If you care about taking care of your health, then these apps will become your best wingman.
Oct 27, 2023
1. Preferred fitness tracker for 100+ million people worldwide.
2. Works seamlessly across devices, including mobile, tablet, and smartwatches.
3. Keeps accurate track of your fitness history, sleep patterns, and activity goals.
4. Attractive add-on features like Journal, Lunchtime Run, and Activity Register.
1. Awarded the happiest app in the world.
2. Extremely peaceful User Interface and journey.
3. Exclusive calming stories narrated by celebrities.
4. Extensive mindful music library with a range of mental wellbeing masterclasses.
1. Short 3-minute meditation sessions.
2. Powerful headspace analytics give real-time insights.
3. Extremely simple and enjoyable app interface.
4. Sleep boosting soundscapes including music, sleepcasts, kids & parents, and sleep guides.
1. The world’s biggest medical information mobile library.
2. Easy-to-find and accurate information on illnesses, medicines, and medicine interactions.
3. Up-to-date doctor finder with location, expertise, and reviews.
4. Medicine routine tracker and dosage reminder.
1. Top app to get 24x7 doctor consultation on anything.
2. Offers flat rates to consult 1400+ physicians in the US.
3. Allows converting virtual consultations into physical visits.
4. Covered under most insurance schemes.
1. Converts IoT devices into live healthcare monitors.
2. Supports 140+ IoT devices and brands.
3. Helps get objective insights on work-life balance.
4. AI-powered tracking of workout routines, energy levels, and productivity.
1. 3500+ home workouts exclusively made for women.
2. Some of the best Female fitness experts in the world are on board.
3. Standout industry-best post-pregnancy program.
4. Multiple fitness routines from beginner to expert,
1. Best telemedicine for digital therapies and counseling.
2. Offers 24x7 help globally.
3. 20,000+ trained, experienced, and accredited counselors.
4. Widest counseling ranges from general career to couple therapy.
Browse and follow MobileAppDaily now.