- #IMakeApps is Google’s new social campaign to celebrate Android developers
- The trending #IMakeApps campaign invites all the developers, designs, product managers to share their dreams and passion that drives them crazy
- There are sets of unique stories featuring everyone associated with the Android community in one way or another
- You could get featured to bag the accolades by posting your stories related to #IMakeApps campaign
They say, “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate,” seems the fitting idea behind Google’s new #IMakeApps campaign. It’s the right time for all the developers, the designers, those who conceive the app idea or the ones who actually advertise the same, those who have been enriching the Android community in every possible way, or those who swear by Android apps burning midnight oil to code their apps, the ones who honour their affair with Android or those who have already committed their lives to this amazing short robot having a humanly appearance cladded in all green to share their ideas behind the apps.
The #IMakeApps campaign is asking Android professionals to feature their passion other than coding, something that they do when they are not glued to their systems.
It’s Gramafilm, London based creative agency behind the #IMakeApps campaign. The #IMakeApps campaign shows five different stories to share the ideas of app owners besides coding. Google is asking all these passionate professionals to fill out the self-nominated form as it could be the gateway to their films that may get a spot on the upcoming #IMakeApps film which will be produced again by the creative agency.
The candidates would need to meet up the criteria that Google states as:
- You are directly involved in the actual app or game creation – you could be a developer, founder, designer, product manager, etc.
- Your app or game is available on Android and Google Play.
- You do other cool things, besides working on your app or game. Anything that is interesting, inspiring, exciting or potentially unexpected.
Talking more on the #IMakeApps campaign the Director of Developer Marketing, Platforms and Ecosystems at Google, Patricia Correa, quoted, “We are humbled by the accomplishments of our app makers and how they inspire and innovate on our platforms. With this campaign, we would like to celebrate them not just for their work but mainly for who they are.”
Google’s endeavor to celebrate the awesomeness of Android professionals through #IMakeApps is sure the pat on every programmer’s back. To accolade these app designers more the selected videos will be featured through Android’s official account on a series of social media platforms including Google+, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
You may also like: