Facebook organizes the annual developer conference to showcase the amazing technology and work done by the developers mostly around the website. More than 50 sessions discussing the future technologies and company’s vision give the developers an opportunities to interact with Facebook’s product experts. The event invites the Facebook's developer community across the globe to share their recent work with others. This year's F8 is scheduled at San Jose, CA on 1-2 May 2018, Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook will address the event.
Here are the key points that will be covered in the F8
- Facebook already announced that it will be taking the camera use for the apps to a whole new level. At the event, the company there will be new camera features for the Facebook app will be introduced including filters, Augmented reality and AI assistance.
- The Virtual Reality will be more interesting with the Facebook Space, a new app for the company to take you in virtual space. You will be able to go a space trip with your friends and can take a selfie using the app.
- The Messenger app will become more helpful while chatting with friends about with the integration of Games and Music.
- Augmented Reality is something that Facebook can't miss to show the future glimpse. The Facebook AR lenses may be not available for a few years now but the company will share the progress on it.
- Above all, the ‘Fake News’ will be the most concerned topic to discuss in order to eliminate it from the platform. The discussion will include, what Facebook is doing to put a curb on the fake news. Facebook will also ask the advice and suggestions from developers to help it in stopping the fake news on the social media platform.
The Facebook Developer conference is one of the biggest events that held annually and gives developers an international platform to show their work. View More