Tech giant IBM recently introduces a platform for the app developers to add authentication to the mobile application. Developers with less knowledge about the security framework will get help from this portal to embed the security. Security is a major aspect of developing a point of view which requires tightening and reliable system.
Mobile app development process is a multi-stage process which also involves the security aspects of the application. A developer needs to make app secure and safe from any harm or attack by adding reliable security layer. IBM provided a platform named Bluemix which allows a developer to add a ready-made security layer to the application.
Why Developer need Bluemix ?
In mobile app development, integrating or designing a smart and unshakable security to the application isn’t a simple task. Even for the Elite developers, it requires immense efforts and time which sometimes leads long developing process.
Here are some reasons developers need Bluemix
- The complex process of designing a security feature.
- Long and hectic codes need to implement takes the time to evaluate.
- A big software giant is well aware of the recent threat to an application.
- A developer can have recent features without even learning how to develop it.
- Shortens the time of building an app as adding security needs just log in to Bluemix.
IBM understands the influence of mobile app industry and trying to seize the opportunity by Bluemix. Bluemix allows the customer to log in with social media accounts and use the service to enable security aspects in your application. IBM tried to set a new trend in mobile app industry with this innovation.
Here are some key features of Bluemix
- The developer can add a security layer to an application by login in Bluemix APP ID.
- Social media accounts credentials are enough for the developers to use the service such as Facebook and Google+.
- Also allows the developer to gather and observe the data around each user, to personalize to built personalize experience.
- This service also serves the engagement and data tracking of both anonymous and authentic users.
- IBM also allow the developer to models the data and logic which drives and shapes decision within an app named IBM Decision Composer.
Models provided here basically replaces the codes, allowing developers to use data to test possible business scenarios with their outcomes. Afterwards, they can directly transform or implement specific decisions into operations.
With the increasing demand of the mobile application, developers need to fulfill the requirement as quickly as possible. Mobile application needs to be built in limited time however the process is complex but with the introduction of Bluemix developer get a point of relief. IBM with this product could change the face of developing an app in mobile app industry and help developers.
For the beginners who are struggling to implement big codes in order to deliver a great product, Bluemix is perfect. They just need their social credential to add an agile security feature with some beneficial options to enhance their app.