Whether it’s a newly founded startup or a corporate whale, everyone aspires improvement in their team’s productivity. Our today’s App Review of WorkDo features one such productivity booster app of 2019 that strengthens a company’s workflow with better communication. It could be a small-group collaboration or a company-level environment, from one on one discussions and task assignment in small groups to HR management and enterprise IM in big firms, WorkDo productivity App makes all communications, seamlessly productive.
WorkDo offers wide-scale businesses, secure and safe space with:
1. Individual workplaces for different subsidiaries
2. Option for teammates working with other subsidiaries can switch to different workplaces
WorkDo productivity App offers small teams that don't have a company-wide email address some of the most lucrative features found in best apps for startups.
1. The option to create their own workplace with any email address
2. Invite team members to join
3. Ability to create groups and add buddies
4. Have small-group collaborations and one-on-one meetings
Besides being one of the top productivity apps, WorkDo is also a great organizer App that offers:
1. Dashboard function to view all your tasks, events and polls related to you along with viewing all posts from your groups and buddies
2. Instant status update on any item with information such as read, task completion, and event attendance list
3. My Upcoming feature to view upcoming items lined for the next seven days
WorkDo productivity App offers a robust range of workplace productivity tools that work just as good for small workspaces as they do for bigger scale projects. The features are pretty self-explanatory but since there are so many, it might take a little getting used to.
Besides internal management of a business, WorkDo productivity App is also a great productivity app for anyone looking to conduct workshops and seminars, manage classes, or simply stay connected with their colleagues. The multi-device log-in feature ensures that you are always in sync with your team. So if you’re someone who’s still relying on popular messaging apps for business-level communication, WorkDo App is the best business productivity App for you.
Also, WorkDo App recently released two new features to upgrade your digital workspace- custom dashboards and the feature for Admins to set members’ display names. So far, WorkDo App doesn’t offer the option to recover a deleted workplace, so be double sure before you delete that workspace.
For more insightful app reviews such as ourWorkDo App Review, join our thriving community with a quick click on the Subscribe button and never miss the next big App that you shouldn’t miss out on.
Cut to the
chase content that’s credible, insightful & actionable.
Get the latest mashup of the App Industry Exclusively Inboxed