s another excellent app that allows you to maintain a record of your food intake and keep tabs on your overall progress. Some of the other prominent features of this app include the ability to track your daily achievements, set and edit fasting period, view your weight loss, and journal symptoms, mood, weight, and more. All in all, this is the perfect app with all the features you will ever need to start your weight loss journey.
Notable features of Fastient, the best intermittent fasting tracker
- Quickly view your current stats with simple home screen
- View your weight loss anytime with this fasting tracker
- Get free intermittent fasting plan
- Journal thoughts, feelings, and cravings
- Data security with this best fasting app
- Import previous fasts from other tracking apps
DoFasting - Fasting Tracker
Along with the basic features such as providing daily fasting/goal timing and weight loss progress, this app includes one unique feature - guiding you through diets. Several researches have shown that diets are the most important for people to meet their fitness goals. Other than this, you can review your progress in a beautiful chart that lets you know if you're hitting your target fast or not.
Notable features of DoFasting, the best app for free fasting diet plan
- Track your weight loss progress
- Set your fasting goal with this best app for intermittent fasting
- Edit and delete your fasting goals
- View the progress of your fasts in a beautiful chart
FastHabit Intermittent Fasting
If you want to stay consistent with intermittent fasting, then FastHabit is the perfect app for you. You can set the length of your fast, log daily, and use advanced features like reminders, weight tracking and Health App syncing. You can also check out your fasting stats over the last 10 days via the intuitive and simple dashboard, but viewing more than that will require a premium membership.
Notable features of FastHabit, the best app for free intermittent fasting plan
- Choose how many hours you want to fast with this weight loss tracker
- Start, edit and adjust your fast at any time
- Sync your weight tracking with your Apple Health App
- Calendar and weekly views with daily details
Fastic: Intermittent Fasting
With Fastic, a top fitness app, you get more than 400 recipes that are healthy and help you attain your fitness goals in no time. Additionally, you also get features like step counters and access to a large community to share and interact with other fellow fasters. This app is suitable for both beginners and experienced users. It is also free from any distracting advertisements. So, without wasting your time, just download this app right away!
Notable features of Fastic, the best weight loss tracker
- Read informative blogs on health and intermittent fasting
- Get step counter with this best fasting tracker
- Explore different fasting plans
- No distracting advertisements
- Get water tracker with reminders
Ate Food Journal
With Ate Food Journal, you can easily keep track of how much time lapsed between meals and snacks. The app is designed to help you be more self-aware of your eating habits, behaviors, and feelings. You can also automatically track your fasting and even share your journey with friends or your coach.
Notable features of Ate Food Journal, the best app for free intermittent fasting plan
- Log meals using photos with this fasting tracker
- Share your journey with friends or your coach
- Experiment with new habits with this weight tracker
- Share your day on social media with this best weight loss tracker
To conclude, if you’re all set to begin your journey of intermittent fasting, the above-mentioned apps can be a savior for you. These apps can help you lose weight, track calories, and even provide personalized plans with healthy recipes. So, what are you waiting for? Just download these apps right away!
Apart from these best intermittent fasting apps, if you are interested in reading more such listicles like productivity apps, business apps, dating apps, etc, or if you want to get your app reviewed, get in touch. Our experts will review your app and provide you the assistance you need.
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.