1.JavaLast year this language celebrated its 21st birthday, java is most used mobile app development language among all. There are about 9 million developers using the java language and Google Android OS used Java as developing language for all its android apps. Android runs on almost 60% of mobile devices around the globe so it could be the best choice in terms of reach.
- Supports almost all platforms
- It is an object oriented language
- Have open source libraries
- Excellent Application Programming Interface allows developers to develop any feature.
2.HTML 5If you are looking to develop a web -frontend app then HTML5 is the best choice you have got.THis language is preferable in building a native application, you need to code at once and you can bundle them all in different ways.
- Flexible design feature can be fit to any size of devices.
- Built in media -playback which requires no third party tools.
- Offline caching is provided which allow accessing some data offline.
- Best choice for cross or hybrid app development.
3.C#This language is mostly used to develop the Windows based application, c# holds the credit for the success of Microsoft in mobile app development industry. It is an extension of c with the unique and salient feature of the app environment. It's the best choice for Microsoft or windows based devices.
- Allow developing more integrated user interface
- Better UX design can be create
- Simpler and less complicated codes and process
- Evolving day by day
4.SwiftThis is the latest addition to the IOS mobile app technology, this language is used to develop codes for Apple's new API’s Cocoa AND Cocoa Touch. Swift is written to work along with C-objective according to Apple, it is obvious they intend developers to shift to Swift. If you are a beginner in iOS mobile app development swift is the best choice for you.
- Eliminates vulnerabilities of security breaches.
- Currently compatible with only iOS and OS X
- Easy to work or develop app with dynamic libraries
- Simplified form of objective c
5.C++This language is the right choice for android and windows app when you need to get down and get dirty for apps.C++ is around even before the smartphones, It has been used to develop an app for virtually every purpose almost for every platform that exists.
- Best for low-level programming.
- Easy to learn
- Easy to handle
- Simple and convenient framework