10 Top Augmented Reality Apps Worth Trying in 2021The 10 Best Augmented Reality Apps in 2021 making life easier for everyone
your Product’s growth
Bag relevant views, higher downloads & real shares for your app
But, have you ever thought about what are AR apps? There is a never-ending scope for augmented reality in this ever-evolving tech world, which you can experience by exploring the best AR apps. AR apps have become a growing trend that keeps on expanding and enhancing the virtual view by offering a composite view to the real-world aspects.There is a never-ending scope for augmented reality in this ever-evolving tech world, which you can experience by exploring the best AR apps. AR apps have become a growing trend that keeps on expanding and enhancing the virtual view by offering a composite view to the real-world aspects.
Our Top Picks
In this article, we have listed the paid and free augmented reality apps worth trying in 2021
Best Augmented Reality Apps for Android and iOS
IKEA Place - Best Android Apps For Augmented Reality
One of the stands out platforms when it comes to designing and improving homes, IKEA Place is easily ranked as one of the best augmented reality apps Android because of its exciting features and ease of use. Whether you want to re-design, build or decorate for any occasion, the app has it all for you. The best part, you get to choose a location or style as per your preference. So, if you’re searching for what is AR application? IKEA will be a complete answer for you.
With more than 20 million styles to select from, IKEA Place is an AR zone app that could be your go-to choice when it comes to designing your home. If you’re wondering about what is AR zone app? You can learn more about it here. For users more accustomed to using the website, the app works pretty comfortably just like the website with menus and user interface of the whole app very convenient to use. It gives the app a natural feel and makes it one of the best-augmented reality apps. Users will find many swipe options to shuffle between different options in the app.
Features of one of the best Augmented Reality Android apps
- Sketch feature to draw directly on photos
- 2.5 million professionals to connect on the best android apps for augmented reality to design your home
- An option to hire or collaborate with professionals for your home project
- You can search for products or furniture for your interiors directly on this one of the best Augmented Reality Android apps
YouCam Makeup - Top Android Apps for Augmented Reality
Getting filters for photos has become a fashion among many people. Hense YouCam Makeup is one of the best AR-powered apps which can add amazing filters to your picture with the help of AR. It’s one of the best AR apps for Android and iOS that can be used by users to get visual edits in augmented reality. If you’re searching for the best Android apps to experience Augmented Reality? YouCam Makeup got your back.
Features of this makeup app
- A gallery of mesmerizing designs
- This top android app for augmented reality allows the user to check out different filters
- Developed with an advanced photo editor
- Quick share option for users to distribute with friends and more
GIPHY World - Top Android Apps for Augmented Reality
GIPHY World is also one of the best augmented reality apps Android and iOS. If you’re curious about what is AR Zone app on Android smartphones? GIPHY world is a three-dimensional coloring app that turns colored pictures into appealing animated figures. For users, it’s a fun tool that allows them to convert their images into cartoon characters, animal structures, and many more.
Features of augmented technology app
- Combines physical coloring to bring an extraordinarily magical experience to the images
- Integrated with AR educational pages including quiz tests
- Built with an enhanced zoom functionality
- Availability of a variety of sound effects and more
Google Lens - Best Android Apps For Augmented Reality
Google Lens is one of the most useful augmented reality apps which has been widely used among users to search for various things. Unlike the standard version of Google, which only searches the text you extra, with Google Lens, you can open your camera and search anything which your camera sees.
You only need to open this app, capture the object, and wait for the results. The search engine will show all the top results and also links to find more details, which makes it one of the cool apps for your phone.
Features of this app among top free augmented reality apps
- Image search
- Search detailed archives
- Easy operations
- Among the best apps for Android to experience AR
Let us help you shortlist the finest software
developers tailored to your requirements.
We will connect you with potential service providers as per your business requirements.
Augment - Top Android AR apps
Shortly after its launch, Augment ranked amongst the top augmented reality apps and became the best alternative for creating videos by adding characters from both the real and the fictional world. With Augment, an AR application, users can place animated 3D models on their surroundings using augmented reality.
Features of top android apps for augmented reality
- Allows the addition of holograms
- Create models
- Top Android apps for Augmented Reality
- Allows the user to adjust the hologram by resizing, rotating, and moving
- Bring your ideas to life
ROAR - Among Top Android AR apps
ROAR is one of the best augmented reality applications that turns your camera into an AR weapon, ROAR provides users with AR content along with 3D, audio, and video content. For those enthusiastic about AR, this augmented reality app is one of the cool apps for your phone, that allows them to create their content using the ROAR studio and share it with the world. The app is one of its kind with a huge fan base.
Features of one of the top AR apps Android and iOS
- It allows users to see diverse types of content
- Users get to create their AR content with ease
- New scene tracking feature for a better experience
- Among the best Android apps to experience Augmented Reality
Amikasa - Best Augmented Reality Apps iPhone
Making floor plans might be a simple task for the architects and professional map makers, but it's never been easier for everyone. Amikasa is easily amongst the best augmented reality apps iPhone that make it easier to design and measure floor plans for all users. They can now download this app to measure the areas and make floor plans exactly like experts
Amikasa is one of the best iphone augmented reality apps which is introduced to help contractors and interior designers. Now they can attach the Augmented Reality applications with their measuring tools to come out with effective designing and floor plans.
Features of one of the top AR apps
- Users can use the camera to create floor plans
- Allows you to add photos and related notes
- Provides statistics automatically for surroundings, surfaces, and distances easily rewarding it as one of the best-augmented reality apps
- Conducts surveys by providing customized questionnaires and more
Snapchat - Among the Best Apps for Android
Snapchat is one of the best social media and one of the popular AR apps or you can say one of the best android AR apps which has captivated millions of hearts already with its AR-powered filters and animations. The idea of Snapchat is not only attractive but also it is one of the unique features like self-destructive ‘Snaps’ and the users can send a picture or a short video as a message which automatically disappears after a few seconds.
Snapchat was one of the best AR apps for Android which made the ‘Stories’ popular, which was eventually adopted by other social media apps like Instagram. The popularity of Instagram has affected Snapchat’s growth and marketers’ interest in using this new social media app as a marketing and advertising platform.
Features of this app among top free augmented reality apps
- Create and add filters, lens, 3D Bitmojis to your photos
- Live messaging and video chat with up to 16 friends at once
- Watch their Stories from friends, top publishers, and creators
- Check out snaps shared earlier with free cloud storage
- Check your astrological compatibility with friends
Wanna Kicks - Best Augmented Reality Apps Android and iOS
Wanna Kicks is an excellent alternative to free-hand drawing, which gives users the liberty to draw augmented reality doodles within the three-dimensional surroundings of their mobile device screen.
Amongst the best-augmented reality apps, Just a Line is fun as it allows users to calibrate the phone’s space with just a tap. All you need to do is hold the finger anywhere on the screen and draw a line with a free hand to augment any of the clicked pictures.
Features of AR application
- Lets you make simple drawings with augmented reality
- Helps users create and share doodle videos with friends
- Compatible with all AR-enabled devices
- Allow users to draw and record doodles and more
Stack AR - Best Augmented Reality Apps for iPhone
An app that soon became popular after its launch and turned into one of the top Augmented Reality apps, Stack AR is a fun game with a real physical feel to it. The play of the game is simple, colored blocks move to and fro and all you have to do is to form a tower by tapping on each block at the right time.
The inclusion of Augmented Reality makes it even better as blocks fall anywhere on the floor due to wrong taps and cast a shadow that seems very real. It is one of those iPhone augmented reality apps that became number one on the apple chart soon after its launch.
Features of Augmented Reality App
- Shadow cast gives a real physical feel to it
- Graphics are simple and great, making it one of the best-augmented reality apps for the iPhone
- The app has a very easy user experience
The emerging technology of Augmented reality has been used in multiple ways in the app world, and its use is still growing at a rapid pace. The scope of augmented reality is never-ending, and it is constantly empowering top augmented reality companies to find new ideas to implement in exceptional ways. These most popular AR apps, yet best apps for Android/iOS are only a few examples of how AR is shaping our future.
If you have suggestions for the most popular augmented reality apps, or you want to get your app reviewed on the best app review site, get in touch with MobileAppDaily. Moreover, you can also check out the best apps for Android and iPhone. Keep reading!
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.