20 Best Wearable Apps to Optimize Your Digital ExperienceThis article lists the 20 best wearable apps for iOS and Android smartwatches. These best wearable apps will make life more comfortable for you because to execute many regular tasks, you will be able to use your smartwatch. Explore below to know more about their features in detail.
These wearable apps offer plenty of features you can explore. For example, monitoring healthcare data, capturing pictures, using GPS, checking social media, and more. But with so many apps available on the marketplace, what apps can you use with wear OS? Luckily, this article explores the best wear OS apps you can download to enjoy a seamless connectivity experience on the go.
Our Top Picks
In this blog, we have shortlisted some of the best wearable apps that can help you streamline or execute many tasks. From making notes to tracking your workouts, there are apps for several different purposes in this blog. We have reviewed each app to ensure only the best options are listed here, so pick any option you like and download it with the help of buttons given under the features of each app.
Best wearable apps to access from your wrist
Google Maps is one of the most popular smartwatch apps for Android and iOS existing out there. The app is being used to measure distances, to navigate through maps, or even to locate destinations virtually. Google maps offer a simple yet intuitive interface that is easy to use. The GIS solution system offers ample features like optimizing routes, sharing maps, finding new places, satellite navigation, and more making it among the best apps for smartwatches.
Features of Google Maps, one of the best smartwatch apps for Android and iOS
- Installing it in your smartwatch can help you navigate towards your destinations without any hassle
- Because of its compatibility with smartwatches, you do not need to rely on your phone all the time to reach your destination
- It comes with an in-built compass, and a global mapping system for any destination in the world
- You can check traffic conditions on your destination route
- Provides alternate routes as well, if available
Shazam is a music app that can also be used to identify a song with its vocals, music, or rhythm. This popular music player app has many useful features to offer. You can create an account and use this one of the best wear OS apps on multiple devices without having to lose your last listened songs. Shazam works amazingly fine with smartwatches and uses the watch’s microphone to listen to music. Once it identifies the song, users can easily swipe left to get a real-time display of the lyrics perfectly synced with the identified song.
Features of Shazam, one of the best Wear OS apps for music
- Lets you identify any song with the help of music, vocals, or rhythm
- You can use the app to listen to your Spotify or Apple Music playlists
- Time-synced lyrics will let you sing along without missing any part
- The dark theme brings the pop texture out to make the interface look cooler
- The best app for smartwatches is entirely free to use
Sleep Cycle is one of the best Wear OS apps existing out there to analyze your sleep and find your perfect wake up window. The app uses artificial intelligence to keep track of your sleep and get detailed analysis as it monitors bedtime patterns from the moment your head hits the pillow.
Features of Dark Sky, the best app for smartwatch
- Features of Sleep Cycle, the best app for smartwatch
- The app features patented AI for tracking sleep
- Learn about your bedtime patterns with detailed sleep tracking and analysis
- The app uses sound analysis to identify sleep states
- Check how events such as drinking coffee, working out, or eating late affect your sleep
- Get sleep stories, relaxation guides, and calm sleep sounds
Another notable app on our list of wear OS apps is Google Keep. This one of the top Android watch apps lets you create notes on your smartwatch. You do not need to pull your smartphone out of your pocket to write anything. Google Keep allows your smartwatch to use its interface to create short notes and access saved ones. Adding on, not only users can create notes but also create lists, schedule new reminders, and more. Moreover, checking, unchecking, and hiding items is super easy and convenient on this best smartwatch app for iOS and Android.
Features of Google Keep, one of the best Wear OS apps
- Set reminders, create notes, make lists, and check off your list from your smartwatch
- Dictating thoughts can convert them into notes for this one of the top wear OS apps
- You can categorize notes with colors as per your choice
- Use “Ok Google” and create notes without even touching the screen
- Add labels to segregate your notes to avoid them from mixing up
With our strategically designed marketing solutions
App in the Air
If you are flying and want to stay up-to-date even when offline, you can use “App in the Air” without thinking twice. This one of the best wear OS apps lets you check real-time flight status, airport tips, and in-airport navigation maps. This one of the best iOS and Android watch apps offers several features like a travel planner & organizer, live flight tracker, boarding pass wallet, travel restriction info, book flights & hotels, integrations, and more. All the updates of your flight information are sent over to you via text which is easily accessible on your smartwatch.
Features of App in the Air, the best smartwatch app
- Check everything about your flight like status, timings, tips, and guidelines, etc
- App in the Air lets you find out eating locations, internet passwords of public Wifis, security tips, and guidelines, etc for 9,000 airports around the world
- With a quick link, the app lets you book a cab for yourself
- Features like flight status, gate changes can be checked offline. The app alerts you via texts which requires no data roaming
- You can use the app for automatic check-in for up to 2 passengers
Still thinking about which app is best for my smartwatch? Well, Uber is one of the best wearable apps existing in the market to book cabs. One of the best wear OS apps provides you with all features on your smartwatch to make cab booking more convenient. You can use Uber to book rides from 600+ airports and in 10,000+ cities around the world. This best smartwatch app for iOS and Android offers ample features and an intuitive user interface making it easy to use for users worldwide.
Features of Uber, the best smartwatch app for Android
- You can book a cab, call an Uber driver, or check the status from your smartwatch anytime
- Uber gives you price details of your ride on the watch screen itself
- The smartwatch can also be used to share your ride details with whoever you want
- While riding, if required, you can use the smartwatch to call emergency services
- The in-built rating system lets you give the feedback of your ride once it’s over
This best smartwatch app for Android and iOS is designed to improve your logical skills and focus with the help of some games. The app for smartwatches is free with some very inexpensive in-app purchases and offers a stunning user interface that is easy to use. The zen mode included in the app for smartwatches is designed to calm you with the help of smooth sounds and more. Infinity loop, the best smartwatch app for Android and iOS offers simple mechanics as users just need to tap on stuff to flip it around giving top-notch control on the wear OS app.
Features of Infinity Loop, top smartwatch app for iOS and Android
- Free to install and includes in-app purchases
- Includes dark mode
- There are infinite levels
- Levels keep getting more difficult as you progress
Next is our best wear OS app list is one of the best authenticator apps, Google Authenticator. It can be accessed from your smartphone as well. You can use the app for smartwatches to generate OTPs. Simply use the camera to either scan QR or generate OTPs and review it from the smartwatch itself. The app is amazingly operational on smartwatches as well. Your codes are always on your wrists so there’s no need to pull out your phone every time you receive a code.
Features of Google Authenticator, one of the top iOS and Android watch apps
- Generate verification codes even without a network
- Includes a dark theme
- Does not include ads
- Intuitive user experience
Having a list makes grocery shopping a much more convenient experience. To help you with the same, we have to recommend one of the best smartwatch apps called Bring! One of the best shopping companion apps, Bring allows you to prepare lists of items, recipes, and more very easily. You can also store your loyalty cards in this one of the best smartwatch apps to access them anytime. Installing this app is fruitful as you always have your shopping list wherever you go. It makes the complete shopping experience faster and more convenient.
Features of Bring!, one of the best wearable apps in 2023
- Free grocery listing app
- Includes ads and in-app purchases
- Allows creating collaborative lists
- You can store loyalty cards in the app
This is one of the best smartwatch apps out there built to monitor your health and track your heartbeats. Cardiogram observe your sleep, stress, and fitness. Following this, this one of the best smartwatch apps prepares charts and comprehensive reports for your daily health. Users can analyze their heart rate and ECG right from their smartwatches allowing them to be active recipients of their health data.
Features of Cardiogram, one of the best Wear OS Apps
- A cardiogram helps you in building new healthy habits and keeping a track of them through streaks
- The timeline keeps a track of your minute-to-minute heart rate to keep your health on the monitor
- Sleep tracking data can be retrieved directly from the Google Fit, Fitbit, or Garmin connect apps to show with your heart rate data
- It also provides possible reasons behind heart rate irregularities
- Currently, the app is only available in English
Calm is one of the leading apps in the list of best wearable apps for iOS and Android. This one of the best smartwatch apps has features that are designed to help you in relaxing, sleep better, and reduce anxiety. One of the best free meditation apps, Calm has millions of users across the world. This one of the best smartwatch apps supports many smartwatches and provides easily accessible features.
Features of Calm, one of the best wearable apps for iPhone and Android
- Daily 10-minute exercises to calm your mind
- 100+ sleep stories
- Music that you can control from smartwatches
- Calming sounds under the Soundscape feature
If you are still thinking about which app is best for my smartwatch for tracking fitness. We have a winner! Google Fit is the best smartwatch app for Android and iOS that allows you to track fitness information, like steps taken, calories burned, heart rate, and workouts. You can find complete information on all your activities right on your watch using this one of the top Android watch apps. Installing and setting up this app on your smartphone and wear OS brings better tracking results. Also, using this one of the top Android watch apps is easy and convenient and allows you to connect with other apps like MyFitness Pal, Runkeeper, and Strava.
Features of Google Fit, the best app for smartwatch
- Activity tracker
- Intuitive user interface
- Complete information on the watch
- Connectivity with other apps
Next in our wear OS apps list is AccuWeather, the best smartwatch app for iOS and Android. It gives you the most accurate and best weather app available for wear OS. This one of the best wear OS apps offers comprehensive weather information that allows users to get minute-by-minute weather data. Adding on, the upper edge includes a weather prediction for the next 45 days. The app also gives real-time warnings for extreme weather allowing you to take safety measures while heading out.
Features of AccuWeather, one of the best smartwatch apps for Android and iOS
- Real-time warnings
- Intuitive user interface
- RealFeel & RealFeel shade technology
- Weather prediction
Telegram is a free messaging app that can be used on smartphones and smartwatches. The app lets you sync all your messages on multiple devices so that you do not lose track of them. Moreover, you can share unlimited messages and media files with your telegram friends without having to pay for anything. Using this tiny yet powerful app, you can easily browse through your chats, receive messages, notifications, and quick reply features with voice, text, emoji, or stickers right from your smartwatch.
Features of Telegram, one of the top apps for smartwatches
- One of the best free smartwatch apps for messaging and sharing media
- Your chats are secured with 256-bit AES encryption, 2049-bit RSA encryption, and Diffie-Hellman security key exchange
- The app allows you to create groups with up to 200,000 members in each of them
- The messaging app comes with tons of fancy animated and non-animated stickers to make conversations more entertaining
- As per its privacy policies, your data is secured and will never be shared with third parties
With your GPS and LTE, Strava lets you keep a track of your running and biking sessions. This smartwatch app is designed to keep your fitness tracked by measuring the distances you run every day. Moreover, you can measure your riding speed, distance covered, elevation gained, and calories burned through this app.
Features of Strava, one of the best apps on Wear OS
- Strava lets you record routes, measure distances, and analyze your training sessions
- This fitness app is free to download. However, subscription plans are available for fitness training
- Strava activity tracker can be used for running, cycling, Yoga, Hike, CrossFit, etc
- Strava uses GPS and LTE for recording activities
- You can use this app on your smartwatch without having to use the phone
Spotify is one of the best free music apps existing for smartwatches. This one of the top Android watch applications lets you play free music from its library full of millions of songs. You can use Spotify on multiple platforms like Smartphones, smartwatches, tablets, windows, etc. Using this app for your smartwatch is super convenient and easy. Get information about what’s playing and perform actions like play, pause, skip, and podcasts right from your smartwatch.
Features of Spotify, one of the top apps for Wear OS apps
- The app is free to use. However, the premium subscription can get rid of ads and lets you save the music offline
- Spotify has millions of songs from all over the world for your entertainment
- You can sync Spotify from multiple devices and continue your music on any of them
- You can create playlists and add your friends to those playlists. They will be able to add more songs on the same
- Spotify is a huge collection of international songs, podcasts, radio shows, albums, etc
Glide is one of the best smartwatch apps for Android and iOS that lets you make stream video calls on your smartwatch. You can revert to video messages through texts, or voice messages without using your phone. The messaging app has an easy-to-use interface for fast video messaging. Also, users get notified whenever someone is recording live. You can also use speed-to-text functionality to dictate your responses without taking out your phone in this one of the top Android watch applications.
Features of Glide, best app for smartwatches for video messaging
- You can watch and listen to video messages on your smartwatch
- Glide lets you reply to video messages from your smartwatch in the form of texts or audio messages
- The app is free to use on any device
- You can add cool filters to your video messages before forwarding them
- The app comes with some extra premium features which can be unlocked by paying for them
This is one of the best smartwatch apps for tracking nutrition in your daily lifecycle. Lifesum keeps a track of anything you eat or drink. This one of the top Android watch applications also comes with diet plans which you are supposed to follow for any goal. Moreover, you can track your calorie intake by adding details of the food you consume every day. Get reminder notifications right on your wrist and track food and water intake throughout the day.
Features of Lifesum, the top smartwatch app for iOS and Android
- Follow diet plans and tips included in the app to lose weight
- Keep a tab on daily macros, calories, and nutrition intakes
- Plan your daily food habits and keep checking off the list every day
- Use a health tracker to make sure that you do not lose regularity
- Follow recipes to cook healthy diets as per your goals
Facer Watch Faces
Facer is among the best iOS and Android watch apps that offer ultimate face customization for wear OS. Using this one of the top Android watch applications, users can create their own watch face with a Facer creator. Adding on, building watch dials with easy drag-and-drop functionality allows you to be innovative and creative at the same time. Set a watch face that matches your mood. With over 1000 watch faces available, users can pick that have more information in the background or shortcuts to other apps.
Features of Facer Watch Faces, one of the best wearable apps
- Face customization
- Extensive face library
- Easy-to-use app
One of the best wearable apps for Android and iOS, Citymapper is designed to help you in finding the best transportation and routes. You can compare different routes and transportations towards your destinations to find out the best options. Moreover, this one of the best navigation apps for iPhone and Android also includes a map that can navigate you in real-time.
Features of Citymapper, one of the best Android smartwatch apps
- Real-time routes and transportation updates
- In-built GPS map
- Cab fare comparison
- Live wait times with ETAs to your destinations
That Promote Your Product's USPs
Hope you liked the information in our wear OS apps list. These are the 20 apps for smartwatches that have the potential to make your life easier. From healthier lifestyles to improved personal security, these top Android watch applications have features that you will find useful for many occasions. Hopefully, you found the blog helpful in finding the perfect app that suits your needs.
Now, if you are a developer and want to get your app featured in blogs like this report on the best smartwatch apps, you can contact MobileAppDaily and list your product. Our experts will assist you with the same. You can also visit MobileAppDaily to keep yourself updated with what’s going on in the app development industry with blogs like the latest UI trends, blockchain trends, and more.
Keep reading for more app-related articles!
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.
your Product’s growth