Google much-awaited Android 9 Pie version is already on the market, and we all are excited about the same. The things have spiced up more with the release of iOS 12. Much like Android 9 Pie, the new OS version from the Apple also has updated many features that promise to take it to the next level, but there is one thing common in both the rival OS versions and that is digital wellness of the user.
It’s the time when we all are glued to our smartphones, and due to same, the technology has started taking a toll on us. From not getting enough sleep to the eating disorders, many of us are facing some or the other issues because of the constant use of our smartphones. Therefore, Apple and Android have brought a feature named Screen Time and Digital WellBeing respectively, to keep a tab on our use of the smartphone.
Today, I will be focusing upon the Android P's Digital Wellbeing feature that will help the user with a complete picture of your digital habits and helping you disconnect when you want to. Also, the new Dashboard helps you understand how you’re spending time on your phone, with a daily overview. It will also aid you with a graphic of how frequently you use different apps, how many times you unlock your phone, and how many notifications you receive.
If you own a OnePlus 6 or any device that supports the Android 9 Pie, you can get your hands on the Digital WellBeing feature.
Requirements To Get The Digital WellBeing Feature
How To Get Digital WellBeing Features?
The Digital WellBeing is a part of Android 9 Pie, but to get its features, you need to follow these steps:
1. Go to the Google’s Digital WellBeing sign-up page.
2. Get going with entering your email address. Make sure that the email address you enter is the same that is associated with the Google Play account that you use to download apps.
3. Answer the question “Do you have Android 9 Pie on your Pixel?” with yes.
4. After that, you will receive an email confirming about the registration and will let you test the Digital WellBeing. You need to click on the link sent on the email to accept the invite and begin testing.
5. Download and install the Digital WellBeing app on your device from the Google Play Store. After 24 hours of joining the program, the Digital WellBeing option will appear on your Settings menu.
Note: As anticipated, the Digital WellBeing app should update on its own, but if that is not the case, you may have to update it manually.
All the OnePlus 6, Pixel, and Android 9 Pie device users; pick up your smartphone and experience one of the best features from Android and enjoy the Digital WellBeing.
A typical boy and tech enthusiast, Vikram is totally fascinated by the journey of his day from miseries to joys. Covering the journalism field, he writes at MobileAppDaily and keeps surfing the trends to understand tech and inventions better. Don’t forget his driving skills, he is a professional car rallyist. Life has just got better, breath it!!Follow