Here are 10 Steps you can implement in app making process to ensure the development of a successful mobile application.
1. Imagination- An idea or problemThis is the very first step of the process in order to acquire an app you want. If you already have an idea that's awesome all you need to do is just co-relate your idea with existing users problem or requirement. If you are looking for an alluring idea start exploring. You need to look for something which needs a solution and gives users something uplifts their lifestyle. If you look at every service or product serves a solution to the user or give something they require. A concrete idea which will help the user in any way will have the maximum chance to survive and get successful.
2. IdentifyingAfter you have a well-cleared idea in your pocket you need to go to the next step: identifying the users and other things. You need to have a very clear idea about the targeted user, you should be aware what category or type of users wants your product. You can use Google Keyword Planner tool to get an idea about the numbers of people looking for the service. You should also identify the platforms you wanna target considering factors like battery life, features, performance, ruggedness and other things too.
3. Start Designing or Create a LayoutNow you are crystal clear want to go for and also what user expects, you need to blend these two to start the actual app making. Start designing your app with simple layouts and flowcharts that will consist of functionality and needed attributes. Then you need to go for design, UI is also the important part too. Now detail your product on the document and convert it into the actual design you can use wireframing for it.
4. Choosing the Right app Development ApproachBased on your idea and the targeted user you need to select the most convenient approach for obtaining the best product. Native apps are rich in user experience and have ambient features but it is costly and requires more capital investment and time. These apps need to create separately for every platform. Web apps are very low investment product with a very quick response and can run on any platforms. Hybrid app are the news technique use to create the app have some attributes of native and some of the webs app. A single code is a use to develop the app that can run on multiple platforms.
5. Just Go for PrototypeNow you have every ingredient you need to develop the app it's time to create one. Prototyping is the process of building your idea into a working model, the app in this case. The prototype is the product with the basic functionality that that will help you in identifying the potential buyers. Apart from it, you will come to know what's lacking from the feedbacks and needs improvements.
6. Add Analytic ToolWhen your app is ready you need to integrate an analytical tool that will help you in exploring very useful data. This data will include how many users have visited, installed or using your app, sessions retainment and how they arrived your app. It also shows real-time data. Here are some analytics tools you can use
- Google Analytics