Top 10 Apps To Quit Smoking And Living A Nicotine-Free LifeThese top 10 apps to quit smoking will help you in moving one step towards a healthier life.
Our Top Picks
There are plenty of apps available on your smartphone that can make your journey of quitting smoking easier. These easy-to-use apps can help you motivate and provide you with a dedicated plan to stay nicotine-free and healthy. We have selected these best apps on the basis of their features, user ratings, how frequently they are updated, and their ability to help you quit smoking. So, without any further ado, let’s get started!
Best apps to quit smoking in 2021
This healthcare app tops our list of best apps for quitting smoking. Why? Because it comes with a clear, colorful, and easy-to-use interface. One of the most amazing features of this app is the community support where you can share your success story, milestones, goals, and struggles in your journey of quitting smoking. Another attraction of the app is the QuitNow milestone, which is a totally fun way to achieve your goals and stay focused. Their in-app health indicators are based on World Health Organization (WHO) data.
Top features of QuitNow, the best free quit smoking app
- Know how many days were you free of smoke
- Know how many cigarettes you avoided
- Celebrate your achievements
- Great community support with this best free quit smoking app
- Get a list of health indicators
Smoke-Free is yet another excellent app if you’re looking to quit smoking. With this best quit smoking app, you can track how long you have been smoke-free, how much money you have saved and how many cigarettes you have avoided. If you experience cravings, you can use the Smoke-Free tools to work out the patterns behind your cravings. There’s also a progress dashboard to give an insight into your blood pressure, oxygen levels as well as changes in breathing patterns.
Top Features of Smoke-Free, the best app for quitting smoking
- Take advice from personal coaches
- Quit smoking and earn badges for your achievements
- Log your smoke-free days with this best quit smoking app
- Track your health progress
Kwit- Quit smoking for good!
This app motivates you to quit smoking by offering scientific methods like Cognitive and Behavioural Therapy (CBT). You can review progress statistics to keep your performance in check easily from the app itself. The app also provides other information such as the consumption of Nicotine substitutes to help you in reducing consumption.
Top features of Kwit, one of the best stop smoking apps
- CBT method to help you move towards a smoke-free life
- Progress tracker with all the required information
- A cigarette logger where you can add details every time you smoke
- Helping you to overcome cravings
With this app, you can track the differences in your health and lifestyle when you quit smoking. The app also features a community of buddies to help you out with success stories, learnings, and handy tips. My QuitBuddy will even give you little games to play, such as doodling, to help take your mind off your cravings.
Top features of My QuitBuddy, one of the best stop smoking apps
- Enjoy a community of buddies with this cigarette quitting app
- Watch your savings with this stop smoking hypnosis app
- Play games to prevent cravings
Apart from tracking your smoking habits, you can also track your blood circulation, oxygen levels, and senses of taste and smell with this app. Get a customized plan to quit smoking easily and effectively. Earn badges as rewards and try the memory game when cravings strike. You can also keep track of money saved by smoking no cigarettes at all. All in all, this is a great app if you’re planning to lead a healthier life and want to quit smoking.
Top features of EasyQuit, one of the best smoking cessation apps
- Slow Mode to help you stop smoking slowly
- See how much money you have saved
- Play game Matching Pairs when cravings strike
- Earn badges and rewards as you progress
This app uses scientifically proven behavioral modification tools based on the ideas behind Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to help you stop smoking or vaping. With the help of this app, you can set your own goals for quitting smoking. You can also see how much money you’ve saved and how many years of your life you’ve regained. The app features various tools that will help you slowly but surely reach the finish line of quitting.
Top features of Quit Genius, the best app for quitting smoking
- Earn trophies, badges, and achievements to stay on track
- Get motivational reminders to quit smoking
- Mindfulness sessions that support you through cravings
- Built by doctors, psychologists, and world-leading experts
- Interactive quizzes to reinforce your learnings
Quit: Hypnosis to Stop Smoking
Quit: Hypnosis to Stop Smoking is yet another excellent app that will help you become nicotine-free in no time. The app offers programs and challenges to help you quit smoking in a short time. Some common methods used by the app are the QUIT program, behavioral guide, and more.
Top features of Quit, one of the best quit smoking apps
- Easy to follow QUIT programs
- Uses Hypnosis for effective results
- The progress tracker is included
- Free to download the app
Another quite popular app, QuitSure: Quit Smoking Smartly trains you to quit smoking by changing your mindset and resetting behavior patterns. The app allows you to talk to experts to provide you with all the help needed for a smoke-free lifestyle. The app claims that you can quit smoking in 6 days if you follow the app’s instructions properly. The app claims to help you in getting rid of smoking habits without changing your lifestyle.
Top features of QuitSure, the stop smoking hypnosis app
- No self-control needed to follow its instructions
- Created by ex-smokers
- No lifestyle changes are required
- The app targets your smoking cravings
Aeris: Quit Smoking & Vaping
This app is your perfect buddy if you are planning to quit smoking. It will let you track the number of cigarettes you smoke. Moreover, you can decide if you want to quit smoking slowly or fast and pick strategies accordingly.
Top features of Aeris, one of the best apps to help you quit smoking
- See the number of cigarettes that you smoked
- Find strategies to help you quit
- Track the money you saved by quitting smoking
- Get tips from daily this cigarette quitting app
Grounded: Quit Weed Smoking
Use this best quit smoking app to set your own goals for quitting. Once you do that, the app gives you tools and information to track your progress each day concerning those goals. You can check your progress in a unique way on this app. The longer you do not smoke, the taller your Oak tree in this app will grow. You can also find other information like disappearing withdrawal symptoms and more on the app itself.
Top features of Grounded, the best quit smoking hypnosis app
- Leave smoking to see your Oaktree grow
- Support from the community members who understand you
- Track the amount of money that you saved by ditching weed
- Find out why you used weed in the first place
To conclude, if you’re looking to quit smoking, you have come to the right place! The above-mentioned apps will not only help you quit smoking but will also give you a direction towards a healthy lifestyle. Also, you will save a lot of money by not spending on cigarettes or tobacco. So, what are you waiting for? If you’re ready for healthy living, download these apps right away!
Apart from these best-quitting smoking apps, if you are interested in reading more such listicle articles on different mobile app categories like productivity apps, business apps, dating apps, etc, or if you want to get your app reviewed, get in touch. Our experts will review your app and provide you with the assistance you need.
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.