10 Best Translation Apps for Android and iOS: Conversations Made EasyIn this blog, we have listed the best translation apps for Android and iOS users. These apps have been shortlisted on the basis of ratings, reviews, and features.
your Product’s growth
Bag relevant views, higher downloads & real shares for your app
Each app has its benefits and features, so read through this list and decide which is right for you. Happy translating!
Our Top Picks
The below-suggested list of best translation apps for Android and iOS comes forth on the basis of their popularity, downloads, and reviews. Our team of experts has meticulously analyzed all these best translation apps that can be used by users of all ages, ensuring that you only find the most feasible options. So let's get started and do some language deciphering!
10 Best Translations Apps for Android and iOS
They're helpful, engaging, and simple to use, making conversations and translations as easy as 1-2-3! So what are you waiting for? Browse our list and find the best translation app that is perfect for you!
Boasting a host of features and offering a simple user interface, Day Translations is one of the best translation apps for Android and iOS. Real-time translation services allow you to easily converse with users using the app on the other side of the globe.
Features of Day Translations
- It is a free translation app with a premium option to pay for human translations
- This best free translation app for iPhone can be used for both personal and professional translation needs
- It offers a variety of features, including text and audio translation, a dictionary, and a phrasebook
Another one of the best translation apps for Android & iOS devices, Microsoft Translator is a versatile app that offers effective and accurate real-time translations. In addition, the app comes with a myriad of features, including offline translations, text-to-speech support for multiple languages, and much more.
Features of Microsoft Translator
- It comes with text translations in multiple languages
- Offers text-to-speech translation in 21 languages
- Supports camera and image translation
As one of the best offline translator apps for Android & iOS, Google Translate app offers a wide range of features and functionalities that make it easy to translate conversations in real-time. So whether you need to decipher text or have a conversation with someone, this app makes things simple!
Features of Google Translate
- It offers offline translation support for more than 100 languages
- It allows users to translate text and speech into other languages
- Users can use the app to have real-time conversations with others
SayHi is one of the most widely used user-friendly translation apps for Android & iOS. The app offers a simple solution to all your language translation needs. If you need to translate text or voice or have a conversation with someone in another language, this app makes it easy!
Features of SayHi
- Can translate and copy translations across apps
- It is available in over 90 languages and supports offline translations
- Male and female voices for speech translation with the ability to slow down speech speed
Let us help you shortlist the finest software
developers tailored to your requirements.
We will connect you with potential service providers as per your business requirements.
An advanced translation app for Android and iOS, iTranslate is a powerful and comprehensive tool that allows you to translate text, have conversations, use images, and more. The app offers a variety of features, including voice-to-voice translations supporting – offline support, transliteration, alternative translations, translation sharing, and saving translation histories using male and female voices.
Features of iTranslate
- It supports detecting the language used in a text and allowing you to translate it into your preferred language
- Camera translation (only available for the premium version)
- It can be used offline
Naver Papago Translate
When you travel across the APAC region, having a translation app next to you becomes a mandate. Papago, as a translation app, lets you translate sentences from English to other major languages like German, Spanish, and Italian. The app includes handwriting and photo translating features which makes it a must-have.
Features of Naver Papago Translate
- It is helpful in image translation
- Comes with a dictionary and phrasebook
- "Papago Kids" attributes for foreign language learning
If you need to translate text, phrases, and conversations in real time, Linguee is a great choice. There are more than 100 languages supported by the app, with high-quality translations and an intuitive interface, making it easy to find the right translation.
Features of Linguee
- Predictive translation search
- Developed with the help of lexicographers
- Comes with audio pronunciation guides recorded by professional dubbers
If you need to quickly translate text into photos or documents, Text Grabber is a great choice. Besides photo-to-text translations, the app also offers document-to-text translations, bidirectional translations between hundreds of languages and dialects, and more.
Features of Text Grabber
- Instant photo-to-text conversions using advanced OCR technology
- Automatic language detection and support for bi-directional translations between multiple languages
- Easy search functions
The free version of this app includes about a dozen languages. If you want even more support, you can upgrade to the premium option. As soon as you download the app, you will have access to audio pronunciations, auto suggestions, and offline features. For someone already familiar with the local language, it can be the perfect tool when used with one word instead of a phrase.
Features of Dict.cc
- Direct access to audio pronunciations, auto suggestions, and offline features.
- Best for translating dialects and lingos
- Perfect for one-word translations
An AI-powered translation app, DeepL Translate is capable of translating text, speech, images, and files between many languages, as well as detecting the language used in a sentence. It provides an accurate and precise translation with a high level of accuracy. Additionally, it can translate between 29 languages by typing or using voice commands.
Features of DeepL Translate
- A powerful AI tool to translate texts, images, and files quickly and accurately
- Comes with 29 languages support for both typing and speaking translations
- Highly accurate translation with a level of accuracy unmatched by any other translation app
Looking for powerful, comprehensive, and free translation apps for Android or iOS? Look no further than our list of best translation apps. We hope that through this blog and the listicle, you can make a clearer and more informed choice regarding translation apps. And if you want to keep up with the latest news and reviews on mobile apps, make sure to bookmark MobileAppsDaily.com!
If you are a developer or an agency that wants to get your app reviewed by a team of application experts, then contact us today and get your product reviewed by us! You can also read our regular reports with updates at MobileAppDaily.
She is an avid writer of technology and trending mobile apps. When she is not busy updating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.