Now, don't miss out on any of your favourite track.
Apple has a whole different system when it comes to its interface that makes the user experience better. Unlike Android, the iPhone has some different methods to perform common tasks. This includes the music, in Android you just need to add the songs or music files to the smartphone, and you can play them directly. However, iOS requires you to upload all the music files to iTunes and then it will be added to your iPhone. Although it could sound like both are the same methods as you juts required to transfer the songs to another place in both the cases, but iTunes is much more complicated. Here, we brought you the step-by-step guide to know that how you can you import music files into the music libraries in iTunes and convert them into MP3 format. The guide is divided into two section, the first is how to import your music files and the second is the conversion of the Audio files into MP3 format.
1.Log into iTunes using your Apple id.
2. Once you launch the iTunes, you will see the dialog box having a number of options
3. At the top left corner select ‘File’ and then ‘Add Folder to library’ from the drop-down menu. If you won't see the File, Edit, or view option, then just press ‘Ctrl+B’ to access the ‘Add library option’.
4. Now browse the music folder on your computer that you want to upload on the iTunes. Usually, the music is stored in the music folder under library in most of the Windows computer. In case you have already prepared a separate folder, then make sure you select the right folder here.
5. As soon as you select the desired folder, the selected music file will be imported to the iTunes immediately. You will be able to see the list of the imported files on your desktop in the iTunes. However, all the added files won’t be in order, and you will find that the list isn't organized properly.
6. Now, if there are already some of the songs on your iTunes, then it will be challenging to spot the recently added files. However, we can make this right by going to the ‘Playlist’ option at the top of the screen beside ‘Genre.’
7. Now when you click the Playlist, there will be a dropdown list on the left side and select ‘Recently added’ from it. Once you choose the option, you will see the list of the only recently added music files that you have just imported to the iTunes.
8. Now you need to organize the added music files, so it will be more enjoyable for you while listening to songs. In order to do so, you need to add the Artist name and Album name to all the files so, iTunes can organize them properly. Select all the files either pressing ‘ctrl+A’ or click at the corner of the first file and drag the pointer to the last, all the files will be selected. Now, right click and select the ‘Get Info.’
9. Now a new window will open, select the Info tab, and here you can edit all the information about your added tracks. Change or add the Artist and Album name to the tracks.
10. Once you are done with the name and the artist of the tracks, press ‘OK' at the bottom, and all your tracks will be arranged accordingly.
1. Click the ‘Edit’ from the above in the iTunes window.
2. Select the Preferences or ‘General Preferences’ in the window and then select the import settings at the bottom.
3. Now another window will open that will allow you to select the format that you want iTunes to convert your files into. Besides you can also select the quality of the converted file. We are selecting the MP3 Encoder and Higher Quality (192 kbps), choose the options and click ‘OK’.
4. Now, back to your iTunes library, here select the tracks you want to convert into MP3. After selecting, right click and choose the ‘MP3 conversion’ option, this will make the MP3 copies of your tracks.
5. During the conversion, your original tracks will be highlighted so you can delete them.
6. Now, press the delete button this will open the dialog box mentioned below.
7. Click the ‘Delete songs,’ another dialog box will open, this will be final confirmation asking you to delete the .wav file and send them to the Recycle bin. Hit the ‘Move to Recycle Bin.’
Now, your all the music files have been imported to iTunes successfully, organized and also converted to MP3 format.
You may also like:
How To Download iOS 12 Public Beta 3 On Your Apple Device
How To Win Against Giant Competitors In ECommerce Business?
A Guide To Transfer Playlist From iTunes To Android
How To Use Apple Pay
How To Take A Screenshot On The Mac
She is an experienced business and marketing consultant of the mobile app industry; advising on anything from the perfect branding to the latest tech releases. She is passionate about writing well-researched reports to help the app owners and the mobile app industry audience. She has a vibrant touch that goes well in her writing as well.