iOS vs AndroidThere is always an official battle going on among these two platforms with the features and updates for respective users.In Spite of being a bit higher costly in comparison to other platforms, Apple always tops in the revenue generation by leaving behind the Android having most users around the globe.Now Android with its continuous upgrades and stunning features is trying to fill that gap with apple and surpass it soon. Due to affordable devices and most of the free apps, Android is the first choice for the user. Android has almost 2.2 millions of application in its app store.
Here are some data showing the Android growth comparing to Apple
- App Annie, organisation which states the stats and prediction regarding the mobile app economy published its reports. Reports showing promising data ensuring the Android beats Apple in 2017.
- Apple covers the sales of about #34 billion in 2016 while the Android acquire $27 billion of sale in 2016.
- According to App Annie reports it predicted Android with the sale of almost $41 billion will surpass Apple having a sale of $40 billion in 2017.
- App Annie projects that revenues for Google Play and third-party Android offerings will be roughly similar with $21 billion in Google Play revenues and $20 billion for other offerings, the report added.
- Android smartphones are expected to outnumbered iOS with a ratio of 5-1.
- According to reports Android have about 80% of user worldwide in comparison to Apple, which has about 17.7% yet Dominates financially.