Unless You Know About These Free PDF Editors
Nov 10, 2023
1. Free cloud-based PDF editor and document review application.
2. Allows easy reading, annotation, comments, text-over-text, and more.
3. Inbuilt scanner powered with AI to accurately create editable PDFs.
4. AI-powered chatbot to automate most work on a document.
1. Free PDF editor to convert, annotate, sign, and edit documents.
2. Works as an all-in-one app suite similar to MS Office.
3. Has inbuilt AI to scan the document and answer questions.
4. Comes with pre-designed templates for presentations.
1. Easy-to-use app for converting PDF into editable documents.
2. Gives remote access to other devices to rename, move, share, or delete files.
3. Cloud-based secure storage, compatible with Google Drive and OneDrive.
4. Assembles multiple documents of different formats into a single PDF document.
1. A powerful editor capable of handling complex PDF documents.
2. Lets users edit, convert, and fill in PDF documents with ease.
3. Auto synchronization with Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive.
4. Fully compatible with all mobile/tablet devices on Android and iOS.
1. An all-in-one PDF management app with a free trial.
2. Has an inbuilt compressor to compress file size by 40 to 75%
3. Smallest app to edit, scan, combine, and convert PDF documents.
4. Users can sync and share scans on WhatsApp, Viber, and Gmail.
1. Simple scan to PDF converter for documents, receipts, QR codes, or business cards.
2. Automatically detects borders and aligns pages.
3. The inbuilt OCR feature can support 110 languages.
4. Converts scanned documents into editable and high-quality PDF/PNG files.
1. Earlier paid and now fully free all-in-one PDF editor.
2. Its powerful OCR recognizes scanned text in 25+ languages.
3. Extensive PDF editing features with split and convert functions.
4. Easy sharing of documents to other apps and the cloud.
1. Advanced PDF management app for iOS devices.
2. Comes completely ad-free and without in-app purchases.
3. Easy PDF content markup with personalized color, thickness, and opacity.
4. Convenient document signing and form filling with encrypted PDFs.
To find your ideal PDF editing app, view our full report at MobileAppDaily.