In today’s busy and stressful life, you might find a need of having a pet which releases your stress after a long and hectic day. the idea seems exciting but conditions like financial crunch, lack of space and time may become a hindrance to have your pet. some people may have allergies and that is a major reason to not have your own pet. As a solution to all these problems, the users can opt for virtual pets. you can thus take care of your pet whenever you have time.
Unlike the real pet, you won’t be able to touch or cuddle a virtual pet but they might give you happiness, satisfaction and kill your boring time. Virtual pet won’t complain to you for not paying enough attention or not giving them proper time.
In case you are looking for a virtual pet, Pou might be the best option. It is a virtual pet whom you take care every single day. It is a game published and developed by Zakeh, which is on Google Play and known as Paul Salameh. It basically features a triangle and a round shaped alien who is brown colored by default. In the game, you can feed, exercise, clean and help the character to sleep.
Mini-games are present inside the offering through which the users can earn coins. These coins can be spared to buy outfits, decorations, and other modifications offered as the exclusives.
It is very similar to the Tamagotchi game which requires the care of a simulated character. By connecting with the internet you can also connect and visit other Pous or even play mini-games with them via internet or Bluetooth as opponents like Pou-vs-Pou (PvP). It also provides user account to back-up as well as save the progress of the game in case your device gets bugged.
Pou is the best virtual pet for you. Since Pou games are the best to kill time and get the feel of having a real pet. It might be the best game for you now but once you try playing it you will definitely be attached to Pou.
Let us look at some Pros of the game:-
- It is fun, easy, and enjoyable to play.
- You are able to talk with Pou and it will also talk back.
- You can set your pet’s appearance as well as its name according to your preference. You can even change its outfit, mustache, eye color, body color, eyelashes etc.
- The game offers a varieties of items which you are able to purchase and make your pet healthy and happy. For example, you can offer food, balls, wallpapers, hats, health potions, wigs etc.
- It won’t grow early. So you need to have patience until it grows up into an adult. This is more fun since you get to watch your pet mature.
- You can also take screenshots of Pou and show it to your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Line, twitter etc.
You may also like:
Get Your New 'Lucky' Pokémon In The Pokémon GO
PUBG's New Patch For Xbox Resolves The Crashing Issue
Temple Run 2: Run That Never Ends
Use Subway Surfers MOD APK V 1.88.0 To Unlock Premium Features
Parents Hiring Fortnite Tutors Costs $20 Per Hour For Their Kids